Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
visheshmalhotra13 said:
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my documents in March, March 8th to be specific. GOt an interview call for 29th July. Done that as well. Now waiting for anything from VO. I hope everything gets fine. I sent inquiry and they said "further research and review is needed in my case" Unsure what this means. :eek:
Hi,
Please can you shed light on the interview? how did it go and what questions were asked?

V

visheshmalhotra13

About my interview, it was a difficult situation as VO had doubt on my being accountant as i have my own company now and i also take care of accounts for my company. My accountant experience is with a CA and that was around 4 years back. She just asked questions related to the documents i submitted, nothing out of the way. One should be well prepared and know what all documents have been submitted and answer the questions asked by VO correctly and truly. Dont try to make out thing as it will make them doubt that we are making out things those are not true of us. Overall interview went well and she was a lady and told me that she will be sending a letter in a few days but i am still awaiting one. Hope everything goes well. It has been almost 20 days now, nothing came up.

Bobby554

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Under NOC 0111, I submitted my complete docs to CHC ND on 1st July 2010, but till date Iam waiting for my 2nd AOR. Any other applicants who sent docs in July'10 and waiting for 2nd AOR ? Why is this delay ? In Ecas its showing "Visa office eligibility review complete" but email reply to CHC said that your application is in Initial review What does it mean? In ecas what does colors Blue,Green and Red means? Please Experts help me, I am worried.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Hi Bobby

I submitted the documents at CHC ND at the same time as you did and have got AOR after. They asked me to contact them if I do not hear from them in a certain time period.

I would also like to understand the colors you are talking about.

Regards

destination

Bobby554 said:
Under NOC 0111, I submitted my complete docs to CHC ND on 1st July 2010, but till date Iam waiting for my 2nd AOR. Any other applicants who sent docs in July'10 and waiting for 2nd AOR ? Why is this delay ? In Ecas its showing "Visa office eligibility review complete" but email reply to CHC said that your application is in Initial review What does it mean? In ecas what does colors Blue,Green and Red means? Please Experts help me, I am worried.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DestinationBC,

After how many days you can contact CHC for your status update? I did it in April end and the time was 90days.till date Recd byVO
Honeyjack

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Dear Honey Jack

ITS ADVISABLE TO CONTACT THEM AFTER 90 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THEM RECEIVING THE DOCS

SINCE YOU APPLIED IN APRIL IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO SEND EM AN E MAIL NOW

DESTINATION BC

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
IT Might Interest you all to know

That till one month ago the medical requests from CHC were received within 3 months . In recent times this average time has increased to 4 + months.

according to my advisor this is due to change in the NOC list due to which There was a lull in processing and also there was a flood of student Visas.

Now the Better news is that things for applicants like us are back on priority and the things will catch momentum

Even cic website has updated to change the processing time from 10 Months to 9 months in New Delhi.

If any one wishes to add or modify the info given to me please update

destinationBC
:)

mehak_janvi

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Ludhiana
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (1111
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 DEC 2009
Doc's Request.
23/02/2010
AOR Received.
23/02/2010
IELTS Request
23/02/2010
File Transfer...
03/03/2010
Med's Request
12/01/2011
Med's Done....
on 14/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
03/06/2011
LANDED..........
Last week of july
Hi Honeyjack

CHC has nothing to do with the good academic record, instead they are concerned abt the academic record and they give more emphasise on work experience,which is the main Criteria for the Selection of application for processing.
And one more thing what they check the geniuneness of the attached documents of your claim.

mehak_janvi
kaushal

quote author=honeyjack link=topic=50385.msg385948#msg385948 date=1281774730]
HI destinationBC,

It's good you have started a new thread especially for Accountants, auditors & financial Managers.

I am with 0111 & 1111, sent all docs to ND on April,30 ( for total timeline pl check full docs to ND in may,2010) .Ankit is maintaining the table.

As per my assumption and observation no body is sure about it but yes they become strict in checking verifying the docs and ofcourse if we have good academic background along with rich working experience , i don't think that we may get any difficulty.

This scrutiny is generally applicable to initital applicants (CIC, NS, Canada) as they are on the edge of sword,Otherwise for us they will confirm whether the docs are reliable and claim are genuine or not

This is mere my openion , seniors comment on it. :)

Honeyjack

[/quote]

Bobby554

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please anybody help me in knowing the meaning of "Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete", this status has not changed since 5 Aug 2010. Under this column "Withdrawn" is written in BLUE color, and "In Process"is written.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kaushal,
ofcourse work experience is the main criteria as this is one of the three condition for eligibility to apply , on the basis of it they will evaluate the eligbility but with out academic record if a person claim work experience in a specific field then there is a question. suppose if a person is just a graduate in Arts and claiming experience in accounts so there will be a question of authentic claim.
The points are awarded not only on the claim but on the submission of documents' authenticity .

For example they prefer Transcript for educational record, why? if you are submitting marksheets, degree certi etc. why the require trasncript?
secondly why they require latest ref letters from all employers for last 10 years though you are submitting offer letter, appointment letter, pay slips, increment leter, promotion letter etc. docs.
anybody pl.comment on above

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Hi kaushal and Honey Jack

There is no doubt that the ref letter and the job profile of the applicant is most important for the VO for PR

However academic qualification is also of utmost importance

The entire purpose of submitting schooling , college degree etc will be a futile exercise if they held no relevance and trust me on this the VO does not have the time or patience to participate in wasteful exercises.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
This color thing needs assessment

Can any one shed light on this

Bobby554 said:
Please anybody help me in knowing the meaning of "Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete", this status has not changed since 5 Aug 2010. Under this column "Withdrawn" is written in BLUE color, and "In Process"is written.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bobby554 said:
It usually takes 12-15 days to receive the 2nd AOR from the VO (Delhi specifically).
Thereafter the status online shows "Received by Visa Office".
In the next stage post eligibility review, if your application is accepted then the status changes to "In Process".
For application that are rejected the status changes to "Visa Office Eligibility Review complete". This has what has been observed in most cases. However their are exceptions where people have moved from Visa Office Eligibility to In Process.

However in your case since you submitted full docs. on 1st July & still haven't received the AOR, something seems wrong. Secondly, your status shows are Visa Office Eligibility Review complete.
It might be that your docs. or application are incomplete for even a basic review.
You might get a letter soon. Else wait & watch, they might give you an opportunity to submit the incomplete/indecisive portion.

Pls. write an e-mail or letter seeking clarification right away.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Dear Yukon

From this thread Re: 135 days since second AOR, 10 months since application to CIO

This is the Info I have in the e mail I have from CHC New Delhi

Time Line for New Delhi

New Delhi 30% cases in 6 months
50% in 7 months
70% in 8 months
80% in 9 Months

Kindly correct me if i am wrong

destination BC

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destinationBC said:
Dear Yukon

From this thread Re: 135 days since second AOR, 10 months since application to CIO

This is the Info I have in the e mail I have from CHC New Delhi

Time Line for New Delhi

New Delhi 30% cases in 6 months
50% in 7 months
70% in 8 months
80% in 9 Months

Kindly correct me if i am wrong

destination BC
Yes, you are right, but then what are you asking or wanting to tell me?