+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
Congrats ! :) if you hav already submitted your pp, then it means your PR has been approved.
What's your timeline?

Pochi2012 said:
Ms. Indian Spouse...

Hello there can somebody tell me what's the meaning of this?

A Decision has been made at this point....Medicals Results Received by CIC......Approval Status determined....Permanent Residence status determined...

Tnx a lot.... :)

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
Singh1212 said:
hi
today i showed my status inprocess" and address displayed on it,,never shown before on my status
any idea?
good! one more positive sign for you! i hope by next week you will get your DM

ria165

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/12
File Transfer...
29/08/12 ( 1.5 YR TRAVEL HISTORY )
do th ND office take much time for applications who has travel history ....? as i mentioned before i really need to send background declaration form again as i did one mistake earlier thts really important to send that updated new form as soon as my file will transfer to new delhi because my cheks will start at new delhi .. m just waitin .. n one question .. do i need to wait for them to ask me for extra document or should i send them strait away as soon my file will transfer delhi ...

plzz replyyy soonnnn waitingggggggggggggggggggg

Aamnk

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
File Transfer...
24-04-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-05-2012--Received by VO 14-05-2012--In Process 18-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 07-06-2012--Passport Received 11 June 2012 :D
LANDED..........
29th June 2012 :D
ria165 said:
do th ND office take much time for applications who has travel history ....? as i mentioned before i really need to send background declaration form again as i did one mistake earlier thts really important to send that updated new form as soon as my file will transfer to new delhi because my cheks will start at new delhi .. m just waitin .. n one question .. do i need to wait for them to ask me for extra document or should i send them strait away as soon my file will transfer delhi ...

plzz replyyy soonnnn waitingggggggggggggggggggg
The documents will be requested via mail..you need not send them anything in advance as that wunt help..

ria165

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/12
File Transfer...
but willl it affect my application if i didnt send them that updated background declaration form its really a big mistake in form which need to b corrected soon my student visa was refused once and i forget to mention in my form and there is stamp for that in my passport ...????

Aamnk

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
File Transfer...
24-04-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-05-2012--Received by VO 14-05-2012--In Process 18-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 07-06-2012--Passport Received 11 June 2012 :D
LANDED..........
29th June 2012 :D
ria165 said:
but willl it affect my application if i didnt send them that updated background declaration form its really a big mistake in form which need to b corrected soon my student visa was refused once and i forget to mention in my form and there is stamp for that in my passport ...????
What you can do is try to contact CIC-M or ND VO ..drop them a mail(as an official confirmation that you made a mistake and want to rectify it)...let them know your situation..ask them if you need to send the docs right away or will you b asked for it in future..that would b help..

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
ria165 said:
since your application is still in mississauga, at this point they only assess the sponsor and check to see if the applicant's application is full only (all forms and documents are included). do not worry at this point because it should not affect sponsor approval, and you CANNOT send documents to CIC-M (many people including me have sent documents to CPC-M after sending application and they WILL SEND IT BACK regardless of what is is or its importance. the best thing to do is to wait until your file reaches ND visa office and then send in that form with correction and letter of explanation of student visa mistake (I would advise you to send it in as with your UCI number and case number as soon as the package reaches Delhi, but you could possibly wait a few more days until they ask for your passport and send it in with that). in ND visa office, they assess, the applicant, so this is where you must send that in. if you dont send in new form with correction, they can see that as misrepresentation o your situation and maybe reject your visa application.
hope this helps and good luck! :)

ria165

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/12
File Transfer...
thanxx for the quick repply i will send the additional form once my case will reach new delhi .. so is it fine to send that form when thy request for passport ..? they start doin background cheks after receiving passport .... ?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
ria165 said:
thanxx for the quick repply i will send the additional form once my case will reach new delhi .. so is it fine to send that form when thy request for passport ..? they start doin background cheks after receiving passport .... ?
yes im pretty sure they start background checks in ND after they recieve passport, so it should be ok to send in that for with your passport request. before they recieve passport, i dont think they look at the details of your application yet. yes make sure that you send it in witha cover letter stating what is includded in package, and why you are sending that form again and explain the mistake).

Singh1212

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2011
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Dec 17,2011
Med's Done....
SEP 22,2011
Passport Req..
Feb 14,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM
LANDED..........
Hopfully in July
ashunandal said:
yes im pretty sure they start background checks in ND after they recieve passport, so it should be ok to send in that for with your passport request. before they recieve passport, i dont think they look at the details of your application yet. yes make sure that you send it in witha cover letter stating what is includded in package, and why you are sending that form again and explain the mistake).
Hi,ashunandal

what you think CHC ND check application carefully then they call for interview.I mean ND already done the intial review then call the applicant for interview.I am asking because I had interview last week and during interview officer kept my passport and 1.5 hour interview,than return my wedding picture that was submitted during application filled at CPC-M and wedding cards too and told me i will think about ur case.
what u think they already review my application before or just statred now?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Singh1212 said:
Hi,ashunandal

what you think CHC ND check application carefully then they call for interview.I mean ND already done the intial review then call the applicant for interview.I am asking because I had interview last week and during interview officer kept my passport and 1.5 hour interview,than return my wedding picture that was submitted during application filled at CPC-M and wedding cards too and told me i will think about ur case.
what u think they already review my application before or just statred now?
i believe they have already reviewed your application once to decide if there is any doubt in the case and if you need interview. again, when it goes in process, im pretty sure it means it is under final review or in line waiting for final review of the case by a visa officer, taking into account the interview 3 days ago. im not sure how long it will be in process though, because many cases were in process for a long time (1-2 months or more). this is from what i have been reading about the cases on this forum. also im pretty sure that once it goes into process, background checks are finished and they kept your passport because they are more likely to give you visa then to return your passport without visa :)

ria165

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/12
File Transfer...
@ ashunandal thts fine then thnxx... what do u think like in spouse visa cases student visa refusal affect or not ..? n u 2 have travel history ..which country ..? i have travel history for UK .. do they take more time to do BC if we have travel history

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
ria165 said:
@ ashunandal thts fine then thnxx... what do u think like in spouse visa cases student visa refusal affect or not ..? n u 2 have travel history ..which country ..? i have travel history for UK .. do they take more time to do BC if we have travel history
yes i also have UK travel history (student visa) and it takes more than a month for BC. if your visa was refused for Canada, they can think that you tried to enter canada before and got refused thats why you got married to a canadian. (to immigrate to canada). you will have to prove them wrong
good luck :)

ria165

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/12
File Transfer...
ashunandal said:
yes i also have UK travel history (student visa) and it takes more than a month for BC. if your visa was refused for Canada, they can think that you tried to enter canada before and got refused thats why you got married to a canadian. (to immigrate to canada). you will have to prove them wrong
good luck :)
i been to uk ( student visa ) n my student visa refused for uk not canada ......????

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
ria165 said:
i been to uk ( student visa ) n my student visa refused for uk not canada ......????
ok thats good, wont affect your processing for sure. you have reached 10 posts now, you can add your details to your timeline ;)
best of luck :)