Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Just out of curiosity... Did you ask them how soon are they planning to send MR.

Regards,
mni

nano24482 said:
I will fly in Aug/Sep.
My parents can receive any letter on my behalf.
I have 2 options.
1. Do my medicals before hand(i.e. without getting a request. Don't know if I can do it or not)
2. Do my medicals in Canada.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
No. I have not asked cos I know they won't answer.

mni said:
Just out of curiosity... Did you ask them how soon are they planning to send MR.

Regards,
mni

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
That would have been a bad question

mni said:

Regards,
mni

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
OHMYGOD said:
CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME A REFERENCE TO THIS

From two days i am trying to check the ecase status... all information are correct( how can i do mistake ,,, three times a day average i was checking ))). When i enter all the details.. It displays below message. any1 with the same problem?

**************************************************************************************
Client Application Status

FAQ | Security

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Maybe you have exceeded maximum number of tries... ;D

Perhaps they are transferring cases to GCMS...

rawaljignesh82 said:
From two days i am trying to check the ecase status... all information are correct( how can i do mistake ,,, three times a day average i was checking ))). When i enter all the details.. It displays below message. any1 with the same problem?

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
lubob said:
Kenny became smart and learned a lot from past mistakes. He will not refund a single penny to prejuners and will play with their future as per his will. He knows very well that third world countrymen are so desperate to get canadian PR that whatever he do, applicants will not retaliate.
This is a rather foolish comment. Mr. Kenny has no access to the funds and processing is going ahead normally. The general consensus appears to be that the pre-juners will start getting M/R's in July. The Canadian government is many things including incompetent, but it is not corrupt and doesn't deliberately play with people's lives. One would hope that people would emigrate here with a sense of loyalty and gratitude to a country that is besieged by millions of immigrant requests and can't possibly handle them all, yet despite that you have been selected. You are very fortunate. The pre-2008 applicants are getting their refunds and I feel sorry for them, but the funds were held in trust, not abused. No politician or civil servant benefits from those funds, even in the short term. I understand the frustration of waiting and wish it could be quicker, but bad mouthing the Minister is not helpful. I believe he is genuinely trying to improve the system and end the backlogs for good.

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mogboy said:
This is a rather foolish comment. Mr. Kenny has no access to the funds and processing is going ahead normally. The general consensus appears to be that the pre-juners will start getting M/R's in July. The Canadian government is many things including incompetent, but it is not corrupt and doesn't deliberately play with people's lives. One would hope that people would emigrate here with a sense of loyalty and gratitude to a country that is besieged by millions of immigrant requests and can't possibly handle them all, yet despite that you have been selected. You are very fortunate. The pre-2008 applicants are getting their refunds and I feel sorry for them, but the funds were held in trust, not abused. No politician or civil servant benefits from those funds, even in the short term. I understand the frustration of waiting and wish it could be quicker, but bad mouthing the Minister is not helpful. I believe he is genuinely trying to improve the system and end the backlogs for good.
Very well said....

Poeple out of frustration are passing comments...we can understand...We should not forget to appreciate the Minister when we get the visa...

GoCunnaeda

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
AOR Received.
IP Since 22 Feb 2012
Med's Request
08-Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
On the way.
LANDED..........
Many times in my dreams :-)
Very valid question asked by our friend:

Why separate instructions for NDVO only where as other VOs are issuing medical. Why are other VOs not waiting for new instructions to come.

Would anyone like to throw some light on this? Puri Light nahin dalni toh thodi bunda baandi hi kar do koi. NDVO mein itna sannata kyun hai bhaiiiiiiii???

mni said:
some thoughts...

1. NDVO has not issued MR to any pre June applicant those who are in process since Jan 2012, so there is no question for pre-June quota to be full. May be there is no quota for pre June this year?

2. Why separate instructions for NDVO only where as other VO are issuing medical. Why are other VOs not waiting for new instructions to come.

Regards,
mni

Mogboy said:
Dear Mogboy Sir ! I respect you a lot for helping people here on this forum. But please refrain from terming

anyone Foolish without knowing the real facts . I request you to

join a Facebook group named " Prospective Canadian Immigrants ". On this group you will come to know that

how people suffered at the hands of your so called honest Government. I am criticizing because due to

dumb immigration officers, i had put on hold my life's important decisions from the last 3 years. Why they were

not able to estimate the application inflow under MI-1 , when they were not having enough space for processing

of applications ? I am a Doctor , working in Government Sector in India. My NOC is present in All three

Ministerial Instructions but Doctors who applied after me under MI-2 n MI-3 are sitting comfortably in Canada

but i am waiting from 3 years. Please answer me Why this discrimination with the same most in Demand NOC

? How can you justify this dumbness of Kenny ?

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Come on guys.
Lets not argue or fight.

Both of you and Mogboy are right in your own way...

lubob said:
Dear Mogboy Sir ! I respect you a lot for helping people here on this forum. But please refrain from terming

anyone Foolish without knowing the real facts . I request you to

join a Facebook group named " Prospective Canadian Immigrants ". On this group you will come to know that

how people suffered at the hands of your so called honest Government. I am criticizing because due to

dumb immigration officers, i had put on hold my life's important decisions from the last 3 years. Why they were

not able to estimate the application inflow under MI-1 , when they were not having enough space for processing

of applications ? I am a Doctor , working in Government Sector in India. My NOC is present in All three

Ministerial Instructions but Doctors who applied after me under MI-2 n MI-3 are sitting comfortably in Canada

but i am waiting from 3 years. Please answer me Why this discrimination with the same most in Demand NOC

? How can you justify this dumbness of Kenny ?

nano24482 said:
Come on guys.
Lets not argue or fight.

Both of you and Mogboy are right in your own way...
Dear Madam ! I am not fighting with our respected Senior Canadian Citizen. But one thing i am unable to understand. If CHC New Delhi is itself

writing that finalization of some applications will not occur in 2012, then what is the fun of showing fake processing. Isn't it a trap to block people in

waiting to withdraw their application to suck their hard earned money ? How can they justify it ? Canadian System boasts of having State of Art

facilities at their Visa centers across the world. Can't they create a database NOC wise to ease agony of applicants whose NOC is still in demand ?

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Yes Sir,

I agree with you, even I am in 7242, which is still in demand. I even wrote to NDVO and the minister too.

Whatever said Canadian Systems even if flawed ware much better than Indian Systems.

lubob said:
Dear Madam ! I am not fighting with our respected Senior Canadian Citizen. But one thing i am unable to understand. If CHC New Delhi is itself

writing that finalization of some applications will not occur in 2012, then what is the fun of showing fake processing. Isn't it a trap to block people in

waiting to withdraw their application to suck their hard earned money ? How can they justify it ? Canadian System boasts of having State of Art

facilities at their Visa centers across the world. Can't they create a database NOC wise to ease agony of applicants whose NOC is still in demand ?

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
FIRST CASE IN MY KNOWLEDGE ANY ONE ELSE AWARE OF ANY OTHER CASE LIKE THIS

deba_avik said:
Home page : Decision Made

Inside detail:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 7, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Singapore office on April 14, 2010. The Singapore office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 5, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

SSAKAL

Aug 31, 2010
Bhaji ethe canada Vich charche nay kay Jina Loka nay 2010 Jan/feb vich apply kita see una nu oct to pehlo MR aa jana hai

Mitro tayari khich lavo assi ethe kalle mahsoor kar rahe ha

jay kise nu (rub na kare) koi lodhove ethe aan ta PM send kar dena apa samal lava gay apney Singa Nu