+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
SponsorCanada87 said:
Hi ,

I am lost into my application for a while.

I had love marriage with my wife back in march 2011. Our parents were not agreeing completely to our marriage and I had less time to come back to Canada. We somehow managed to convince them but we did a very low profile engagement and wedding. I was unsure about the complexity I will face for Immigration later on. I had very few wedding pictures. I got our legal marriage certificate back then. I got my wifes passport with my name in September 2011 . I got her medicals done in november 2011 and I finished processing my application on Dec 2011. My application got approved from CPC M and passed to New Delhi. In 2011, I did not have proof of our honeymoon too as I had to come back to Canada. However I went back in March 2012 for honeymoon. I have many pictures with her since then low profile wedding, garland , mehndi , ring but we did not have mandap or saath phere pics, my birthday pics with her, her with my cousins + friends , honeymoon pics, phone bills ( since years ), hotel bills , travel proofs , air tickets , courier bills , email proofs.

In Feb 2012 they requested for her passport. We sent them her passport in feb 2012. They asked us for more wedding pictures , honeymoon questions , reasons for delay of our application. We never received their mail so I went through my constituency and found their message in June 2012. ( Lame postal service or I dont know whos mistake was that )

I sent them our new honeymoon pics + more wedding pics + answers to their questions through mail first week of june. I checked through my courier service for confirmation. Also I went through email service and asked them to cross check for her passport and our reply.

Since then I have not received any reply. I am much afraid. We miss eachother too much as well its been a while. I hope mine dont get rejected. I have not lied on anything. My only mistake was wedding pictures. My situation was such that I dont regret it. However; I am lost , confused and frustrated.

Her passport is lying with new Delhi office for almost 4 Months now.

Any help or suggestions are welcome.

App Recieved - dec 2011
Medicals Recieved
CPC M approved - feb 2012
Passport request - feb 2012
Passport sent - feb 2012
Questions asked - mar - 1 june 2012
Questions answered - 5 june 2012
Hey Sponsorcanada...

dnt wrry, just because they were waiting for rest of the paperwork to go in, they must be holding onto the passport...

i am pretty sure they going to call you wife for an interview with possibly more documents to support your relationship and definetly in your case you will be able to explain them more in person as in throug the forms or email...

So just hang in there and soon you ll hear from ND VO...

Sumit

dasammy

May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Passport Req..
06-06-2012, Reached VO on 08-06-2012
lalatata said:
My ECAS still says Application Received! I was hoping it will change to IN Process sometime soon now.. Hows everyone else doing with similar timelines?
Yeah, Me too same thing, still showing "application received"

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Guys I have an update on my case. My interview is scheduled for 31st July 2012

This is the letter

Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your
interview is being held in Delhi (your sponsor should verify the local time in his/her province of
residence in Canada which corresponds to the Indian Standard Time which has been scheduled
for your interview). If your sponsor is in India, he/she should accompany you to the interview.
Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at the
interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.
Accompanying children over 18 years of age must appear with you at the interview. Children
under 18 do not need to attend unless we have so requested. Applicants who are adopted
(except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney".
The Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi provides interpretation
services for Hindi and Punjabi only. Family class applicants who require an interpreter for
another language must engage the services of a qualified professional interpreter from an
approved list of interpretation companies. This approved list of interpretation companies is
attached to this letter. Should the applicant come to interview without one of these interpreters,
the interview will be rescheduled, leading to processing delays. Interpreters other than from the
firms on the approved list will not be accepted.
Please note that the figures quoted by the interpretation companies are not negotiable.
Further, the companies have no connection to the High Commission and cannot assist
you in any way to improve your chances of obtaining a visa. Should you attempt to
negotiate on either on these items, we have instructed the companies to refuse to take
you as a client. Thirdly, the companies should be contacted during business hours only.
Should you call at any other time, the companies will refuse to take your calls. Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your
application:
• Original individual passports for each family member included in the application,
regardless of age;
• You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each
person included in your application together with certified translations into English or
French:
• Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already
submitted;
• Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of
your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents
with parents' names, ration card);
• In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other
documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;
• If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your
engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also
bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone
bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide
the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;
• Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has
been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards /
letters, photographs, telephone bills.
If any of the above documents are not presented at interview you may provide them later, but
your application may be delayed.
NOTE: If you are unable to keep the above appointment, you must inform us immed

before this they did not ask for my passport. So what kind of a sign is this?

