+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

coolananda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2-2011
File Transfer...
13-03-2011
Passport Req..
18-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2011
fprince

that is because nepal and bangladesh has different procedures and have mandatory interview most of the time ........

in india i guess once it shows it is decision made then its time to open beer bottles...................... :p

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
coolananda said:
fprince

that is because nepal and bangladesh has different procedures and have mandatory interview most of the time ........

in india i guess once it shows it is decision made then its time to open beer bottles...................... :p

i agree with u :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's wednesday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that wednesday bring the good news/updates for people who are waiting in the queue

all the best and good luck :)

challenger485

Jan 5, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas status: Decision made on 29th visa received may 4
coolananda said:
fprince

anything is possible in ND.

challenger485

Jan 5, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
ohohogirl said:
hi thank you!! i am so excited. he will see me and baby after a week!!
yes first I see 'decision made' on ecas and then he got an interview letter after 3weeks(they send documents only once a week to nepal,so it takes time) .

but good thing is that the officer gave passport on next day at the visa office. i am glad i didn't have to wait for another three weeks.

hope everybody get visa soonn!!!
:-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CONGRATSSS...did they call u at the time of interview?

challenger485

Jan 5, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i sent all my original receipt with application. is it going 2 create problem? i m wondering what documents we need for interview beside phone call and chat messages...

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
Does anyone know what all documents they ask you to bring for the interview?

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
challenger485 said:
i sent all my original receipt with application. is it going 2 create problem? i m wondering what documents we need for interview beside phone call and chat messages...
I did too...thank god the pkg wasn't lost! :)
I think it is advisble to send copies and take in the originals for the interview. It won't create a problem as long as ND has everything.
I'm guessing they might want to see all the originals of whatever documents you sent along with the application, plus more pics...greeting cards...phone bills...etc...
I'm not a 100% sure what other docs is req...waiting for someone to answer!

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
brin said:
I think it is advisble to send copies and take in the originals for the interview. It won't create a problem as long as ND has everything.
I'm guessing they might want to see all the originals of whatever documents you sent along with the application, plus more pics...greeting cards...phone bills...etc...

@ brin

i agree....it is always good to save originals and give them photocopies....

i would suggest the following to take in the interview:

1) more pics
2) more chat logs
3) phone bills
4) any gifts that u sent to ur spouse (via online transactions)
5) any facebook communication screen shots
6) any birthday cards/invitiations etc

hope this helps.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
brin said:
Having read feedback on a few cases which had interviews my understanding is that when ND calls you in for an interview they do NOT tell you the reason behind it.
Which means we have to take all supporting documents which we feel would be a good evidence.
From what i have seen, read and imagined it should be these...
Phone calls, emails ( still in contact )
Family pics with spouse ( any visits after marriage )
cards etc ( still in contact )
Original of certificates ( they already have the Xerox, so no idea how this can help )

Other than this, its all about the q&a, nylalisa went in with a ton of documentation but they didn't even check anything.
And about the q&a it is usually from the file you submitted...liefestyle, job, work, family etc..these are the kinds of questions.

I once did read a case on some forum that the wife was declined during the interview process. The reason being she did not know how much he makes in canada, not a lot abt his family and in the marriage pics no one looked happy. Her hubby posted all this in a forum and he did say that in his caste they does not really need to know how much a man makes..but according to the VO this was a huge point to decline the case..

Usually it is the questions and not a lot about the documentation

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Having read feedback on a few cases which had interviews my understanding is that when ND calls you in for an interview they do NOT tell you the reason behind it.
Which means we have to take all supporting documents which we feel would be a good evidence.
Original of certificates ( they already have the Xerox, so no idea how this can help )

Other than this, its all about the q&a, nylalisa went in with a ton of documentation but they didn't even check anything.
And about the q&a it is usually from the file you submitted...liefestyle, job, work, family etc..these are the kinds of questions.

I once did read a case on some forum that the wife was declined during the interview process. The reason being she did not know how much he makes in canada, not a lot abt his family and in the marriage pics no one looked happy. Her hubby posted all this in a forum and he did say that in his caste they does not really need to know how much a man makes..but according to the VO this was a huge point to decline the case..

totally agree...

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
challenger485 said:

I sent all my original receipt with application. - what kind?

according to ND guide only 2 originals are needed for ND - PCC & Medicals.
Everything else is a photocopy unless they ask you for the original.

challenger485

Jan 5, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
fprince said:
I sent all my original receipt with application. - what kind?

according to ND guide only 2 originals are needed for ND - PCC & Medicals.
Everything else is a photocopy unless they ask you for the original.
whatever wedding hall and reception hall we booked, i sent original. likewise catering we booked for wedding and reception, bus booked for 1 day, all shopping we did during wedding etcs... but all these documents should be with them as I sent it with application...but still its ND anything is possible..fingers crossed

challenger485

Jan 5, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
fprince said:

yes. I have chat messages. i have phone call history, i already sent 100 pics but she can take whole album with her (its 2 heavy by the way and we have 2 album one is from her side and one from my side :D), joint account....money transfer receipt etc....and I already included all this and I can get it again..not a problem