+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

mapplelover

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-8-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-06-2012, VISA 11-06-2012, PP Arrived 20-06-2012
wow so now they ask for fingerprints? do they call us at delhi after giving an appointment?

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapplelover said:
wow so now they ask for fingerprints? do they call us at delhi after giving an appointment?
yes they call us n give appointment

mapplelover

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-8-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-06-2012, VISA 11-06-2012, PP Arrived 20-06-2012
So yug is this the last step ?

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapplelover said:
So yug is this the last step ?
no idea,
actually it was someone in this thread who was asked for fingerprints by new delhi don't remember his name tho???????????

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
vengat83 said:
hi vengat83 can you please update spreadsheet, i got approval on may 1. :)
good luck and thanx :)

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Borntowin said:
Finger prints at CHC ND is common issue to the people who had previously stayed @ Canada earlier and this is mandatory for criminality/security check.

Wishing you all the best Yug.
any idea how long ND takes to issue visa after getting fingerprints!!!!!!
pls advice...

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
Guys,
Hope you all keeping well!! Congratulations to those, who have recently got their DM and all the best to those who are waiting for their DM.

I'm very much confused now. Because i have attended interview on 16th April and I been told that everything is ok and I need to do my Medical and pCC again as it was expired. Which i have sent them last week.

I have emailed ND last month on 18th March 2012, to know the status of my application or to know the updates. I have received two reply from ND on 23rd April 2012 and today.
Please see two reply below.

email which i have received on 23rd April 2012.

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.
Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.
We trust that this information will be of assistance.

email which i have received today,

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
Please be advised that your application is now queued for officer's review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.

Is it something serious??

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
abad.vs said:
Guys,
Hope you all keeping well!! Congratulations to those, who have recently got their DM and all the best to those who are waiting for their DM.

I'm very much confused now. Because i have attended interview on 16th April and I been told that everything is ok and I need to do my Medical and pCC again as it was expired. Which i have sent them last week.

I have emailed ND last month on 18th March 2012, to know the status of my application or to know the updates. I have received two reply from ND on 23rd April 2012 and today.

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.
Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
Please be advised that your application is now queued for officer's review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.

I think ur application has reached last stage of its cycle. once VO says approve , then your PP will be stamped. all the best!

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hey
I have already attended interview on 16th April and I been told by my VO that I will get my Visa in 2 weeks of time soon they receive my medical, PCC and passport back.
I think VO should have received my paperwork by now..

I doubt whythey still need to review it????

Any idea??

SBDelhi said:
I think ur application has reached last stage of its cycle. once VO says approve , then your PP will be stamped. all the best!

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
abad.vs said:
Hey
I have already attended interview on 16th April and I been told by my VO that I will get my Visa in 2 weeks of time soon they receive my medical, PCC and passport back.
I think VO should have received my paperwork by now..

I doubt whythey still need to review it????

Any idea??
hiii abad...

cud u pls tel me at which e-mail address u had mailed at new delhi?

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
I have send my enquires to them from their Website. And previously i have sent them an email on Delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.

sumant said:
hiii abad...

cud u pls tel me at which e-mail address u had mailed at new delhi?

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Check your Inbox

sumant said:
hey abad.... i need ur help...

do u hv authorized ur lawyer to send e-mails to ND and got reply from them?
or u hv send then enqueries by urself directly and they replied u directly?

coz mine lawyer s saying only he is authorized to send letters to them.... but m not trusting them anymore now...

thanks....

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Jun-2012 (call from ND)
LANDED..........
SOON
abad.vs said:
Guys,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Sir/Madam,

It looks perfectly normal to me....
You will be getting VISA very soon. Dont bother.

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012

Singh1212

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2011
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Dec 17,2011
Med's Done....
SEP 22,2011
Passport Req..
Feb 14,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM
LANDED..........
Hopfully in July
abad.vs said:
Guys,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi abad

check in ur inbox