+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Halo Members,

I am filing my application pleas let me know if we need to add :-

1. Documents Checklist
2.Do i need to include covering letter from my side
3. DO i need to include Supplementary Information form (Travel History) for my Wife since she had stayed in UK for 5 years.

Your prompt reply will be much appreicated

Thanks
Abhishek

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
abhi292000 said:
Halo Members,

I am filing my application pleas let me know if we need to add :-

1. Documents Checklist
2.Do i need to include covering letter from my side
3. DO i need to include Supplementary Information form (Travel History) for my Wife since she had stayed in UK for 5 years.

Your prompt reply will be much appreicated

Thanks
Abhishek
hi abhi
yes you need to include all of these and most imp dont forget birth certificate. my application is coming back because of that.
what about your wife's UK pcc??
best of luck

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Halo Ashu,

Thanks for quick reply.

Yes I have my wifes UK PCC and also i m including her birth certificate copy as well

One more doubt .In documents checklist we cross against the column if we have included those documents but what if we dont have the documents as per checklist i mean to say we are not liable to send that document should we leave the box blank in the document check list.

Also do you have covering letter format if yes can you please send it to me

Please let me know

Thanks again
Abhi

ashunandal said:
hi abhi
yes you need to include all of these and most imp dont forget birth certificate. my application is coming back because of that.
what about your wife's UK pcc??
best of luck

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
abhi292000 said:
Halo Ashu,

Thanks for quick reply.

Yes I have my wifes UK PCC and also i m including her birth certificate copy as well

One more doubt .In documents checklist we cross against the column if we have included those documents but what if we dont have the documents as per checklist i mean to say we are not liable to send that document should we leave the box blank in the document check list

Please let me know

Thanks again
Abhi
yes you just need to mark those boxes what you submit not others
best of luck

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Thanks Ashu,

I don't have covering letter format if you have one can you please forward it to me

Secondly if you dont mind did u apply thru agent or lawyer or applied on ur own

Thanks
Abhi

ashunandal said:
yes you just need to mark those boxes what you submit not others
best of luck

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
abhi292000 said:
Thanks Ashu,

I don't have covering letter format if you have one can you please forward it to me

Secondly if you dont mind did u apply thru agent or lawyer or applied on ur own

Thanks
Abhi
sorry yaar, i dont have any format just wrote like essay :) . i told them everything from first day of our relationship to the present and future planning in 3-4 pages. i did everything myself and did only one mistake "birth certificate"
if you dont have any complications in your case if it is straight forward, you dont need to go to lawyer. just double check your application and all documents.
best of luck

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Thanks Ashu,

In documents checklist Point no : 17 & 19 its very complicated......i m sending my original notice of assessments along with my T4's in original to CIC...also i will be attaching my pay stubs for past 3 months to present date...please let me know if that is suffice

Secondly do we need to send photographs of the wife...please let me know

Thirdly do we need to submit Appendix A as well ...reason i m asking is we have already added documents checklist which has all info for Appendix A please let me know what shall i do

Fourth is photos i was thinking of pasting them on white plain papers but they have mentioned to send loose and not in albums or any binder how u had sent it.

You are really helpful my friend sori to bombard with questions

Thanks
Abhi

ashunandal said:
sorry yaar, i dont have any format just wrote like essay :) . i told them everything from first day of our relationship to the present and future planning in 3-4 pages. i did everything myself and did only one mistake "birth certificate"
if you dont have any complications in your case if it is straight forward, you dont need to go to lawyer. just double check your application and all documents.
best of luck

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Halo Members please help ----very urgent

In documents checklist Point no : 17 & 19 its very complicated......i m sending my original notice of assessments along with my T4's in original to CIC...also i will be attaching my pay stubs for past 3 months to present date...please let me know if that is suffice

Thirdly do we need to submit Appendix A as well ...reason i m asking is we have already added documents checklist which has all info for Appendix A please let me know what shall i do

Fourth is photos i was thinking of pasting them on white plain papers but they have mentioned to send loose and not in albums or any binder how u had sent it.

Also let me know if i need to send Passport size photos of my wife along with application if yes how many

Please guys revert asap please

Thanks
Abhi

Arjun3

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
abhi292000 said:
Halo Members please help ----very urgent

Also let me know if i need to send Passport size photos of my wife along with application if yes how many

Please guys revert asap please

Thanks
Abhi
In the 19th, I think they are saying "if you must meet", if you are sponsoring your spouse, there is no minimum income requirements as far as I know of. Those 19a to 19d is meant for people sponsoring other family members, not for spouse.

Yes, you do need to send 6 or so photos of spouse, and it must also meet the requirements they mention in the Appendix A.

