+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
kuku said:
Contradiction to your statement "guys leave their wives" I know a case where a girl used this way to get her bf to Canada.

A story goes like this..Oscar wining story :) :)

A below average looking guy got married to a very good looking girl and they stayed together for almost 2 years, after which that "Canadian PR holder" girl came back to India, demanded a divorce for no obvious reason and later that guy ( the poor husband) found out that she had a bf back home and she was in contact with him through out those 2 years.

Now the the worst part of the story - that guy had sacrificed his own study ( did a labor job instead) and spent thousands of dollars after his wife's graduate full time course without asking her to help financially towards her own study fees. She finished her study, got very nice job which was paying much better then her husband and then left him only to get her bf from India.

I do not know what happened after that but I feel sorry for that guy. He is my Bro's friend.

So moral of the story

sirf ladke hii nahi, ladkiyan bhi bewafaa hoti hai :D :D :D
Wow man. What a heartless *something* I really don't understand how people can live with that. I cut off some random guy while driving on hwy last friday and scared the shit out of him. It's monday and I still feel for him. I have heard similar story in news from BC where a girl left guy after coming here and he end up suiciding.

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
newdelhi2011 said:
Wow man. What a heartless *something* I really don't understand how people can live with that. I cut off some random guy while driving on hwy last friday and scared the *censored word* out of him. It's monday and I still feel for him. I have heard similar story in news from BC where a girl left guy after coming here and he end up suiciding.
Fortunately this guy recovered some how but he lost his trust from girls.. He kept on refusing to get married again but after a lot of attempts from his parents, he got ready. Thank fully he did not committed any suicide attempt but it definitely affected his mental status.

btwn "drive with care" ;D ;D

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Kuku:

That's right! ;)

Where have you been? Kahi CHC-ND to ni gey the?? ??? LOL

@ Newdelhi2011, Kuku,

Criminal Minds: ND Forum welcomes a new profiler.....BALIBALI!!! Hahahahaha!

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
mapledreams said:
@ Kuku:

That's right! ;)

Where have you been? Kahi CHC-ND to ni gey the?? ??? LOL

@ Newdelhi2011, Kuku,

Criminal Minds: ND Forum welcomes a new profiler.....BALIBALI!!! Hahahahaha!

ha ha ha !!! I wish I could go to CHC ND , hit them on butt and ask if they still need more proof !!! :D :D

see how CHC ND has changed our mind and nature that we forgot to welcome someone!! :p :p..

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
true true.....welcome balibali. New members are always welcome...we need more shoulders to lean on when we cry :p

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Or when I ned to B****!!! LOL

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Halo,

I don't have any tenancy agreement or lease agreement ......but i have rent receipts from my landlord....so i m lit bit worried cos i don't have proof that i m renting the basement...please advise if that is ok if i just submitt the rent receipts....pls help me and give me expertise advise

thanks
abhishek

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Yeyyy, I'm filling out university applications now, for Quebec. Fun :eek: ::)

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Hey Guys,

I always forget to ask about this! I did not change my last name to my husbands... YET, do you think that would change anything in the process of my application in ND?? I hope they won't question or mind that I have not changed my last name yet. In the modern day, a lot of women actually end up keeping their maiden name, and never changing it. I just thought it would be such a hassle to legally change my surname, I would have to change it on my passport, driver's license, bank accounts, etc.... so I thought I'd do this once I settle into Canada. 'Am I the only one?

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
CanadiansWife said:
Hey Guys,

I always forget to ask about this! I did not change my last name to my husbands... YET, do you think that would change anything in the process of my application in ND?? I hope they won't question or mind that I have not changed my last name yet. In the modern day, a lot of women actually end up keeping their maiden name, and never changing it. I just thought it would be such a hassle to legally change my surname, I would have to change it on my passport, driver's license, bank accounts, etc.... so I thought I'd do this once I settle into Canada. 'Am I the only one?
That's perfectly ok. A lot of my friends's wife's still have their maiden names after 0-3 years of marriage and never had any difficulty in getting their PR's. I believe as long as you provide enough proofs of marriage, there shouldn't be any problem.

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
abhi292000 said:
Halo,

I don't have any tenancy agreement or lease agreement ......but i have rent receipts from my landlord....so i m lit bit worried cos i don't have proof that i m renting the basement...please advise if that is ok if i just submitt the rent receipts....pls help me and give me expertise advise

thanks
abhishek
Buddy, I believe rent receipts are good enough. It shows that you are renting a place and paying the rent properly on a regular basis. CIC don't need to know what kind of place you are renting as long as they have rental proofs in the form of receipts.

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
kuku said:
Contradiction to your statement "guys leave their wives" I know a case where a girl used this way to get her bf to Canada.

A story goes like this..Oscar wining story :) :)

A below average looking guy got married to a very good looking girl and they stayed together for almost 2 years, after which that "Canadian PR holder" girl came back to India, demanded a divorce for no obvious reason and later that guy ( the poor husband) found out that she had a bf back home and she was in contact with him through out those 2 years.

Now the the worst part of the story - that guy had sacrificed his own study ( did a labor job instead) and spent thousands of dollars after his wife's graduate full time course without asking her to help financially towards her own study fees. She finished her study, got very nice job which was paying much better then her husband and then left him only to get her bf from India.

I do not know what happened after that but I feel sorry for that guy. He is my Bro's friend.

So moral of the story

sirf ladke hii nahi, ladkiyan bhi bewafaa hoti hai :D :D :D
That was definitely heartless. I really feel bad for the guy. Hope he recovers from this.

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
kuku said:
Fortunately this guy recovered some how but he lost his trust from girls.. He kept on refusing to get married again but after a lot of attempts from his parents, he got ready. Thank fully he did not committed any suicide attempt but it definitely affected his mental status.

btwn "drive with care" ;D ;D
It's good that he at least recovered from this trauma... really hope this new girl would make him forget the dhokebaaz. I heard a few cases where guys cheated girls after coming to Canada but very few the other way around. People like that might seem to be happy in the beginning but would never be able to lead a happy life.

jun14

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/june/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
File Transfer...
14/Aug/11
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
10/ may /11
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
VISA ISSUED...
INSHaALLAH soon
LANDED..........
INSHaALLAH soon
shamsia said:
Happy Birthday!! I think ND is wrapping up June cases, hope you hear some good news soon!! :) :)
Thank you shamsia :) :)