+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

pjmin

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
Doc's Request.
13-08-2012 Req for missing form
File Transfer...
02-05-2012/ In Process 16-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-06-2012/ ND rec'd 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2012
easyspirit said:
Many many Congratulations to Sumant, Jazzi2001, lalatata and myself Ofcorse lol! I think this is amazing. 4 DMs this week is great news. Good luck to all of you and hope you all unite with ur partners soon. Now we all are waiting for the passports to come back so let's keep each other updated with that.
Wow congrats to all of you!! This is exciting and encouraging that ND is finally starting to pick up speed.. hopefully another batch of DM's in the days to come!

easyspirit

Star Member
Nov 9, 2011
MUMPY said:
many many congas easy sprit have a fun filed life in Canada u are sooo luck my first marriage annivesery is on aug 6 was praying i could be there with my wife on our special day but i think the visa officers dont understand the importance of the big day so sad and depressing even went to delhi office to inquire did allow me to get info applied for gcms note on 21 june still no answer dont know what to do contacted my mp and was told they are waiting for backround checks no idea were my application is
Thank u so much mumpy! I think u will hear from them soon and hopefully before August 6. As long as ur case doesn't have any complicated background Itl b fine. In my case my husband was in Canada for 8 years living with his extended family and we got married here. His family lives in India and they couldn't attend the wedding. Despite that there was no interview request or delays. but that's prolly because of the documentation we submitted. We had a very strong case. Showed them 100 photos of our 4 years of courtship, our trip and travelling iteneraries over last 4 years, other Personal financial info etc etc

Don't get disheartened by what ur MP said I think it's great news. My MP said the same to me two weeks ago. She said they r doing background checks now and it will be completed by September mid or end. She said it could happen sooner but that's what we r looking at right now. And all of a sudden we saw DM it was a shock. I was planing to go visit my husband in sept for r anniversary. Thank God I didn't make any hasty decisions. So don't worry u might hear some good news real soon. Good luck!

aniadoor

Star Member
Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
File Transfer...
18-01-2012
Passport Req..
14-02-2012 (changed to 'In Process' on 16 April)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear friends,

My wife received her visa today and I booked tickets for her, will update further info soon.

Thanks for all your support and wishes.

aniadoor

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
aniadoor said:
Dear friends,

My wife received her visa today and I booked tickets for her, will update further info soon.

Thanks for all your support and wishes.

aniadoor
How long it took you to get the passport back, from what I have noticed it takes about 4-5 business days for the Indian registered post to deliver the passports back..! Thanks! and of course many congratulations to you!

HNIC

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Windsor
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
File Transfer...
09-02-2012
Interview........
27-06-2012
Passport Req..
27-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-213
sumant said:
thanks HNIC... NW ITS UR TURN TO GIVE GOOD NEWS TO US...
ALL THE BEST BUDDY......
Lot's of pressure there buddy, it's like game 7 overtime.

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
Congrats to all those whi got their Dm ! It seems that its celebration time on this thread. Enjoy your time wth your spouses! Have fun!

Rest - pray and pray till you succeed ;)

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Friends, I am glad to say that I got my PPR today. Thanks for all your support !

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Many many Congratulations to Sumant, Jazzi2001, lalatata, HNIC, aniador and easyspirit for your DM.
wish you all a great life ahead with your spouses :)

PLEASE HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE - VERY IMPORTANT!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\

While everyone else is so happy, on our GCMS notes, they stated that they could not not move ahead with our case for 3 reasons: no biodata on back of card, forgot to put ND as visa office in medical form, and "Sponsor: Canadian citizen residing in England (according to one of the forms, she was supposed to resume residency on March 30, 2012." :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\

I had a ticket to return to UK from India, and she was going to buy a ticket from there to Canada. I was going to return then if my mother was able to come to India and visit my husband's family and return with her (but not possible because of her mother's health problems). I need to be protected by my husband, have him with me to travel across the world, which I cannot do alone and living without my husband for a long and unknown amount of time will disable me because I am not able to continue anything in my life or make plans without my husband. We are both together in India now and attending interview together at the end of the month.

What should we do in this case? I need him emotionally and to be there for me, I is not well not because of the situation in India (I suffered with malaria, heat wave sickness, severe stomach infections and breathing problems, weakness the entire time I have been here, 6 months) and I feel like I am being punished just because of stress and pressure to return to Canada without my husband, which is very unfair, especially because I would not know when we would see each other again, and our anniversary is next month). My husband (applicant, is not working right now because of my health, and he is the only one who is able to take me to the doctor if needed and the only one here who knows English and can understand me.

I am currently on a 5 year entry visa (like tourist visa). I am thinking that they might say "Sponsor, you go and establish yourself back in Canada ALONE, find a job and start your studies again. Applicant, you go establish your ties to India ALONE and find a full time job and work for a while before you can get visa". To me that idea is against basic human rights and as a Canadian citizen as it is forced separation and gives me a sick feeling about my country. I always feel ready to pass out, sometimes ready to pass away with the extreme heat and dust and problems caused by them. :eek: :eek: :'( :'(

PLEASE give some suggestions!!! I feel I am doing something wrong just because I want to be with my husband, and it is not fair that our family is torn apart by someone saying, "Oh, dont you know you are not allowed to live with your husband during the process?" :'( :'( :-\ :-\

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
CAPRWIFE said:
Friends, I am glad to say that I got my PPR today. Thanks for all your support !
Congrats Caprwife! all the best for next waiting time!

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
ALONG WITH FILE SUBMISSION
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
VERY NEXT DAY ONCE I GET MY VISA BAGS PACKED
hello every one i got gcms notes today and it says waver confirmed******application approved am satisfine that the marrage is bona fide :SRT please request PPT *1
seniors members does any one know what PPT*1 is and also my mp told me this morning that they have mailed you for additional documents and i have 30 day to get back to them
please if some one expreanced this let me know
thanks
manpreet

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
Ashunandal - i am not an expert who will solve your problem but can only sat that pls be positive. Dont think too much. Dont conclude the things before it happens
Just wait for your interview and ler things go. If you have such attitude then nothing will be ok in your life. Just take a deep breath and relax. Prepare well and come out of ND with positive reply.

easyspirit

Star Member
Nov 9, 2011
Hi lalatata and all others who just got their DMs. Please share what your status shows online exactly. My husband's says "We started processing ur appl on July 19. A decision has been made and our office will get in contact with you shortly" There is no mention of a letter being sent or anything is that ok? What do u have all showing? Thanks!

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Thank You SBDelhi ! I strongly hope ND will move the files faster...
SBDelhi said:
Congrats Caprwife! all the best for next waiting time!

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
lalatata said:
How long it took you to get the passport back, from what I have noticed it takes about 4-5 business days for the Indian registered post to deliver the passports back..! Thanks! and of course many congratulations to you!

Many Many Congratulations to lalatata, Jazzi2001, HNIC, Sumant aniador and easyspirit for your DM.
Hope i got my DM soon please also pray for me too.

hkbasi

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2012
AOR Received.
8-06-2012
File Transfer...
8-06-2012
Med's Done....
med jan
Interview........
22-august-2012 by phone
Passport Req..
19-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 sep 2012
LANDED..........
19 sep 2012
hi guys

i just want to know as u can see my timeline it is been A month that NDVO recieved my Passport but still no update i wan tto know if i should apply for GCMS note or should i wait till next step plzzzz help me out