+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
vengat83 said:
yes...my wife is the applicant...we traveled to malaysia for one week, for our honeymoon...and then she went to singapore for one month.
both after marriage.
May be thats why the delay.

But after seeing cival's GCMS notes, I am thinking it might be due to any minute details in our application details tooo !!!

In any case, I am also going to order GCMS notes...Now I have set my expectations to get the via only before October (which is one year from my date of application) , so that I dont keep waiting for it. Let them take whatever time they want.
On a serious note, worrying or getting anxious about when we will get visas is the last thng that we should be doing. Its seriously not worth it to worry about when compared to bigger things in life, to me.
We ordered our GCMS notes as well today! Also my husband has travel history to Singapore. Maybe a better est would be at least before medicals expire....

It's very hard!!! Good job :p

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
abhi292000 said:
Halo Friends,

In Medical form that is Appendix C Visa Office we should mention DELHI or Canada

Please friends let me know asap..medicals are on Thursday

Thanks
Abhishek
i think it should be new delhi, but when i asked doctor at hospital, they said just leave it blank and i left blank.

Doctor2011

Mar 27, 2012
abhi292000 said:
Halo Friends,

In Medical form that is Appendix C Visa Office we should mention DELHI or Canada

Please friends let me know asap..medicals are on Thursday

Thanks
Abhishek
HI....u hav 2 write New delhi.

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
only 1 month to left for medical expire :-\ :-X :-[ :'( ??? :eek: :mad:

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamsca said:
only 1 month to left for medical expire :-\ :-X :-[ :'( ??? :eek: :mad:
may be u gonna get call from ND to pick up ur passport b4 medical expired???????

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
yug said:
may be u gonna get call from ND to pick up ur passport b4 medical expired???????
i hope so ( Inshaallaah ) :)

Doctor2011

Mar 27, 2012
Hi...I need advice...I got ppr on 12 dec 2011 sent pp on 19 dec 2011.its 105 days since nd received it..They r not replying to my case specific enquiry..ecas status application received since begininng..applied for caips notes ysterde...Shoud i contact mp? wot is the protocol for contacting mp ?
Thanx...

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Doctor2011 said:
Hi...I need advice...I got ppr on 12 dec 2011 sent pp on 19 dec 2011.its 105 days since nd received it..They r not replying to my case specific enquiry..ecas status application received since begininng..applied for caips notes ysterde...Shoud i contact mp? wot is the protocol for contacting mp ?
Thanx...
Same with me too. Its going to 100 days for me and the people in ND are not replying to my CSE also. Dont know what is ND doing with our cases.

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
cival said:
Alright, all those that have been following the saga of our chats in Abu Dhabi displaying the wrong date.

We have figured it out:

After researching why the time shows differently at the Abu Dhabi airport, we realized that the timestamps in the gmail chats is extracted from the systems clock's timezone.

So if I were to read my chats in Abu Dhabi it would show as that timezone, but if I read the same chats in Canada, it will show the times as the Canada time zone.
I had printed these chats in Canada during the time of sending in the application and hence it shows as the Canadian timezone (EST).

And my wife has "instructed" me to mention that she was the smart genious that figured this out. kudos sweetie :)

We will be sending this info to ND along with some others prints.

Cival

Hi Cival,

Good to know that you are progressing well. Just curious, if we send our additional proofs to address the concerns of the VO. In how many days, we will get a reply and is there a possibility to waive off the interview too?

Do you have any idea about it? Let me know please.

Thanks

cival

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajith111 said:
Hi Cival,

Good to know that you are progressing well. Just curious, if we send our additional proofs to address the concerns of the VO. In how many days, we will get a reply and is there a possibility to waive off the interview too?

Do you have any idea about it? Let me know please.

Thanks
Hi Ajith,
My wife sent an explanation letter and some proofs today. We have no idea when they will open it. Not sure if it will hold any weight, its just a matter of doing whatever we can to get this going. It may very well amount to nothing.
I say apply for your GCMS notes and send anything you can to address their concerns. On the other hand do not have much hope in this, but I rather take some action then stand by.

Hope for the best

Also keep in mind that CSE and GCMS notes takes about 30 days +/-5days

cival

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is frustrating me even more is that on my GCMS notes, it says that security and criminality has not been started yet.
We have past the 6 month mark and that is not even started???

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
cival said:
Hi Ajith,
My wife sent an explanation letter and some proofs today. We have no idea when they will open it. Not sure if it will hold any weight, its just a matter of doing whatever we can to get this going. It may very well amount to nothing.
I say apply for your GCMS notes and send anything you can to address their concerns. On the other hand do not have much hope in this, but I rather take some action then stand by.

Hope for the best

Also keep in mind that CSE and GCMS notes takes about 30 days +/-5days
Thanks for your reply Cival. I hope that we both receive some good news soon.

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
cival said:
What is frustrating me even more is that on my GCMS notes, it says that security and criminality has not been started yet.
We have past the 6 month mark and that is not even started???
ND is so lethargic and lazy. How long will it take for those 2 checks to be completed? I think, if there is no foreign travel involved, then it should be a matter of few days, I guess. Do you have any idea about it?

cival

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajith111 said:
ND is so lethargic and lazy. How long will it take for those 2 checks to be completed? I think, if there is no foreign travel involved, then it should be a matter of few days, I guess. Do you have any idea about it?
Not sure about this, as my wife has been out of India a few times. But max was for 3 months on work.
Does anyone know if they do background checks for 3 months foreign travel?

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
cival said:
Not sure about this, as my wife has been out of India a few times. But max was for 3 months on work.
Does anyone know if they do background checks for 3 months foreign travel?
I am not sure too. When is your spouse's medicals getting expired.??? Then we need to send another one again. My spouse's is getting expired end of may.