+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
HopefulWaiting said:
Congratulations to all those who received their visas. The waiting is so difficult and frustrating so it's always nice to receive news that colleagues in our forum have completed their journey...Today was such a nice day and all I could do was think how wonderful it would be to share the day with my wife..Delhi has had the passport for over 3 weeks now and the status In Process has been there for over 4 weeks. So frustrating logging into e-cas and always seeing that In Process status. Thought my case was straight forward and I even organized the application package well. Maybe fprince was onto something when he said....for those whose status changes to In Process quickly from the day the application is received at delhi and remains In Process for more than 3 weeks......the application seems to take considerably longer. Wish Delhi could end this waiting miserly and put a smile on my face......everyday always thinking tomorrow ;D. So tempted to send a CSE but even than they wont reply for over a month and then just send you a generic email....so what's the point.

I am not sure how fprince, charmz and sid dua have been able to patiently wait for such a long time....kudos to you guys. Now that you guys are nearing your 6 month time frame, hopefully you hear good news sooner than later.
I am not sure how it works nor the impact of the "in process" status and why it seems to be taking a bit longer in this status than others.
From my case i am under the assumption that once they do this..they take a long time to come back to the file until then the status remains in IP.
It could be a random thing which they do, as they have not asked me for any docs.maybe they are doing background checks..and when they do it randomly they put it in process and come back at a latter date.
No idea..my case is already very very rare without a PPR for 5 months now, so ND has evil ways of processing.

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
challenger485 said:
guys guys guys....finally finally.....status has been changed.....guess what.......its decision made.....medical has been received....thanks guys for your support...lama, coolananda..mera no. bhi aa gaya...

thanks fprince, lama, coolananda, nylisa, gagan, for their support and love.

congrats mate :)

the wait is over :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
bhupinder78 said:
Hello guys..
Just want to let you know my wife and my daughter have got Decision made on their file (got an email from cic on 04/24) and they have received passports today (04/30).

Have been following this forum forever. Hopefully everybody's wait is over soon.

B

congrats bhupinder... :)

good news is on ur way soon :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's monday in india... a new week, a new day with new hopes...lets hope that this week brings the good news for the people who are waiting to hear news/updates from chc nd... :)

good luck 2 all :)

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Dear Forum Members,

Can someone assist me, I want to know if I can move my husbands sponsorship from Islamabad to New Delhi.

I sponsored my hubby in January 2010 and still have nothing on our case.

Its very sad to say that the process in Pakistan to reunite with our spouses is CRAPPY.

I would love your comments dear members ...

Thanks in advance!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Jaania said:
Dear Forum Members,

Can someone assist me, I want to know if I can move my husbands sponsorship from Islamabad to New Delhi.

I sponsored my hubby in January 2010 and still have nothing on our case.

Its very sad to say that the process in Pakistan to reunite with our spouses is CRAPPY.

I would love your comments dear members ...

Thanks in advance!
Hi Jaania,

I am very sorry about the wait time..CHC Islamabhad has a big processing wait time.
Unfortunately you can not transfer the file to ND unless your hubby is a citizen of Ind, Bhutan or Nepal.
You have waited a long time and i am sure you will get the visa very soon.
All the very best.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
fprince, thanks for the reply.
Its so sad its taking so long ... I am so frustrated and depressed, I dont know if I will survive this wait.
I havent seen my husband since 2009, works not giving me any vacation time off :(
Unfortuantely, were both non residesnts of India ... Wish I was
I dont how much more time they will take ...
Wish me luck!

Thanks again ...

drdave

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 21, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 28, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 20, 2011
Interview........
May 2, 2011
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2, 2011
LANDED..........
May 18, 2011
Add another one to the green zone. ND have accepted our application yeah!!!! ;D

Congrats to all the people who have received their visas.

Best of luck for Vegan who's interview is next.

Now all we need to do is wait for the visa to come in the mail!!

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
Okay ! NEWS my medicals got expired while the file was with CIC... now i received a call from ND lady asking me my DOB to confirm and then asked me to verify my address so that she can send me a registered post which would include med forms and my passport and i have to get it done and send it back to them.

Also the landing fees was paid and reg post mail was sent to CPC on march 24 and they say its still not updated, she wanted me to follow up on that too.

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
drdave said:

Congrats!!!

senshalu

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Original Request 31-03-2011 ( We never got it) Second Request sent 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
21-01-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2011
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
Why ND is keeping the passport for long without a decision? is it normal for them to take this much of time or something to worry about?

benjo

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2010
Doc's Request.
21/Jan/2011
AOR Received.
18/03/2011
File Transfer...
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
17/02/2011
Interview........
14/06/2011
Passport Req..
07/04/2011 - received on 13/04/2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
drdave said:

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could u pls let us know the interview format.

Ben

BATMAN123

Mar 10, 2011
Dear All

I am all confused and angry, My family in India sent my Son'spassport to CHC,New delhi on the 27 March 2011,I have an email confirming that they are in receipt of the passport dated 05 April 2011, as a spoil sport I receive a letter dated 05 April 2011 informing us that they are still awaiting receipt of the passport!!! which I received on the 21 April, I emailed CHC immediately yet till date there has been no response despite being 11 days since.

Is there a way I could contact the CHC apart from the usual email to elicit a quick response, on a separate note my son is only 1.5 years what could possibly take them over a month to take a decision, not that he would have accumulated brownie points aka; criminal background check.

Could not having a job be a reason for the delay in the application? I landed in Canada in October 2010

@Dr.Dave congratulations, Please could you suggest when I should expect to receive the passport.
@ congratulations to all who have thier visas issued and to all those who are waiting good luck

Thanks