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
Cricket365 said:
Guys I have an update on my case. My interview is scheduled for 31st July 2012

This is the letter

Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your
interview is being held in Delhi (your sponsor should verify the local time in his/her province of
residence in Canada which corresponds to the Indian Standard Time which has been scheduled
for your interview). If your sponsor is in India, he/she should accompany you to the interview.
Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at the
interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.
Accompanying children over 18 years of age must appear with you at the interview. Children
under 18 do not need to attend unless we have so requested. Applicants who are adopted
(except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney".
The Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi provides interpretation
services for Hindi and Punjabi only. Family class applicants who require an interpreter for
another language must engage the services of a qualified professional interpreter from an
approved list of interpretation companies. This approved list of interpretation companies is
attached to this letter. Should the applicant come to interview without one of these interpreters,
the interview will be rescheduled, leading to processing delays. Interpreters other than from the
firms on the approved list will not be accepted.
Please note that the figures quoted by the interpretation companies are not negotiable.
Further, the companies have no connection to the High Commission and cannot assist
you in any way to improve your chances of obtaining a visa. Should you attempt to
negotiate on either on these items, we have instructed the companies to refuse to take
you as a client. Thirdly, the companies should be contacted during business hours only.
Should you call at any other time, the companies will refuse to take your calls. Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your
application:
• Original individual passports for each family member included in the application,
regardless of age;
• You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each
person included in your application together with certified translations into English or
French:
• Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already
submitted;
• Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of
your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents
with parents' names, ration card);
• In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other
documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;
• If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your
engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also
bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone
bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide
the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;
• Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has
been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards /
letters, photographs, telephone bills.
If any of the above documents are not presented at interview you may provide them later, but
your application may be delayed.
NOTE: If you are unable to keep the above appointment, you must inform us immed

before this they did not ask for my passport. So what kind of a sign is this?
Hey Cricket365...

Congrats first of all for getting one step closer. they did ask for the passport if you read the first bullet again..

Original individual passports for each family member included in the application

Do you mind sharing your history in terms of if you guys had any travel history or anything about your case that had raised a question for them to call you guys in for an interview.

Please advice.

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
sumitd said:
Hey Cricket365...

Congrats first of all for getting one step closer. they did ask for the passport if you read the first bullet again..

Original individual passports for each family member included in the application

Do you mind sharing your history in terms of if you guys had any travel history or anything about your case that had raised a question for them to call you guys in for an interview.

Please advice.
Thanks Sumit for your reply, I have 2 year 7 months travel history in toronto itself.

mapplelover

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-8-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-06-2012, VISA 11-06-2012, PP Arrived 20-06-2012
hurray congrats to you also nanipanjakadi. looks like today was the lucky day here
nanipanjakadi said:
Congrats to both of u guys,

MY WIFE RECEIVED HER PP WITH VISA TODAY :) hurray

All the very best to others in these forum. Thanks for all ur support guys, i really appreciate.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Hi Vengat,

Congrats bro god bless...very happy for you hope everyone in this forum get this approvals asap

Tk cr bro
Abhi

vengat83 said:
Hi All,

My wife recieved the passport today !!!!!! :) :) :)

Thank you all for your immense support.

She is flying on Monday to Toronto.

rv_maria

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 03, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 23, 2012. Received by ND Apr 24, 2012. No Travel History. In Process- May 21, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - Jun 06, 2012. Passport received - Jun 10, 2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
nanipanjakadi said:
Congrats to both of u guys,

MY WIFE RECEIVED HER PP WITH VISA TODAY :) hurray

All the very best to others in these forum. Thanks for all ur support guys, i really appreciate.
Congrats Nani!! very happy for you.

regards
maria

ind-nan

Mar 9, 2012
pjmin said:
They might be waiting to match something to your file.. Maybe RPRF payment or additional docs if you sent them?

My husband sent his passport last week, should I order GCMS notes? or should I wait few more weeks? Do these notes actually have detailed descriptions of the progress so far on the application?
Thanks for the reply. Maybe, since i have already submitted the additional documents too.. Yes they do provide detailed descriptions of your process. You can even see the notes of the VO officer. I would advise you to order GCMS after a week.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
ind-nan said:
Thanks for the reply. Maybe, since i have already submitted the additional documents too.. Yes they do provide detailed descriptions of your process. You can even see the notes of the VO officer. I would advise you to order GCMS after a week.
How many days did it take for you to get the GCMS notes? I applied around two weeks ago and still waiting.

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
Who change the status from "Application Received" to "In Process"?

Mississauga or New Delhi....

dasammy

May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Passport Req..
How does CHC-ND send interview letter. By regular post or by email??

dasammy

May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Passport Req..
hpatel4700 said:

Has your status changed to in process, since I see in your profile that visa issued in 1st week of july, and landed 2nd week of july

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
dasammy said:
Has your status changed to in process, since I see in your profile that visa issued in 1st week of july, and landed 2nd week of july
not yet but very soon....i always think positive.

canwifesponsor

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2011
File Transfer...
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2012 - Showing In Process 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2012 - PP received 17-07-2012 - Still no DM on Ecas
LANDED..........
will land on 24-07-2012 on our wedding anniversary
hpatel4700 said:

New Delhi does the updates normally.