+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
@ avibis
Thank u!!! :)

@ coolguy

Thank u too!

They didn't fuss on the TRV and student visa refusals...
My husband voluntarily mentioned that he did hv a TRV refusal..but they did not stress on it
They asked my husband what he was intending to study in Canada....The program he applied for was very much in relation to his previous post grad(they did ask him his educational background)...so again they didn't stress on it too much..probably because it was legit.

I do not know what that statement implies abt BC. I believe it was the VO's way of telling my husband it shldn't take long (my husband travels quite a bit-outside India-usually on work). Prob because if u hv a clean travel history they assume u r not up to any mischief?
The VO didn't say anything abt how they do BC's for people who hv not travld!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
thx for providing the information. I am glad that where there is love, there is destiny.

even if ur hubby has proactively told VO about TRV or Student visa refusals, they already have it in record and stamp on the passport regarding refusal

so my question is that was interview conducted for previous TRV & Student Visa refusal or ur hubby proactively told VO regarding the same?

as per ur statment regarding BC, you said that VO does not bother much to them about frequent travels outside India. so it means that if the person has not travelled at all would not need to worry much as compared to the person who has travelled outside india?

brin said:
@ avibis
Thank u!!! :)

@ coolguy

Thank u too!

They didn't fuss on the TRV and student visa refusals...
My husband voluntarily mentioned that he did hv a TRV refusal..but they did not stress on it
They asked my husband what he was intending to study in Canada....The program he applied for was very much in relation to his previous post grad(they did ask him his educational background)...so again they didn't stress on it too much..probably because it was legit.

I do not know what that statement implies abt BC. I believe it was the VO's way of telling my husband it shldn't take long (my husband travels quite a bit-outside India-usually on work). Prob because if u hv a clean travel history they assume u r not up to any mischief?
The VO didn't say anything abt how they do BC's for people who hv not travld!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
I've moved you to green.. and my self to Blue....

Very happy for you girl... time to book the tickets...

DNT2003

brin said:
DNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT......move me to the green zone!!!! ;D ;D ;D....

To start with...I hv never ever had such a nerve wrecking day in my life

My husband said it was a very light discussion..with the VO being an Indian Man..

He's asked a questions specifically related our case...and also general q's like, how did u meet ur wife...when did u get married...where did u study...etc ...the interview lasted for abt 40 mins...
He'd showed pics and asked to identify who was in it..but over all my husband said the VO loosened a bit and it was more like having a casual conversation.

At the end he's said' I apprv ur application...I can see that you both are in love'! :)

to add to it...The VO has even shared the story of how he got married and the hurdles he's had!

I can't thank u guys enough for all the support I've got on this forum.
fprince/ DNT/FebPr/ Gagan Ji/ Nylalisa/ cdngrl/ benjo...u'll hv been great!sorry if I've missed anyone..! too excited! :D

** I ordered CAIPS two weeks ago and I had to really push them and got mine yesterday. It's no more CAIPS. It's GCMS..no funny codes that u can't understand. U can read the notes in plain English. They had listed abt 7-8 concerns they had in our case and the VO addressed only 2-3...so basically it was not worth worrying too much abt. But at least we were prepared.

Boy...I can't still believe I'm posting this!!!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thank you... and we get 2 news on the same day... :)

I wonder if your husband did "sifarish" for me....

DNT2003

brin said:
OMG DNT.....!!!!! I'm sooooo happy for u!!!!! what great news is this!!!! God always listens to our Prayers DNT!!!!
I can imagine how happy u must be!!!! I'm so happy to share this day with u!!!! :)
Have a safe flight!!!! I'm sure u r going to enjoy every moment of it!!!! :D

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thank you.... finally the much anticipated task complets.. now the final stage...

DNT2003

gagansingh said:
congrats for the email ppr :)

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thank you.. its all good dance at work... and let people join you too..

:) makes me happy.. that I get good news just the same day I am departin to india..

DNT2003

FebPR said:
Yeayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like dancing, but I am at work now.. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Congratulations!!!!! I am so glad for you my dear. You are one step close to the shiny sticker!!!!!!

Cheers!!!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks bro.. and I hope you get stamped very soon.. I have a good feeling your turn is coming...

DNT2003

thecoolguysam said:
congratulations dnt you really deserve it

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks dear, for the well wishes.. and yes it is a big step.. and its ironic that the MP decided to call me today,.. and I said thanks for calling, but I've got what I wanted..

Tho I sent a realy heated email to her... and she got back to me the following day.. I was mad in my email that I sent to my mp.

DNT2003

nylalisa said:
Congrats to you Brin, FebPR ( think I missed it, but if no, congrats again..lol) and to DNT a big congrats. Big step finally!!!

Mr. Prince, so happy to hear that your wifey landed safely. I am so happy for everyone who is moving along and pray for those who get sucked into ND's holding vortex...

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thank you.. and I can't wait to share the BIG news..

DNT2003

Confused2011 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm soooo HAPPY for you!

Looks like everyone is moving forward...My status still says Application recieved...

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lol I always trusted you hence always followed your solutions.. and glad that emal prompted them to send me the stuff.. yeah we both had similar situation.. but so happy.. I can actually bring her with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the help you've provided me... email is the best option forget CSE!

DNT2003

fprince said:
And i told you, Your case is similar to mine..you never trusted me..did you? :p

So one more month and she will have her Visa 8)

2 good news on same day...DNT, Brin...CONGRATS !

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks buddy!!!!!

Wish you the same!!

DNT2003

jacksparrow90 said:
OMG...... CONGRATS DNT .... WISH U A SPEEDY VISA .... AND BRIN...... CONGRATS TO U ..... UR WAIT IS OVER...... HAVE A GREAT REUINON........ HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS...

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks... so have you submitted the app yet?

its time...

DNT2003

shamsia said:
Congrats DNT2003 and Brin! :)

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks bud... I have a feeling you and sam are gonna be approved very soon..

DNT2003

gwalyat said:
congrax brin n
dnt so happy for u man its a v big news :)

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yes finally!!! what I've been waiting for.... Thanks for the wishes and prayers...

DNT2003

manisha10 said:
Congrats dear:) really happy for u.. The agonizing wait is about to end.. Cheers!!!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks bud... and congrats for the approvall...

DNT2003

waiting4it said:
Thanks fprince..

Congrats DNT on your PPR....