+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

canadapr78

Aug 3, 2012
Our VO is New Delhi, My husband forgot to write that his UK visitor visa was refused in 2007, (Background Declaration Schedule A) Point 6.

But he wrote that his canada tourist visa was refused before marriage as he wants to give me surprise before marriage and also ticked in the point 6(d) YES. Should he resend the form also mentioning about his UK tourist Visa Refusal, because also he has stamp in the passport about UK.

He travelled many countries for business also travelled UK too, but just missed to write about this Uk refusal he had once.

Is this misrepresentation ? or can he resend new form also mentioning about UK and send to Canada or Delhi will they accept it !

still application is in canada(missi) for sponsor approval , file no. is not generated.

Anyone who can pls advise this is serious.

ria165

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/12
File Transfer...
29/08/12 ( 1.5 YR TRAVEL HISTORY )
canadapr78 said:
Our VO is New Delhi, My husband forgot to write that his UK visitor visa was refused in 2007, (Background Declaration Schedule A) Point 6.

But he wrote that his canada tourist visa was refused before marriage as he wants to give me surprise before marriage and also ticked in the point 6(d) YES. Should he resend the form also mentioning about his UK tourist Visa Refusal, because also he has stamp in the passport about UK.

He travelled many countries for business also travelled UK too, but just missed to write about this Uk refusal he had once.

Is this misrepresentation ? or can he resend new form also mentioning about UK and send to Canada or Delhi will they accept it !

still application is in canada(missi) for sponsor approval , file no. is not generated.

Anyone who can pls advise this is serious.

ria165

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/12
File Transfer...
i did the same mistake .. so as advised we cannot send any forms now u need to wait for ur sponsership approvel then send the correct form to delhi with explanation .. m too waitin for sponsership approvel then i ll send the new form with correction to new delhi .. good luck ..:)

canadapr78

Aug 3, 2012
Ria wat was your error , did u fill through consultant , who advised you that we can resend the form once submitted ! want that show straight a way mistake after signing .(mis representation)

Pls reply really tensed. are u sure we can resend the form , my lawyer gave me confusing answer.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
canadapr78 said:
Ria wat was your error , did u fill through consultant , who advised you that we can resend the form once submitted ! want that show straight a way mistake after signing .(mis representation)

Pls reply really tensed. are u sure we can resend the form , my lawyer gave me confusing answer.
i think there is an option to upload your missing forms online, you need to confirm with senior members in main spousal sponsorship thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-t46995.0.html
and i heard someone who sent corrected forms to new delhi, you should try after getting file number.
good luck :)

ria165

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/12
File Transfer...
canadapr78 said:

[/

we did everything by ourselves didnt had consultant and me to did the same mistake i should have write yes to the question where thy asked refused visa for any country but i write yes to ques have u ever been refused addmission to any country by mistake but it is on my form n its nothing to do with sponsership approvel so m waiting for my file num and i will send the corrected form to them once my file will reach new delhi .. and i dont think its a big issue if we explain them bcz any one can make mistake we r not hididng the stuff as its on passport as well so its just mistake so dnt worry :) and ashunandal told me who also try to send additional stuff to cic but they didnot accept any new forms you need to wait .. good luck :)

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
No good news anywhere for the Pre Juners!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
hello everyone
whats going on with new delhi applicant, we were never silent before like this. we have only one post per day, it looks like you all are frustrated with ND but i think spending your time here will help you ;) if you dont have any update, you can post jokes ;D ;)

RGP

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashunandal said:
hello everyone
whats going on with new delhi applicant, we were never silent before like this. we have only one post per day, it looks like you all are frustrated with ND but i think spending your time here will help you ;) if you dont have any update, you can post jokes ;D ;)
Appreciate your spirit and cheering us but its different feeling when u have visa and when u dont have. Thanks

RGP

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no requirement of jokes as people of ND VO is already making jokes on us.

But yeh we can share some career guidance at this post so it helps us while settling in Canada

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
RGP said:
There is no requirement of jokes as people of ND VO is already making jokes on us.

But yeh we can share some career guidance at this post so it helps us while settling in Canada
yes you are right but ND is sharing horror jokes :-[ and they can not help us feel relax for sure
and if you have any suggestions for jobs, settlement or any other stuff that we need to know for better future in canada, please share with us, we will be thankful to you. i didnt think about that because i have no idea about Canada or career yet, just finished my degree ;)

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
regarding the settlement for the newcomers.. the HRDC is taking many steps to make the newcomers to get settled well, so that they can improve the economy of the nation...

I even read some where in the CIC website, that they pick some potential candidates for public service works kind of temporary worker for three months so that the candidate can learn the work culture in canada.. moreover they also sponsor some training's to make the newcomers get settled for a job equivalent to their knowledge or skill sets..

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
RGP said:
Appreciate your spirit and cheering us but its different feeling when u have visa and when u dont have. Thanks
BTW i didnt receive my passport yet and waiting for more than 6 months. can you please add your details under your username so we can figure out, how long you are suffering from.
i would like to share my exp. with all of you, "getting tensed and stressed during processing time, doesnt help at all."
in my case, i had a strong feeling of interview call from starting and to prevent that i sent 6 kg supporting docs with my application. ??? we sent one more package right after few days but CIC returned our package. after getting ppr, i sent 2 kg again with my passport to waive interview and after one month of PPR i got interview letter :D we collected a bag full of supporting docs and photos and all other stuff for interview but they didnt let us open the bag during interview ;) at the end of process, we realized that, its very simple process and our duty is just to send application forms with enough documents to prove our relationship. after submission of your application, ND needs to take tension and stress not you. if they ask you something, provide them asap.
if your case is genuine, they can not prevent you being together :)