+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

jack sparrow 2009

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
31ST MAY 2011
File Transfer...
8TH JUNE 2011
Interview........
12 SEP 2011
Passport Req..
12 SEP 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5th march 2012..
LANDED..........
flying on 11th march 2012.....
newdelhi2011 said:
Jack,

Are you stuck at BC too?

hiiii yeah i m stuck at bc...

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
shamsia said:
Congrats funky! I know best surprise ever esp since ecas never gave any clues! Have a great life ahead :)
Thnxx alot shamsia

eb1

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Hi Guys

My husband got a phone call from ND this morning and his BC is completed, his visa is ready to be picked up at the embassy, since he will have to fly before 26th of feb that is before his medical expires...sooooo haapppyy, he is getting his tickets booked now.

My sincere thanks to all, and I wish speedy visa for all!!

:))))))

lovlyhyd

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
India-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
File Transfer...
30-11-2011
Med's Done....
04-08-2011
Passport Req..
20-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-02-2012
LANDED..........
Soon
eb1 said:
Hi Guys

My husband got a phone call from ND this morning and his BC is completed, his visa is ready to be picked up at the embassy, since he will have to fly before 26th of feb that is before his medical expires...sooooo haapppyy, he is getting his tickets booked now.

Congrats to eb1 :D

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
THANK YOU to ALL of you guys who wished my Hubby and I! He landed on Friday, Feb. 10 and it was amazing.

As promised, here's the "landing" story

He had a very positive experience in dealing with the landing procedures. He said the lady at the immigration was really nice, and even told him he is a handsome man! LOL!
He said it took less than 15 minutes and he was done with his immigration!She asked him what my name was and my work and confirmed our address. His baggage took a while to come. One customs guy asked him if he had anything to declare and he told them he had jewelry, so they told him to proceed to another room. The customs officer was a Punjabi and he was very friendly! He was asking my hubby if he has some indian mithai since he was looking forward to eating that, hahah! My hubby told him jokingly that if he had brought some, customs would have seized it! Hahaha! The customs told him to bring printed copies of the jewelry and submit it to the office and that it should be fine then. My hubby asked him if he wanted to see/check it and he said no, it's okay...and that was it, done!

And then he comes out and when I see him, I scream out his name and run to him and everyone around at the airport was saying "awwwwwwww'...LOL! His family/relatives were there too and it was a very very sweet moment! We hugged for a good 2 minutes and I had tears of joy and believe it or not, the people working at the cafe behind the waiting area and the customers were looking at us and smiling too!

Friday was hectic, I had 2o people over at my apartment and we were just having a great time. Saturday, I brought him to the mall to buy him a bomber jacket and some nice warm shoes, and just other stuff a guy needs. He liked the mall too and he even said it's sooooo multicultural with different races mixed around! We went to the Gurdwara as well and just been doing rounds at relatives and we went for a long drive last night! I am the happiest woman!

As Siva said "Maple is in dreams", LOL!! I had to ask my hubby so many times.."are you really here with me??" and he was like "YES I AM!!" Hahahaha!

Happy times ahead. I guess, most love stories do have a happy ending!

I hope each of you experience the "moment" as well! God Bless!! :)

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Funky and EB1

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Bali bali

Based on your inquiry on Feb 10, page 1214

Yes, I work for a government (CIC) funded job!

singhson

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
@MD, it will only get better from here. Congratulations and wish u both a very happy married life.

mapledreams said:
THANK YOU to ALL of you guys who wished my Hubby and I! He landed on Friday, Feb. 10 and it was amazing.

He had a very positive experience in dealing with the landing procedures. He said the lady at the immigration was really nice, and even told him he is a handsome man! LOL!
He said it took less than 15 minutes and he was done with his immigration!She asked him what my name was and my work and confirmed our address. His baggage took a while to come. One customs guy asked him if he had anything to declare and he told them he had jewelry, so they told him to proceed to another room. The customs officer was a Punjabi and he was very friendly! He was asking my hubby if he has some indian mithai since he was looking forward to eating that, hahah! My hubby told him jokingly that if he had brought some, customs would have seized it! Hahaha! The customs told him to bring printed copies of the jewelry and submit it to the office and that it should be fine then. My hubby asked him if he wanted to see/check it and he said no, it's okay...and that was it, done!

And then he comes out and when I see him, I scream out his name and run to him and everyone around at the airport was saying "awwwwwwww'...LOL! His family/relatives were there too and it was a very very sweet moment! We hugged for a good 2 minutes and I had tears of joy and believe it or not, the people working at the cafe behind the waiting area and the customers were looking at us and smiling too!

Friday was hectic, I had 2o people over at my apartment and we were just having a great time. Saturday, I brought him to the mall to buy him a bomber jacket and some nice warm shoes, and just other stuff a guy needs. He liked the mall too and he even said it's sooooo multicultural with different races mixed around! We went to the Gurdwara as well and just been doing rounds at relatives and we went for a long drive last night! I am the happiest woman!

As Siva said "Maple is in dreams", LOL!! I had to ask my hubby so many times.."are you really here with me??" and he was like "YES I AM!!" Hahahaha!

singhson

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Congratulations eb1.

eb1 said:
Hi Guys

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Congratulations to eb1!! :) :)

Loved reading your post mapledreams!!! As singhson said, it's gonna get better from here :)

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ singhson and shamsia

Yup, it'll be just happy and better days! =)

It's funny how things just fall into place..I used to stay up until 1-2am, eat junk cos I didn't feel like making dinner for one..and now that he's here, there is a sense of order in my life..we go to bed at 11pm, we're up at 6:45am, make breakfast, dinner, it's just amazing..I feel much more energetic and oh how I missed him bugging me!! LOL!

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
jack sparrow 2009 said:
newdelhi2011 said:
Jack,

Are you stuck at BC too?

hiiii yeah i m stuck at bc...
im also going to stuck at BC for next one year i think ??? ??? ???
i think PCC should be enough for BC ::) ::)
best of luck for fast BC :)

singhson

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
MD i am assuming you're at work today,,,hence on this forum. hahahaha.
Its funny how things work out, I always loved my personal space and its interesting how things change, now I cant wait to get home and see my wife. Doing simple things togehter are lot more fun, like cooking or just going for a walk. last week my wife was bugging me and asking what happened to my personal space i always wanted...lol.
what u got planned for tomorrow?

mapledreams said:
@ singhson and shamsia

Yup, it'll be just happy and better days! =)

It's funny how things just fall into place..I used to stay up until 1-2am, eat junk cos I didn't feel like making dinner for one..and now that he's here, there is a sense of order in my life..we go to bed at 11pm, we're up at 6:45am, make breakfast, dinner, it's just amazing..I feel much more energetic and oh how I missed him bugging me!! LOL!

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
mapledreams said:

so happy for you guys ....its really beautiful and very touching...

wish you happy marriage life .. :) :) :) :)

D

deven

eb1 said:
Hi Guys

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!