+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
desiladu said:
Aman, It is not possible for you to have a client id. You will only get Client ID once you get a PR. I think you are referring to File number. If you are using a client ID to check status then that belongs to your sponsor.
how come this is Possible... in my acknowledgement letter from ND i got both ... uci and file number... and i can see ma status with both of them..my sponsor client id is different from mine...from his id..i can see ma status as well as his...

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
ur right aman, this is how it is 4 every1 all applicant have uci n app no, desiladu have ssm misunderstanding, dont worry
aman3151 said:
how come this is Possible... in my acknowledgement letter from ND i got both ... uci and file number... and i can see ma status with both of them..my sponsor client id is different from mine...from his id..i can see ma status as well as his...

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
good morning all

no updates on my side...wat about your side??

im_ricky

Star Member
Aug 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 May
File Transfer...
7 June- 20 July in process
Med's Done....
05 April
Passport Req..
not yet
aman3151 said:
good morning all

no updates on my side...wat about your side??
passport, 2 PR size photos, cover letter notifying my details and story and the supplementary form, this is what i gathered, so m i missing something plz let me know, im gonna post it today

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
bc_karan said:
I was just on the phone with my wife and we got VISA....I am so happy today.

I hope everybody gets VISA soon.
wow congratulations karan

good luck

im_ricky

Star Member
Aug 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 May
File Transfer...
7 June- 20 July in process
Med's Done....
05 April
Passport Req..
not yet
bc_karan said:
I was just on the phone with my wife and we got VISA....I am so happy today.

I hope everybody gets VISA soon.
wow congrats, can u share ur timelines?

harry_canada

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Mississauga and New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march.24.2011
File Transfer...
april.27.2011
Med's Done....
jan.20.2011
Interview........
july.05.2011
Passport Req..
may.27.2011
VISA ISSUED...
13.oct.2011
LANDED..........
hey guys i wasnt around this week .......any goods new aman,yug, gwalyat and other waiting..
no update on mine ....

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothing harry for no1 last week....
on monday its thanks giving day in canada, may be embassy going to be closed!!!!!
we gonna take help of MP...as ND taking so long.... let c wht ND reply to mp abt my application... as its going to be 3months in 14days after interview...
i don't understand whts this ND vo's doing???????

bc_karan

May 7, 2011
im_ricky said:
wow congrats, can u share ur timelines?
Ricky...I applied for my wife on March 1 and they requested PP on April 21, they held her PP for 5 months b4 issuing Visa, My 6 month deadline was to finish on Oct 11.
ECAS is still showing "In Process".

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
@harry,
everything is as it is.nothing has changed in your absence
no updates :( as usual

@karan _bc

still inprocess.........?? how come..

what was the reason that they took 5 months for issuing you visa ??

dreaming_yyz

Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-07-2010 - 2nd AOR 19-08-2010
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 (Passports sent on 04-12-2012) Received request for POF on 4-2-2012 Submitted POF on 15-2-2013, Received request for Saudi PCC on 2-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 28.10.2013
LANDED..........
Landed at Toronto on 28th Nov. 2013
(I tried to ask these questions in other threads but no one replied to me. Hope the members in this thread can address my doubts)

Hi to all forum members, I am new here. I applied in NOC 1111 in April 2010 and 2nd AOR in July 2010. Sent all the documents to NDVO in August 2010. Since then my status in ECAS is IN PROCESS. Though the address disappeared and re-appeared a couple of times. I have a few questions to ask the senior members here. Hope they can answer my questions.

1) I have read in this forum that employment verification is done to most of the members here. Though my employer hasnt received any verification call yet, wanted to know if any of the members who have received the employment verification call can guide me as to what will be the probable questions they will be asking to the employer.

2) What exactly does IN PROCESS means. I read in the CIC website that the applications which received through Nova Scotia, the IN PROCESS means that after they check the application and find that the doucments are in order, they proceed with the processing. Does this means that they have made up their mind to accept the application but its in process and it will be in que.

3) I dont know how to put dates of the application, etc which other members put it and it appears in the left hand column of the post. I tried to update my profile but there is no provisions to put my information there. Can anyone guide me please.

4) Are there any other members here from NDVO who applied in April 2010 and they received the visa in this particular NOC.

Would be greatful if senior members here can answer to my questions.

Thanks
dreaming_yyz

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
dreaming_yyz said:
(I tried to ask these questions in other threads but no one replied to me. Hope the members in this thread can address my doubts)

Hi to all forum members, I am new here. I applied in NOC 1111 in April 2010 and 2nd AOR in July 2010. Sent all the documents to NDVO in August 2010. Since then my status in ECAS is IN PROCESS. Though the address disappeared and re-appeared a couple of times. I have a few questions to ask the senior members here. Hope they can answer my questions.

1) I have read in this forum that employment verification is done to most of the members here. Though my employer hasnt received any verification call yet, wanted to know if any of the members who have received the employment verification call can guide me as to what will be the probable questions they will be asking to the employer.

2) What exactly does IN PROCESS means. I read in the CIC website that the applications which received through Nova Scotia, the IN PROCESS means that after they check the application and find that the doucments are in order, they proceed with the processing. Does this means that they have made up their mind to accept the application but its in process and it will be in que.

3) I dont know how to put dates of the application, etc which other members put it and it appears in the left hand column of the post. I tried to update my profile but there is no provisions to put my information there. Can anyone guide me please.

4) Are there any other members here from NDVO who applied in April 2010 and they received the visa in this particular NOC.

Would be greatful if senior members here can answer to my questions.

Thanks
dreaming_yyz
welcome to thread

1) sorry dont know the answer

2) in process means your file is with visa officer.this process includes so many further processes like initial review,back ground check, security check and final review ..duration of being in process depends upon your case complexity

3)go to the PROFILE option on the top of screen right hand side then

on left side MODIFY PROFILE====>FORUM INFORMATION PROFILE

4)dont know..mostly this time 2011 members are active...

can you please share something about your case..your time lines etc

good luck

engineer1986

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Passport Req..
05-02-2011
fprince said:
1. My wife got her card around 8-10 weeks i think. they have a backlog and it is slower than what the website says.
2. NO, there is a charge. No one evaluates the degree for free, U of T, WES they all charge around 150$, not sure if it is free outside GTA. Remember once u immigrate u will find
that everything here costs $, one reason they need more immigrants. Nothing is free for people who like to work and make a living here.
3. U need to be here for at least 6 months to get OSAP i think, not sure. Depends on how much $ ur spouse is making to get a loan.
4. Online - Monster.ca or workopolis.ca you will find everyone there, there are hundreds of consultancies here in GTA.
thnaks tones dear friend...info is very much imp for me..thnkx again