+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
Borntowin said:
Hello Buddy,

There are many ways to enquire about your application from CHC. Most commonly used ones are CSE, Email, fax & through your local MP in Canada. Enquiries made through these modes DOES NOT effect/delay processing of application as CHC is not obliged to answer anything before normal processing time. And if they are answering these queries then it's just your sheer luck & moreover answers to these are very generic & never detailed.

Now, there are few other types of enquires that CHC has to honor under any circumstances because they fall under the privacy act of Canada and they are CAIPS/FOSS/GCMS notes. Ordering any of these takes a LONG time to get i.e minimum 30 days and can really slow down your application as someone has to fetch your file from the officer's desk from the queue, copy/scan it & then forward to the applicant by following the complete procedure laid down by government.

FYI : Your wrong Buddy, Canadian Government doesn't make money in such business i.e CAIPS...etc Coz they only charge $5 only !
It was nice to know these things !!
So should we actually order CAIPS notes routinely once the file is transferred to ND or it is ordered only if you do not hear within your normal processing time??

Thanks

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
16 JUN 2011 & 04 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
15 MAY 2012 (SECURITY INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
dreaming_yyz said:
Thanks for replying to me. No background checks and medical decision mentioned in the caips. What the guys from caips.ca written in my mail is the following:

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for requesting your CAIPS notes through CAIPS FileCheck. We received your file from CIC today and I enclose a copy for you in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format.

I am sorry to see that your file is still awaiting paper screening, and hope that you hear some good news from CIC very soon!

best wishes

Trish Bridson, CAIPS FileCheck

Shall I assume that my file is still in cold storage? No use in checking the ecas daily. What do you say. But my concern is that they received the RPRF and its mentioned in the CAIPS file. Worried if that amount has gone down the drain now.
Thanks for sharing and I appreciate your feedback !

The first significant stage of processing is 'paper screening', this is identified often by the initials "PPS" in the CAIPS notes and does they mentioned regarding i.e "MTS" on ? in your CAIPS notes !

Once paper screening done in the case file, VO recommends the applicant case file for interview waiver or for interview which must be approved by the senior audit VO.

Overall I can say single word the CAIPS which you have received totally doesn't match with your timeline!

Lets hope for the best, BEST OF LUCK !

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
16 JUN 2011 & 04 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
15 MAY 2012 (SECURITY INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
kuku said:
It was nice to know these things !!
So should we actually order CAIPS notes routinely once the file is transferred to ND or it is ordered only if you do not hear within your normal processing time??

Thanks
Yes ! You can opt CAIPS when the applicant case file surpassed normal processing time.

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
Borntowin said:
Yes ! You can opt CAIPS when the applicant case file surpassed normal processing time.
Thanks. Appreciate it.

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
andrew CAIPS doesnt effect the processing time..... n it takes 40-45 days but if sm has sm urgency like sm1 has interview in next 30 days tht person can req for early delivery with reason, can deliver b4 40 days
Borntowin said:
Hello Buddy,

There are many ways to enquire about your application from CHC. Most commonly used ones are CSE, Email, fax & through your local MP in Canada. Enquiries made through these modes DOES NOT effect/delay processing of application as CHC is not obliged to answer anything before normal processing time. And if they are answering these queries then it's just your sheer luck & moreover answers to these are very generic & never detailed.

Now, there are few other types of enquires that CHC has to honor under any circumstances because they fall under the privacy act of Canada and they are CAIPS/FOSS/GCMS notes. Ordering any of these takes a LONG time to get i.e minimum 30 days and can really slow down your application as someone has to fetch your file from the officer's desk from the queue, copy/scan it & then forward to the applicant by following the complete procedure laid down by government.

FYI : Your wrong Buddy, Canadian Government doesn't make money in such business i.e CAIPS...etc Coz they only charge $5 only !

Manny Natt

Jun 7, 2011
Hello everybody :) just want to share recent update in my case I have just received my PPR request letter from newdelhi as per my file is concerned here are the timelines.

File reached at New Delhi on 16 June
File in process- 19 September
Medical Received-November,2011
PPR letter received - 8 November,2011

Can somebody tell me how should I send my passport what's the most secure method and do I need to add something with my passport like additional documents with the letter for reference .

I just want to thank each and everybody in this forum fit there help and there valuable information.I wish this month bring lot of happy news for everybody .
Cheers
All the best
Manny

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
in Vancouver on 27th Dec. 2011
Manny Natt said:
Hello everybody :) just want to share recent update in my case I have just received my PPR request letter from newdelhi as per my file is concerned here are the timelines.

Can somebody tell me how should I send my passport what's the most secure method and do I need to add something with my passport like additional documents with the letter for reference .

I just want to thank each and everybody in this forum fit there help and there valuable information.I wish this month bring lot of happy news for everybody .
Cheers
All the best
Manny
Hi Manny,

You can send your passport by courier or registered post. Also, write a letter just informing that this is reference to their request. Please ensure you write your file number on letter and on envelop. Courier companies charge extra for passport delivery. Its anywhere from 250 to 300 by DHL or DTDC. It includes insurance fee.

Also, you can get a signed copy of the waybill from the courier company which ensures that it is delivered at CHC ND. I sent my passport at 8pm and it was delvered at 11:30 am next day.

Good Luck

Cheers!

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
Hey guys,

I have started a new thread exclusively for rejected and appeal cases sponsored family class in new delhi lets track here

If you are interested, please click on the link below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rejected-and-appeal-cases-sponsored-family-class-in-new-delhi-lets-track-here-t87919.0.html

Cheers! ;)

Manny Natt

Jun 7, 2011
Thanks Hambzik for your valuable information.Does these courier companies deliver to PO Box addreses .
Waiting for your reply
Manny

Manny Natt

Jun 7, 2011
Thanks for info however I studied at Punjab university chandigarh .How's everything there love Chandigarh miss olden days .Are you coming in bc or somewhere else

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
bluedart is the best option as courier company with next day delivery n if they asked for the RPRF fee n pcc in the letter n u have already submitted tht at cpcmiss then u dont need to put anything with pp except ppr copy n if they have asked anything else u must submit tht doc
Manny Natt said:

Cheers
All the best
Manny

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
gwalyat said:
andrew CAIPS doesnt effect the processing time..... n it takes 40-45 days but if sm has sm urgency like sm1 has interview in next 30 days tht person can req for early delivery with reason, can deliver b4 40 days
So Can we directly order the copy of our file by paying $5 to Canadian Govt.? or it have to go through CAIPS.ca Also, is there any other agency who can order this for us?

soniya85

Sep 27, 2011
thx yug i got DM 2nd nov and gotmy passport wid visa on 4th nov. i hope u get your visa soon...

yug said:
hey soniya85,
congrats first of all...
when did u get DM+ passport??
ur interview was on 10th sept ya!!!!!!
thats really nice atleast they r looking at interview files as well, i hope gwalyat, jack n me will get it soon...
congrats once again to u... have a good life n tc :) :) :)

hambzik

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 21st
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
19 Oct
VISA ISSUED...
wait is over, 12-12-2011
LANDED..........
yug said:
NO updates even today!!!!!! :( :( :( :(
Do you see updates on weekend? Do they work on Sunday as well?