+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
ALONG WITH FILE SUBMISSION
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
VERY NEXT DAY ONCE I GET MY VISA BAGS PACKED
ashunandal said:
exactly how much travel history did you have? how long were you in canada on student visa and did you travel to any other country for 6 months or more? it is important because i need to know how long they take for background checks. my husband has travel history of 1.5 years in UK on student visa.

thanks and good luck! :)
hi
i lived in canada for 5 years and i only travelled
to india like 2 times and my stay in india was not more than 2 months and i went to usa for 2 times like for 2 days only just for shopping as i got usa visa for 10 years
any help would be great
thanks in advance

apks

May 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-05-2012(in process 18jun2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made09-Jul-2012
MUMPY said:
hi
i lived in canada for 5 years and i only travelled
to india like 2 times and my stay in india was not more than 2 months and i went to usa for 2 times like for 2 days only just for shopping as i got usa visa for 10 years
any help would be great
thanks in advance
My case is similar to yours...Even my wife lived in Canada for 5 years...first on study permit and then on work permit. So i don't know how long its going to take her to get her passport back. Did you submit your Canadian police clearance as well. I don't know why consulate takes such a long time for some one who already lived in Canada. In fact their process should be fast for such applicants as they can pull up all the records in their system with person's previous client id or even their sin number.

I

Arif.merchant

May 17, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
cic-m
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2012
AOR Received.
16/05/2012
File Transfer...
16/05/2012
Med's Done....
16/01/2012
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
hey i am in the same boat my file was transfer to Delhi on 16 may still no answer really don't know what to do if you find out any thing please do let me know. i am planing to go to MP next week to find out what going on with my application

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Wow Congratulations HNIC !!!

Great to hear that you are approved and will get your visa docs in two weeks.

HNIC said:
My wife had the interview today, it was the lady who conducted the interview. All good and she got approved. Thanks board for all the prayers and support!!!

If anyone wants to know more details always PM me.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
HNIC said:
My wife had the interview today, it was the lady who conducted the interview. All good and she got approved. Thanks board for all the prayers and support!!!

Congrats to hear HNIC..... all the very best in canada...

apks

May 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made09-Jul-2012
HNIC said:

Congrats!!

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HNIC said:

Great news, you must be so excited! I think most of us on the forum would be interested in any details that you can share about the procedures at the embassy and the questions asked.

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
apks said:
My case is similar to yours...Even my wife lived in Canada for 5 years...first on study permit and then on work permit. So i don't know how long its going to take her to get her passport back. Did you submit your Canadian police clearance as well. I don't know why consulate takes such a long time for some one who already lived in Canada. In fact their process should be fast for such applicants as they can pull up all the records in their system with person's previous client id or even their sin number.

I

hi there I didn't submit my pcc from Canada but I got letter from rcmp that they have farwared my pcc to new Delhi one ques when did u apply and when did u send ur passport
Thanks

apks

May 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made09-Jul-2012
I applied on Jan 24th and sent the passport on May 16.

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
congrats HNIC... i told u na nothing to woory...

when ll they send pp?

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
lalatata said:
still "application received"
I dont know what the ND officers doing in the office? They should start our process as soon as possible . Now they have already finish the jan people now its turn of feb people and figure out that there are less feb applicant compare to jan. Hopefully they funish our file end of july. Lalatata dont worry may be they already started our file but just dont want update it. Did you see in welkin case she got APproved in three days and her status never went in "in process"

Hopefully its happen with us

God please helps us....

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
Cricket365 said:
My parents perhaps will accompany me for the interview, can they get into the cic building with me?

Will the interviewer be a Canadian person or Indian ? Is there any hotel nearby the immigration office?
hiiii there...

ur parents cannot go inside but they can w8 outside and vo can b indian or canadian...both r possible...

MUMPY

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
FARIDKOT
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAVED I GUESS
Passport Req..
23-FEB-2012
VISA ISSUED...
NO IDEA
LANDED..........
hpatel4700 said:
I dont know what the ND officers doing in the office? They should start our process as soon as possible . Now they have already finish the jan people now its turn of feb people and figure out that there are less feb applicant compare to jan. Hopefully they funish our file end of july. Lalatata dont worry may be they already started our file but just dont want update it. Did you see in welkin case she got APproved in three days and her status never went in "in process"

Hopefully its happen with us

God please helps us....
Hi there u say that they finished processing Feb files how can we find that out as I am nov2011 applicant submitted by passport on Feb 26 and am still waiting fir my passport how can u say that they have finishes Feb applicants does is says working on files received on this date it only shows in assessment of the sponsor doesn't shows on the person being sponsored the whole system is shit someone getting passport back in 3 weeks someone in 3 months and in my case they have my passport for 4 months really frustrating I tried everything inc contacting no as well but everyone is getting diff answers from new Delhi I don't know what to do any help
Thanks

apks

May 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made09-Jul-2012
MUMPY said:
Hi there u say that they finished processing Feb files how can we find that out as I am nov2011 applicant submitted by passport on Feb 26 and am still waiting fir my passport how can u say that they have finishes Feb applicants does is says working on files received on this date it only shows in assessment of the sponsor doesn't shows on the person being sponsored the whole system is *censored word* someone getting passport back in 3 weeks someone in 3 months and in my case they have my passport for 4 months really frustrating I tried everything inc contacting no as well but everyone is getting diff answers from new Delhi I don't know what to do any help
Thanks
Did you apply for GCMS notes?

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
MUMPY said:
Hi there u say that they finished processing Feb files how can we find that out as I am nov2011 applicant submitted by passport on Feb 26 and am still waiting fir my passport how can u say that they have finishes Feb applicants does is says working on files received on this date it only shows in assessment of the sponsor doesn't shows on the person being sponsored the whole system is *censored word* someone getting passport back in 3 weeks someone in 3 months and in my case they have my passport for 4 months really frustrating I tried everything inc contacting no as well but everyone is getting diff answers from new Delhi I don't know what to do any help
Thanks
I think you misunderstood my comment.....what i said is they have been working on January applicant since long time and i think they are almost done now. i have check the spreadsheet. by the way i didnt say they have finished feb applicant. so you can also check the February spreadsheet, and i m trying to say is there are not too much feb applicant for ND. so i just say ND have everyone's passport there so they should start working on it. i am also principle applicant so i am also frustrated cause ND people doing nothing, just sitting on their butt. and just asking for PP.

and even i dont know what should i do.