+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
No worries, glad I understood, and yeah I was worry about your PCC, because I heard it takes 4 weeks sometimes to get the PCC, so you better apply for it, but I was so glad my father in law knows the head of police, and we had our pcc in almost 4-7 days...

DNT2003

meateater said:
You are right, i was on my phone when i typed it, din't do good in haste... my bad.

pcc is fine n valid / meds expired.

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
DNT2003 said:
No worries, glad I understood, and yeah I was worry about your PCC, because I heard it takes 4 weeks sometimes to get the PCC, so you better apply for it, but I was so glad my father in law knows the head of police, and we had our pcc in almost 4-7 days...

DNT2003
yup!! pcc aint a prob 4 me either ;)

deepiv

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.27/2011/ opened Feb.27/2011
Doc's Request.
Sent back, for misssing document
Nomination.....
FILE RECIEVED CPC-M MARCH.29/11
File Transfer...
APRIL.4/2011 RECIEVED ND-APRIL.11/2011
Med's Done....
15/12/2011
Passport Req..
April.18/11
VISA ISSUED...
Interview- approved. waiting for pp
my ecas also shows application recieved april.11...I already got a phone interview, and ppr, and the pp was recieved there on monday....so far its been 6 days since its been there and i also wonder if they will change it online to medicals recieved> decision made? or in process, how long you guys figure my husband will recieve pp with visa....?
i hope hes here by then end of the month....thatd be amazing...or even couple weeks or tomroow hqahhaha lol

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
DNT2003 said:
I have seen from reports here, that sometimes the BC is an excuse they use for many people, and BC is done by some external agency, so basically ND waits for the EXTERNAL agency to finish the BC, and once they get the report, ND takes the next step and that is DECISION MADE, I hope you get your stuff quickly... as you are very close to the 6 months.. good luck

DNT2003
Agreed BC is basic bull*censored word*, if not they would have a time frame if they did for EVERY APPLICANT, which in case means one applicant can't get it in 1 month and the other one in 5 months.

Regarding the positive marriage BS they gave for Jaskiran, all they need is the marriage certificate, isn't it? took them 4 months to validate a positive marriage? again BS..

With this embassy nothing is easy if you are not in the "lucky, no hassle list"..IF you get into the unlucky list, be prepared to hear a lot of new excuses from CHC ND like Missing File, BC, Positive marriage etc.

Most frustating this is sometimes they drag simple basic cases like first marriage, same language, same religion, same age etc..that is weird which makes me really think that they just randomly delay a few cases without reason...

From my personal experience and having seen one more member in this thread PPR is the first sign for DELAY...and it is a very rare scenario and usually its a mistake by the VO.
The earlier you get it, you have good nights of sleep...so always track your PPR with applicants in the same timeframe ( don expect a 100% match but be reasonable )

Once you get your PPR and send your PP there is nothing we can do but pray and hope..i have seen applicants get it in 1 month and some have been waiting for 5 months to get the visa.
After this you play the waiting game and nothing is in our hands ...............

If you were to assume ppl on this thread to be "ALL" the applicants for ND and having read most of the cases here i can say the processing time for ND is about 2-3 months (70% of cases )
and the other 20% have been waiting more longer...some even more than 6 months ( i should be there soon 8)
whether you fall into the 70% or 30% is fate*

FP

charmz

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
Passport Req..
10-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Phone interview: May 27,2011; Ecas Update: May 30,2011
@ Fprince,

Congratulations on that tiny movement...finally something to look forward too.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
charmz said:
@ Fprince,

Congratulations on that tiny movement...finally something to look forward too.
Charmz,
MP didn't even contact me this time..( elecion backlash with immmigration acess etc ) i am wondering if CSE is the right way to go..
In my case they took 20 days to reply....how long as it been for you?

charmz

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
Passport Req..
10-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Well, I had sent in a lot of CSE, but there hasnt been any response. My husband sent one a week ago too, but nothing as yet.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
charmz said:
Well, I had sent in a lot of CSE, but there hasnt been any response. My husband sent one a week ago too, but nothing as yet.
Sorry, it is highly unlikely if they will reply to you but he will get a reply..usually its 2-3 weeks reply..i hope by then you get your Visa ;D

charmz

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
Passport Req..
10-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
hehehe :p hope we both get something good to share by then. I am definetly thrilled for you though!!

jaskiran

Jan 27, 2011
fprince said:
Agreed BC is basic bull*censored word*, if not they would have a time frame if they did for EVERY APPLICANT, which in case means one applicant can't get it in 1 month and the other one in 5 months.

