+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
thx shazzy :)
yeh ur right
when ru going to canada
shamsia said:
Happy Birthday Guri!!! :) :)

P.S. I hope I got it right ;D

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
thx dear
good luck 2 u 2 dear
yug said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURI!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE u will hear something good from ND soon!!! god bless u!!!

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Good News...My wife just got her PPR email.

Here it is how it looks like....

Dear XYZ

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class on01/03/2012 and have created a file with the file number indicated above.Note: The application received date is in mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number inall future correspondence with our office.

Canada has a carefully managed and controlled immigration program that is committed tomaintaining a balance of 60% economic immigrants and 40% non-economic immigrants (familyclass, refugees, and those in need of protection). Amongst non-economic immigrants, priority isgiven to spouses/partners and dependent children.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide thefollowing as soon as possible:

• Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office inMississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a periodof 6 months or more, if not already submitted.
• Submission of original passport along with any old expired passports for you and youraccompanying family members. The picture in the passport for a child under 6 yearsof age must have been taken within the last 3 years. The picture in the passport for achild between the ages of 7 and 18 must have been taken within the last 5 years.

Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visaissuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue yourvisas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met.PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. Do not submit anydocuments and passports until you have prepared the entire package.

ps3playa

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2011
File Transfer...
12-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Oct-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
27-Apr-2012
hey guys, here's some sad news. you know how I said that I got DM? well it only lasted for 24 hrs and it is back to 'in process'. obviously I'm upset but what can I do. there's 2 scenarios:

A. they have made an error and have accidentally changed it to 'in process', in which case we should get the passport, etc by regular mail soon
B. they made an error when they changed it to 'DM' and have now corrected it.

I have looked around here, and other places online and have come across a thread where in sep 2011 they had accidentally changed many statuses to DM globally, which were later corrected. mind you at that time, it was only affected FSW1 (skilled worker class), or maybe thats all what I came across

@ balibali aka numb, my e-cas looked just like yours: DM on the main screen, and when I clicked on it, it only had info which it had with 'in process'. you have said that yours is still DM with old info, and mine was like that too

if anyone has any information on this, or if they know someone who has been through a similar situation, keep me posted. I plan to wait for 7 days, and then ask them using the link on the CHC-ND page on the CIC website. thank you guys!

sunrise9

Jan 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 5, 2012
AOR Received.
Feb 16, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 21, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Mar 09, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 10, 2012
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Good News...My wife just got her PPR email.

Here it is how it looks like....

Dear XYZ

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class on01/03/2012 and have created a file with the file number indicated above.Note: The application received date is in mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number inall future correspondence with our office.

Canada has a carefully managed and controlled immigration program that is committed tomaintaining a balance of 60% economic immigrants and 40% non-economic immigrants (familyclass, refugees, and those in need of protection). Amongst non-economic immigrants, priority isgiven to spouses/partners and dependent children.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide thefollowing as soon as possible:

• Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office inMississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a periodof 6 months or more, if not already submitted.
• Submission of original passport along with any old expired passports for you and youraccompanying family members. The picture in the passport for a child under 6 yearsof age must have been taken within the last 3 years. The picture in the passport for achild between the ages of 7 and 18 must have been taken within the last 5 years.

Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visaissuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue yourvisas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met.PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. Do not submit anydocuments and passports until you have prepared the entire package.
Congratulations Srini!!!

Good luck with the next step.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
sunrise9 said:
Congratulations Srini!!!

Good luck with the next step.
Thanks Sunrise....You're next

gursikhphysio

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
AOR Received.
4-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-09-2015
Med's Request
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
May 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 7th 2016
LANDED..........
June 21st 2016
ps3playa said:
hey guys, here's some sad news. you know how I said that I got DM? well it only lasted for 24 hrs and it is back to 'in process'. obviously I'm upset but what can I do. there's 2 scenarios:

A. they have made an error and have accidentally changed it to 'in process', in which case we should get the passport, etc by regular mail soon

I have looked around here, and other places online and have come across a thread where in sep 2011 they had accidentally changed many statuses to DM globally, which were later corrected. mind you at that time, it was only affected FSW1 (skilled worker class), or maybe thats all what I came across

@ balibali aka numb, my e-cas looked just like yours: DM on the main screen, and when I clicked on it, it only had info which it had with 'in process'. you have said that yours is still DM with old info, and mine was like that too

if anyone has any information on this, or if they know someone who has been through a similar situation, keep me posted. I plan to wait for 7 days, and then ask them using the link on the CHC-ND page on the CIC website. thank you guys!
Nooooooooo!!! You are my only hope ps3playa. LOL!! I even told my wife to submit her resignation. :(
On a more serious note, i think you will have your visa in few days.

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Jun-2012 (call from ND)
LANDED..........
SOON
ps3playa said:

Hi Ps3playa,

dont worry...E-CAS is prone to errors...
The good thing is they have started processing your app....you will get the good news pretty soon.

ps3playa

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2011
File Transfer...
12-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Oct-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
27-Apr-2012
@gursikh @vengat thanks for your support! I want to be positive, and hope for the best, but it is really upsetting.

comfortably numb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
9 march 2012
hey PS3playa !
i don think uve to worry bout anything. but just keep an eye on ur email id.
worst case scenario - they might need some documents (they lose a lot of shit)

best case scenario, ull get ur passport in 2 weeks.

there are many ppl here who got their passports when their status said "app rec'd"

karp2012

Feb 5, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I sent out my application on 28-Dec-2011. CIC received my application on 30-Dec-2011. I got sponsorship approval by email on 16-Feb-2012. I have not received the approval by mail yet. When i check my status Online it says decision made for sponsorship application status and application received for permanent Residence Application Status. The online status shows my canadian mailing address.

I want to know if i would receive sponsorship approval by mail also?

If i don't receive my PPR in the next 2-3 weeks, who should i contact for following up?

Thanks,
Regards,
Karp

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
sivathegreat said:
Hey my Golte wife...No Telugu..in public forum...!!!
I came away from the September thread because of too much ..."Taka, Kata...po..ang..nang" fillipino stuff.!!

Gurusikh, Ajith are in Calgary??
maybe we can meet with Ajay, Bali Bali with our spouses..!!!
Let me know and we can definitely meet and parteee.

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
shamsia said:
Happy Birthday Guri!!! :) :)

P.S. I hope I got it right ;D
Happy B'Day Guri. May your wife get her visa very soon. I wish for you to have a great day.

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
vengat83 said:
ha ha...check the spreahsheet bro :D

Its already done...
Vengat83,
Great job in updating the sheet on a regular basis dude. Thanks a lot.
Ajay

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
ps3playa said:

Sorry to hear that dude. ND is trying to bowling bouncers at you, please be patient and we are all pretty sure you will hear the good news very soon. Good luck with that.