+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
CONGRAX RAV
RAV23 said:
hi guys..... today get my pp back with visa............ :) :D :) :D................ thx u all for ur support......

soniya85

Sep 27, 2011
RAV23 said:
hi guys..... today get my pp back with visa............ :) :D :) :D................ thx u all for ur support......
congrats rav.... enjoy ur time.... GUYS NEED UR ADVICE... AS CHC CALLED ME ON 22ND SEP FOR ADDRESS VERFICATION .. AS U GUYS TOLD ME MAY B THEY WERE SENDING ME PP BACK BUT I HVNT RECEIVED ANYTHING YET .. SO IT MEANS THEY DIDNT FINALIZE THINGS YET... MAY BE THEY DID JUST CHECKING.......

PLZZZ TELL ME .......

desiladu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys and Dolls,

Just a suggestion, is it possible that you can sort the spreadsheet by months the application submitted to CPC-Mississuaga on both approved and in process sheets.

Thanks,
Your's ladu

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
desiladu said:
Hello Guys and Dolls,

Just a suggestion, is it possible that you can sort the spreadsheet by months the application submitted to CPC-Mississuaga on both approved and in process sheets.

Thanks,
Your's ladu
hey ladu(desi one)

in process spreadsheet is already arranged by months.means applicants of feb are on top and sept on bottom.
whereas in approved sheet..data is arranged according to the" in process dates"..means whose file got processing first is on top...

sunnysybarite

Aug 28, 2011
aman3151 said:
ok sure...i will be there at 8:30...

Are they going to keep my documents with them??should i bring extra copies with me??

I am very scared .. what the gonna answer me??... don't know what exactly i should ask?
first of all guard sitting outside will provide u an enquiry form.......u r supposed to fill that one and give it back to him.....than that guard will give ur form to the person sitting at enquiry counter......than that person will decide whether to assist u personally or just give u a printed recipt stating that they will email u within 10 days.......they will not keep any documents !
best of luck!!!!!!!!!!

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
RAV23 said:
Wow gongrats bro,
step by step every one's getting visa's.
mashaala.
Ali

desiladu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aman3151 said:
hey ladu(desi one)

in process spreadsheet is already arranged by months.means applicants of feb are on top and sept on bottom.
whereas in approved sheet..data is arranged according to the" in process dates"..means whose file got processing first is on top...
I never heard of British or Canadian ladu, I am proud to be desi ladu. Anyway no means to offend you It was just a suggestion so approved can also be sorted in similar manner.

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
desiladu said:
I never heard of British or Canadian ladu, I am proud to be desi ladu. Anyway no means to offend you It was just a suggestion so approved can also be sorted in similar manner.
i was just kidin...dont take me seriously.

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
I'm so excited!!! I get to see my husband in four weeks!!!! We are meeting up in Burlington, Vermont- which is like a two hour drive from him and 3 hour plane ride for me. Burlington is an hour away from the Canadian border :p I haven't seen him since July, since our wedding! And then again We maybe going to Florida together in December. Seeing each other should help us get through this entire process (hopefully making it easier) and make it seem like it's going faster.

Congrats to everyone who got their passports back with a stamped visa! If you ever get the chance, go to Orlando or Miami with your Spouse one of these days, it's beaaaautiful!

Anyone go on their honeymoon yet?

harry_canada

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Mississauga and New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march.24.2011
File Transfer...
april.27.2011
Med's Done....
jan.20.2011
Interview........
july.05.2011
Passport Req..
may.27.2011
VISA ISSUED...
13.oct.2011
LANDED..........
aman3151 said:
ok sure...i will be there at 8:30...

Are they going to keep my documents with them??should i bring extra copies with me??

I am very scared .. what the gonna answer me??... don't know what exactly i should ask?
i think they have a copy of everything on ur file and even if they needed smthing they would have sent u a letter requesting that.
and dont worry too much ..jus ask thm what u wanna know ..bascially what f**K is goin on and whn can i expect my passport.
i think yug is right about what they might answer ....ND is known for not giving a clear and direct answer..
but good luck hope u get some good news.. :)

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuku said:
spousal application needs medical to be done before you mail your application and has to be included with your file. It is one of the documents needed to complete the application package.

The DMP sends it to Delhi and gives a section A of the report to the applicant. If you notice there is a bar code on that receipt. So once you get the sponsorship approval and your file gets transferred to ND they can trace the medical report with that bar code. Just a matter of seconds for them..So do not worry about it.

Good luck
Thanks! That's good to know.

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did u guys notice that ND issuing visa only to people's who are not having interview....
people who getting interviewed + approved, they are waiting from so long....
i don't know when they gonna start giving visa to us man???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

jack sparrow 2009

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
31ST MAY 2011
File Transfer...
8TH JUNE 2011
Interview........
12 SEP 2011
Passport Req..
12 SEP 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5th march 2012..
LANDED..........
flying on 11th march 2012.....
yug said:
Did u guys notice that ND issuing visa only to people's who are not having interview....
people who getting interviewed + approved, they are waiting from so long....
i don't know when they gonna start giving visa to us man???? :mad: :mad: :mad:
hmmmm very true,,