India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rksharma said:
Did your ecas status updated with new line 'Medical results have been received'?
No.. it is showing DM but no medical line inside
best luck u will also get by next few weeks
honeyjack :)

Sukhsehj500

Mar 15, 2013
HI Friends,

Although I am a new member of this thread but I am a silent observer and constantly viewing the views and opinions of the members since March 2010 when I applied for immigration. I have read, observed and felt the feelings of the members that how they have come over the mental stress that long long wait of the Canandian Immigration by consoling each other and giving valuable suggestions.
Now I want to be an cative member of this forum. I want to share my time line which is as under:
NOC 0111
Application date 19/3/2010
Visa Office NDVO
File reviewed 17/05/2010
File Transfer 27/05/2010
2nd AOR 07/07/2010
Started Processing 18/01/2012
Please add my profile in the table you are maintaining.
From now onwards I shall also be sharing my experience and views with the members.
With best wishes and speedy MRs and Visas.

Canada_april2010

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Week of April 2010
Doc's Request.
1st Week of June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR rcvd . end of Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Mid of June 2010
Med's Request
received in 1st week of May 2013
Med's Done....
submitted in end of May 2013
Passport Req..
submitted in end of may 2013
Hi

My timeline you can see on the left with same NOC code like your's

Did you received your MR ?

Sukhsehj500 said:
HI Friends,

Although I am a new member of this thread but I am a silent observer and constantly viewing the views and opinions of the members since March 2010 when I applied for immigration. I have read, observed and felt the feelings of the members that how they have come over the mental stress that long long wait of the Canandian Immigration by consoling each other and giving valuable suggestions.
Now I want to be an cative member of this forum. I want to share my time line which is as under:
NOC 0111
Application date 19/3/2010
Visa Office NDVO
File reviewed 17/05/2010
File Transfer 27/05/2010
2nd AOR 07/07/2010
Started Processing 18/01/2012
Please add my profile in the table you are maintaining.
From now onwards I shall also be sharing my experience and views with the members.
With best wishes and speedy MRs and Visas.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
(1) will our indian Drivers license help in applying/getting Canadian DL ?

(2) Do we really need 'Birth Certificate"???
i don't have it, and getting it made from Delhi MCD is a great hassle.

have used my Passport and 10th mark sheet for that matter!

even Canadian govt. did nt ask for it, for whole PR process,
i think, it may not be needed in CANADA also.

need advice.

thanks in advance.

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Your answers below.

anil_india said:
(1) will our indian Drivers license help in applying/getting Canadian DL ?
Yes, Indian driver's license and a letter from the licensing authority would help you apply directly for a full licesence (in Ontario, there is a graduated license system....G1 - is like learner's license, G2 - license with some restrictions, G - full license). So if you have indian driving history and a letter from the RLA, you can skip G2 stage and go for G.

(2) Do we really need 'Birth Certificate"???
i don't have it, and getting it made from Delhi MCD is a great hassle.
No need for birth certificate. School certificate can be used if required. But it is good to acquire children's birth certificates if possible as they might not have school certificates. If required passport or any other govt issued ID can be used for DOB.
Canadian govt. did nt ask for it, for whole PR process, i think, it may not be needed in future also

need advice.

thanks in advance.

Amo_sap

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
will NOC 1111 or 0111 included in FSW 2013??

Whats ur thoughts.. Was it included in all earlier NOC list?

What is the job demand says about this

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Personally, i dont think so. The first time it was opened in 2009 and they probably received toooooooooooo many account professional. They did not open it again.

Amo_sap said:
will NOC 1111 or 0111 included in FSW 2013??

Whats ur thoughts.. Was it included in all earlier NOC list?

What is the job demand says about this

Sukhsehj500

Mar 15, 2013
Dear Canada_April2010,

Thanks for ur reply. it seems we are in the same boat as our time line is same. From the past trend and sequence of event it appears to me that each Visa Office is maintaining seniority of applicants for issuing MRs and Visas separately for each NOC code on the basis of date of transfer of file from Sydney to the respective Visa Office viz a viz NDVO in our case. Now if the NOC code and/or date of transfer of file is incorrectly mentioned by any member in this forum we cannot assess our position viz a viz the other members in our NOC code. So it is important rather essential that we should be very particular while feeding our time line in this thread. Very often it has been observed in the past that some our Senior members have mentioned two NOC codes and some others have mentioned their incorrect NOC code while registering their data in this thread, not deliberately, may be inadvertantly. Actually both NOC codes i.e.0111 and 1111 are different as duties attached with both the codes are totally different and I feel there cannot be common seniority for both these codes.As such we should maintain the table NOC codewise and on the basis of transfer of file to NDVO so that we may understand where we stand.
Please correct me if I am wrong. This is what I have seen and experienced in the past.
With Best Wishes, Sukhsehj500

S

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good thought, but very late, there r very few in this NOC left out, and mostly those r waiting for stamped PPTs....