Regarding the positive marriage BS they gave for Jaskiran, all they need is the marriage certificate, isn't it? took them 4 months to validate a positive marriage? again BS..

With this embassy nothing is easy if you are not in the "lucky, no hassle list"..IF you get into the unlucky list, be prepared to hear a lot of new excuses from CHC ND like Missing File, BC, Positive marriage etc.

Most frustating this is sometimes they drag simple basic cases like first marriage, same language, same religion, same age etc..that is weird which makes me really think that they just randomly delay a few cases without reason...

From my personal experience and having seen one more member in this thread PPR is the first sign for DELAY...and it is a very rare scenario and usually its a mistake by the VO.
The earlier you get it, you have good nights of sleep...so always track your PPR with applicants in the same timeframe ( don expect a 100% match but be reasonable )

Once you get your PPR and send your PP there is nothing we can do but pray and hope..i have seen applicants get it in 1 month and some have been waiting for 5 months to get the visa.
After this you play the waiting game and nothing is in our hands ...............

If you were to assume ppl on this thread to be "ALL" the applicants for ND and having read most of the cases here i can say the processing time for ND is about 2-3 months (70% of cases )
and the other 20% have been waiting more longer...some even more than 6 months ( i should be there soon 8)
whether you fall into the 70% or 30% is fate*

FP
i don't know whats the need was to verify my marriage when i have sent my baby's certificate along....... they say they have validated the marriage in jan.......what were they doing in last 3 months?hw much time do u think it takes to check medical & backgrnd?

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Medical is already checked, they have the final results I'm sure that's how it works.

And background check (BC) is something no one can tell you about... as according to them it is done by EX Agency, so they will always tell us they have no time frame for that, and IMO they don't need the time they take for the whole process.....

DNT2003

jaskiran said:
i don't know whats the need was to verify my marriage when i have sent my baby's certificate along....... they say they have validated the marriage in jan.......what were they doing in last 3 months?hw much time do u think it takes to check medical & backgrnd?

harbir111

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 6, 2011
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011
Passport Req..
March 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 4, 2011
Hello everyone ....

I have been reading this thread for about a month .... its very good thread as everyone shares their processing over here ...
i had never posted anything yet because there was no change in my application processing from the day I joined this forum ...
I am applicant and my wife is sponsor.
E-cas status changed from 'Application Received' to 'In Process' yesterday and changed to 'Decision Made' today ....

Following is my timeline:

Application received at CHC Mississauga - February 8, 2011
Started processing - March 3, 2011
Decision Made - March 8, 2011
Application Received at CHC New Delhi - March 14, 2011
Passport Request (Received by Post) - March 29, 2011
Passport delivered - 1 April 2011
Documents Requested - 06 Apr 2011
Decision made - May 7, 2011

Do I take it as positive ?

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yes this is very positive, your visa is on the way, give it about 4-10 days and you will have that plastic in your hand, and congratulations... I will add you to the table after...

DNT2003

harbir111 said:
Hello everyone ....

I have been reading this thread for about a month .... its very good thread as everyone shares their processing over here ...
i had never posted anything yet because there was no change in my application processing from the day I joined this forum ...
I am applicant and my wife is sponsor.
E-cas status changed from 'Application Received' to 'In Process' yesterday and changed to 'Decision Made' today ....

Following is my timeline:

Application received at CHC Mississauga - February 8, 2011
Started processing - March 3, 2011
Decision Made - March 8, 2011
Application Received at CHC New Delhi - March 14, 2011
Passport Request (Received by Post) - March 29, 2011
Passport delivered - 1 April 2011
Documents Requested - 06 Apr 2011
Decision made - May 7, 2011

Do I take it as positive ?

bc_karan

May 7, 2011
hey guys...i'm new here and would like to share my timeline, just found out about this forum and read a few posts and think its great to keep each other's spirits high and get through this waiting game.

Application filed - Feb 29, 2011
Application received at CHC Mississauga - March 7, 2011
Started processing - April 4, 2011
Application Received at CHC New Delhi - April 11, 2011
Passport Request - April 21, 2011
Passport sent - April 26, 2011
Passport delivered at CHC New Delhi - April 27, 2011
Waiting for Visa - :(

harbir111

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 6, 2011
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011
Passport Req..
March 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 4, 2011
Thank you very much.
you are doing great job ... best of luck and hope you will get ppr and visa earliest ...
good luck to all ...

DNT2003 said:
Yes this is very positive, your visa is on the way, give it about 4-10 days and you will have that plastic in your hand, and congratulations... I will add you to the table after...

DNT2003