Waived
Passport Req..
August 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 30, 2013
LANDED..........
June 4, 2014
Hi all,

I understand that many of you in this forum are pumped up that there is a change in e-CAS status and soon time might arrive to land in Canada. A few more of you are still anxiously waiting to receive communication from VO or change in the e-CAS.

I wish everyone of you who have received communication from VO have a safe and happy landing in Canada. I also wish everyone who are awaiting for communication that you are about to hear some good news in the offing.

But my question to everyone is same.

How do you guys believe that you might get a well paid job matching to your current profile soon after you arrive in Canada with the backdrop that your home country education and experience might not be counted in Canada.

To be very frank, although I am also eagerly awaiting to receive communication from VO, there are un-answered questions lingering in my mind viz.

a. What if the climate of Canada does not suite me or my family
b. What if I don’t get a well paid job to take care of living in Canada and also liabilities back in India

Many of you in this forum would be married, having kids, owning houses, cars etc. and also related liabilities. How do you guys believe that you will be able to cope-up with the challenges

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malladikarthik said:
Hi all,

I understand that many of you in this forum are pumped up that there is a change in e-CAS status and soon time might arrive to land in Canada. A few more of you are still anxiously waiting to receive communication from VO or change in the e-CAS.

I wish everyone of you who have received communication from VO have a safe and happy landing in Canada. I also wish everyone who are awaiting for communication that you are about to hear some good news in the offing.

How do you guys believe that you might get a well paid job matching to your current profile soon after you arrive in Canada with the backdrop that your home country education and experience might not be counted in Canada.

To be very frank, although I am also eagerly awaiting to receive communication from VO, there are un-answered questions lingering in my mind viz.

b. What if I don't get a well paid job to take care of living in Canada and also liabilities back in India

Many of you in this forum would be married, having kids, owning houses, cars etc. and also related liabilities. How do you guys believe that you will be able to cope-up with the challenges
If you already have well paid job and you are enjoying a good post in you home country and socially have secured life, then there is no point to immigrate to a different country. But if you are not satisfied with your current status both socially and economically, then you can / should look for other option. I hope you got it.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
HOW AND WHEN DID IMMIGRATION TO CANADA BECOME A FINANCIAL DECISION

I ALWAYS BELIEVED IT WAS FOR A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE

eemmoo1 said:
If you already have well paid job and you are enjoying a good post in you home country and socially have secured life, then there is no point to immigrate to a different country. But if you are not satisfied with your current status both socially and economically, then you can / should look for other option. I hope you got it.
malladikarthik said:
Hi all,

b. What if I don't get a well paid job to take care of living in Canada and also liabilities back in India

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
True about the cold, but also very hot and humid in the summer. Right now in Toronto we are around 22C (75F) during the day with cool nights. Very nice weather. By the end of June it will get hot and humid. Everywhere is pretty much "climate controlled" indoors. Our changing seasons make for some spectacular colours in the fall.

How to cope with the cold? Wrap up in warm, weather appropriate clothing and get out and learn to ice skate or ski. Enroll the kids in ice hockey.

Embrace the differences or you will be homesick in a week.

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Not quite correct about hiring. Canada created a great many new jobs in the last two months. Troubles in Europe could derail our recovery, but we seem to be doing fairly well.

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
To add a little perspective here, I don't think any you will have to resort to "survival" jobs like cleaning etc., but worst case scenario we do have minimum wage laws. I think that compared to most countries they are quite generous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_in_Canada

Emigrating to a new country is frightening and I know that from experience. It can also be really exciting and frankly I knew within 2 days of arrival from England that I would stay here. I think it mostly will depend on your attitude.

I walked down our main downtown street on Friday and was struck by how happy people seemed. There were street performers and tourists and lots of patio restaurants etc. It was simply delightful.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
:-\ :-\ :-\

hiteshdand said:
canada is an extremely cold country. during winter time, there are no new hiring in any company. climate of canada can really shock anyone if one is not used to freezing cold weather.
every immigrant has to go through that "struggle phase" of a year or two, before he/she can get the "dream job". of course, upgrading your skills can change things dramatically. but still you can't escape the "struggle".
if u are prepared to struggle and slog your a** initially and bear extreme cold, then canada is heaven.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
at this stage its crappy talk isn't it bro

yeswecandoit said:
Think before Apply !!! after 2 years of wait now people worried about climate/weather etc etc !! - not digest @ ! @ @ ! @

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
we are missing many seniors of the fourm ..

where they are - their inputs are really IMP for pre juners Inprocess with date / we are in confusive situation.

we are in deep-freez - since Jan 2012.

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
yeswecandoit said:
we are missing many seniors of the fourm ..

where they are - their inputs are really IMP for pre juners Inprocess with date / we are in confusive situation.

we are in deep-freez - since Jan 2012.

Really now NDVO should break it's breath taking silence of in process and should send a cool breeze with loads of medicals that should shower on us.. :)

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
Hi

Many days have passed no one has sent CSQ to NDVO. As from last one week no one has shared any reply of CSQ of New delhi visa office.If any one has received the same please do share with us..

Kuch naya keh rahe hai yaa phir wohi purani kahani....kanapurti karne wali....

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
NavneetK said:
Hi

Many days have passed no one has sent CSQ to NDVO. As from last one week no one has shared any reply of CSQ of New delhi visa office.If any one has received the same please do share with us..

I sent email and CSQ to ndvo one month back but they did not respond to me.

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
skogutem said:
I sent email and CSQ to ndvo one month back but they did not respond to me.

what is in devil's mind on God knows.
What is NDVO up to... just Almighty can tell.
And problem is that God is not having any forum like this in which we can have one to one chat with HIM..:)

dbag

Star Member
May 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
TBD
NavneetK said:
Hi

Hello,
I have a similar issue. I had sent a CSQ almost a month back and no reply has been received till date (they had promised to reply within 29 working days). It seems NDVO is in deep freeze or busy with other issues...