Canada_april2010

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Week of April 2010
Doc's Request.
1st Week of June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR rcvd . end of Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Mid of June 2010
Med's Request
received in 1st week of May 2013
Med's Done....
submitted in end of May 2013
Passport Req..
submitted in end of may 2013
Dear Suekesh JI

I really appreciate your detailed observation and views on NOC selection but as Mr. Amitsmeet replied it's too late as few rare applicant among this NOC codes 1111 , 0111 are left to receive MR and most of applicants are waiting for PPT's . This is really matter of concern why they are holding some of the left over files for these codes . Possibly there could be few resons like
1. Scrutiny of docs submitted like work exp., educational credentails .
2. Travel History verfication with help of outside agencies . and so on ... That is only hyothetical assumption .

I would like to ask you did you ordered CIAPS anytime .Becoz i ordered my CAIPS in 28 August 2012 , everything seems to perfect and many member expressed their views that your MR in on the way . But despite of all that i am still waiting for my MR .I really don't know when this wait is going to end .

Sukhsehj500 said:
Dear Canada_April2010,

Thanks for ur reply. it seems we are in the same boat as our time line is same. From the past trend and sequence of event it appears to me that each Visa Office is maintaining seniority of applicants for issuing MRs and Visas separately for each NOC code on the basis of date of transfer of file from Sydney to the respective Visa Office viz a viz NDVO in our case. Now if the NOC code and/or date of transfer of file is incorrectly mentioned by any member in this forum we cannot assess our position viz a viz the other members in our NOC code. So it is important rather essential that we should be very particular while feeding our time line in this thread. Very often it has been observed in the past that some our Senior members have mentioned two NOC codes and some others have mentioned their incorrect NOC code while registering their data in this thread, not deliberately, may be inadvertantly. Actually both NOC codes i.e.0111 and 1111 are different as duties attached with both the codes are totally different and I feel there cannot be common seniority for both these codes.As such we should maintain the table NOC codewise and on the basis of transfer of file to NDVO so that we may understand where we stand.
Please correct me if I am wrong. This is what I have seen and experienced in the past.
With Best Wishes, Sukhsehj500

S

sokhi2010

Oct 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st:09.04.2010 ; 2nd: 09.08.2010
IELTS Request
June 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully waived!
Passport Req..
08.11.2012, Package submitted 04.01.2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Soon
Got Landing papers and PP with Visa....26.02.2013 for me,spouse and two sons.

Did not log in since long.

Thanks for the support from all of you ever since I applied for PR.Your wishes have borne fruit.
Wish each and everyone the best in life and that their applications too be processed quickly so that they too can schedule their future accordingly.

After submission of Meds and Docs requested , the Visa was issued. No request for POF.

Thanks once again....Waheguru saareaan teh mer karey!!

Amo_sap

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
sokhi2010 said:
Got Landing papers and PP with Visa....26.02.2013 for me,spouse and two sons.

Did not log in since long.

Thanks for the support from all of you ever since I applied for PR.Your wishes have borne fruit.
Wish each and everyone the best in life and that their applications too be processed quickly so that they too can schedule their future accordingly.

After submission of Meds and Docs requested , the Visa was issued. No request for POF.

Thanks once again....Waheguru saareaan teh mer karey!!
Hye congrats bro!!

Wish you very good luck in future.. Can you please brief about your work experience and profile and your experience about applying under NOC 0111? Also why it tool 2 years to get Visa?? Because they claim normally they will issue visa within a year

Sukhsehj500

Mar 15, 2013
Dear Canada_April2010

I did not applied for CAIPS notes as I have filed my application for immigration through a consultant. Your worries are genuine because when we compare our NOC code and date of file transfer to NDVO(which I assume is the basis of seniority) we observe that junior members in our code 0111 have been issued MRs and we are left out whereas it is not possible. This is my apprehension that either their NOC or date of transfer of file is incorrect. U just see and observe in your code 0111 the members whose date of transfer of file is later than u and they have been issued medicals. But NDVO cannot do this discremination as such the only probabilty seems to be their NOC code is incorrect. Do u agree with this view.

Best wishes to all left over waiting eagerly for MRs and Visas

Sukhsehj

Amo_sap

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Can anyone please check this site and let us know is this the new FSWP 2013 occupation list??

http://www.brilliancyimmigration.com/new-list-of-high-demand-occupations-for-canadian-immigration

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amo_sap said:
Can anyone please check this site and let us know is this the new FSWP 2013 occupation list??

http://www.brilliancyimmigration.com/new-list-of-high-demand-occupations-for-canadian-immigration
No Its not, the new list will be update in May on cic's official website, until then hold ur breath and dont listen to any 1....