I think you need to submit the Appendix A as well, along with checking the boxes in there as well. I think the pages 2 to 5 all contains what must be submitted, along with a box on the right for the line items.

I am still in the process of submitting my application, so maybe senior members can provide you a better answer.

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Hey guys,

Any updates????

Arjun3

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
ashunandal said:
yes there is someone on this forum, he applied under skilled worker and didnt put birth certificate but sent school certificate just like me. his application package was returned after 3 months.
i sent only 10th certificate photocopy not notorized and i didnt send my voter card because i have different dates on that :(
Ouch! Perhaps they will do a additional document request this time, who knows. I think skilled worker is processed somewhere else, and family class is processed in Mississauga. Maybe the VOs in Mississauga are bit more lenient. When did you submit in your application and received by CPC-M? and is it for spouse sponsorship?

You may as well get an affidavit ready in lieu of birth certificate, read the posts by infiant in this thread (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/alternative-to-birth-certificate-t69618.0.html;msg725399#msg725399) and the post by ariell in this thread (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/birth-certificate-and-voter-id-original-t31035.0.html;msg194338#msg194338).

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
abhi292000 said:
Thanks Ashu,

You are really helpful my friend sori to bombard with questions

Thanks
Abhi
hi abhi im not sure about question 17 and 19. but i think that will be more than enough. and you need to send 6 photos of your wife and appendix A also because we dont know which checklist they will follow. its better to stay safe, send both checklists and double check everything before you submit. i sent around 100 photos all together in 10-15 separate white envelopes. i divided envelopes according to each trip and function we attended, i mean different envelope for religious ceremony, reception, honeymoon, trip with friends and trip with relatives and write date, location and name of person in photos on the backside of each photo. i wrote question number and form number also on the envelope like they had one question about religious ceremony, one about reception and honeymoon.
hope this helps

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
newdelhi2011 said:
:eek: :eek: I got a DM this morning. It shows "toronto, ontario" as current address. no street number or anything....
When I click on DM, it still says...app received....med recived....started processing.....

:D :D :D
Congrats New Delhi!!!!! I don't think I congratulated you before. When is your wife landing?

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
ksunny said:
Hi guys,

As promised, here are the details of when my husband arrived in Canada:

First they ask a bunch of general questions like "who sponsored you", "have you been to Canada before", and address details.

Then they ask you sign the COPR in their presence and hand you your copy of the form along with a big bag full of a binder and information about Canada and in our case, Ontario.

The whole process took about 5-10 minutes with the officer and it was quick and simple--no hassles. The officer was really friendly and was quite surprised at how fast my husband got his PR. She was telling him that she talks to people who have been waiting almost 2 years.

I hope this helps and I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend and may the next week be full of AORs, PPRs, and DMs!
Thank you KSunny! Sounds like the landing process went smooth :) Enjoy your future together in Canada!! I hope to still see you drop in on this forum for support :)

Also- did your husband take a lot of stuff with him? I have a lot of things I need to take with me, like clothes and wedding presents lol

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
Please note that I have been called for an Interview next Monday 16th April.

Details:
I and my Wife got married last year in Feb 2011 and it was arranged marriage. My Wife had to go back to Canada 1 day after our Wedding, due to her Work committements. Also, we did not have big ceremony on our Wedding, due to death of my Dad (25th December 2010) and it was only 1 year.

I have been asked to sent documents almost 3-4 times by ND.

MY Wife submitted application on April 2011. She got approval for sponser in may 2011.
After that my File got transferred to New Delhi in May 2011. Then after, in August i have been asked to submit my Passport which i have done in a weeks time.
Then, i have received below letters to submit few of other documents,

1) They needed to know the reason why my Wife went back so early, why there were only few people in the weeding, why did not we go for Honeymoon.
A: - Wife had to go back as she was having her work commitments, Only few People where there due to death of my Dad,. DId not have the enough time to go for honeymoon.

2) Why my Wife did not come to India for the Reception in August 2011.
A:- In Original Application our Stupid (Lawyer) has mentioned that my wife will come to India and we will have Reception in August. Which was not happened and that is why my wife did not come to India. Also, her Grand dad also passed away that was the reason we did not have ceremony.

3) They asked me to send them All my Docs (Work, education,....)
A - Reason for this as i have been to UK for 3 years so once i received this letter, i have sent them all my work documents, education qualification and residential proofs to them.

Also, My wife came to India in January 2012 and we have spent 2 and half months together. We also go for Honeymoon in this 2 and half months too. Also, we clicked so many pictures too.

Now, i have been called for an Interview, so could you please advice why I have been asked for an Interview and what sort of question they will ask?

I really appreciated your help.

Thanks