+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread 1111 and 0111 who have submitted docs in delhi CHC Only 2010

V

visheshmalhotra13

Hitesh,

This is really a bad idea. I know wait is frustrating but you will get something soon. New Delhi is moving really fast these days. I think you must get something by month end as July-Aug they will start with student visa applications again. I pray to god for all those who are waiting so long. By the way, there are members who got visas in 21 months and more, mine also took 20 months. Good luck to you.

May be in the new list your profession is there and then you can re-think of applying. Student visa is a costly affair and you will need to re-take IELTS again and almost all the things again like PCC, etc. Moreover life is not easy after you complete studies there. You will have to secure a job to apply for PR. In some places like Toronto and Vancouver, they do not give PR now to students. They would ask you to move to something like Sask for PR. I would suggest to wait before taking any steps. You will get through for sure.

I think you would not mind it but it is my personal experience as i have some family friends there and they are really annoyed with this now.

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
visheshmalhotra13 said:
Hitesh,

This is really a bad idea. I know wait is frustrating but you will get something soon. New Delhi is moving really fast these days. I think you must get something by month end as July-Aug they will start with student visa applications again. I pray to god for all those who are waiting so long. By the way, there are members who got visas in 21 months and more, mine also took 20 months. Good luck to you.

May be in the new list your profession is there and then you can re-think of applying. Student visa is a costly affair and you will need to re-take IELTS again and almost all the things again like PCC, etc. Moreover life is not easy after you complete studies there. You will have to secure a job to apply for PR. In some places like Toronto and Vancouver, they do not give PR now to students. They would ask you to move to something like Sask for PR. I would suggest to wait before taking any steps. You will get through for sure.

I think you would not mind it but it is my personal experience as i have some family friends there and they are really annoyed with this now.

THANK YOU VISHESH FOR YOUR VALUABLE ADVICE. I THINK UR RIGHT. WHEN U CAN WAIT PATIENTLY FOR 20 MONTHS, THEN I THINK I SHOULD BE A BIT PATIENT AND WAIT FOR MY TURN.

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
destinationBC said:
Hitesh

"IF" is the magic word no one has ever over powered

Now as far as timeline is concerned and If I am correct nothing is happening for another 3 months.

coming to student Visa if you apply for a course less than two yrs you will not be entitled to PR application from Canada
you will have to come back to the home country and start afresh

Now you choose 4 Months wait Now or 4 Years later

Regards

DBC

HI DBC
U THINK THAT IT IS STILL GOING TO BE MORE 3 MONTHS BEFORE CHC ND TAKES ANY ACTION ? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WHY IS THAT. SOME ARE SAYING THAT THINGS WILL BE ON TRACK BY JULY. U R SAYING 3 MONTHS.
REGARDING STUDENT VISA, I KNOW A FRIEND OF MY MINE WHO ENROLLED IN DIPLOMA IN WEB-DEVELOPMENT FOR 1 YEAR, INCLUDING 4 MONTHS OF PAID CO-OP INDUSTRY PLACEMENT, AND HE IS CURRENTLY RESIDENT OF CANADA. HE WAS STUDYING IN SASKATCHEWAN

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
September is when you will hear something

Regrading the Student Visa send a message to Tarak

He is a living example of what I said in my earlier message

hiteshdand said:
HI DBC
U THINK THAT IT IS STILL GOING TO BE MORE 3 MONTHS BEFORE CHC ND TAKES ANY ACTION ? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WHY IS THAT. SOME ARE SAYING THAT THINGS WILL BE ON TRACK BY JULY. U R SAYING 3 MONTHS.
REGARDING STUDENT VISA, I KNOW A FRIEND OF MY MINE WHO ENROLLED IN DIPLOMA IN WEB-DEVELOPMENT FOR 1 YEAR, INCLUDING 4 MONTHS OF PAID CO-OP INDUSTRY PLACEMENT, AND HE IS CURRENTLY RESIDENT OF CANADA. HE WAS STUDYING IN SASKATCHEWAN

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
destinationBC said:

OK BOSS

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
@ fireworks

how was your INTERVIEW buddy ?

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Blog to glaze across:-

The Canadian Visa Office in Manila is yet to finish applications filed in 2004. Yes, there are applicants who have been waiting for more than 6 years now. Imagine how many applications are pending between 2005 and 2007. There's a huge backlogs there.

Then recently, the visa office in Manila was explaining that there is a delay in processing for applications filed under Ministerial Instruction 1 (MI-1). The office said it may take about two years to process them all. The visa office also said they are prioritizing applications filed under MI-2 because they are the ones needed in Canada. But who are they kidding? Nurses, Electricians, Physicians filed under MI-1 should not be delayed following their own logic. In fact, because of suce explanation, some applicants (nurses and physicians for example) are thinking of withdrawing their application filed under MI-1 with the end in view of filing it under MI-2. Citizneship and Immigration Canada created this mess, the application should not be punished by letting them wait longer than promised.

And then a new Ministerila Instruction will be issued on or before July 1, 2011. What do you think will be the directives uner Ministerial Instruction 3 (MI-3) this time?

Considering the backlogs, there could be fewer list of occupations to be identified as priority list. Furthermore, the number of applications to be received (cap) could also be dramatically reduced. Currently, the cap is set at 1,000 per occupations. These are just speculations but highly possible. So you better be ready to file your application immediately once your occupation is included in the priority list.

The visa office needs to address its backlogs badly. But I'm concerned in the trend I'm seeing in the way the visa office in Manila is refusing an application due to insufficient documents to support employment and or relatives in Canada. Sometimes you will wonder how did they come up with such a conclusion because the documents were actually there. In some cases, their explanation as to whay an application was refused doesn't even match the actual points awarded. The applicants can of course appeal their case but it will take time. And it isn't fair. I just hope that this isn't the visa office's way of cleaning up the backlogs. Not good.

Source : www.gatewaytocanada.com

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
destinationBC said:

DBC

why Sep.?

Anil_India.

somesh

Apr 10, 2010
jalandhar,punjab state.india.
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2010
Doc's Request.
8th june 2010.
AOR Received.
8th june 2010.
Med's Request
jan 23,2013
Med's Done....
jan 28;2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 7,2013
hitesh

my dear,dont lose heart,,,,,

if i tell u my case,u wud say nothing worst it cud be with anybudy.the bastard consultant by whom i applied in 2oo9,didnt attach my whole papers of POF which were more than double i needed to show and due to a difference of 100 can$ only,my file gort refused in jan 2010.after that i reapplied and that bastard consultant didnt pay me a single panny back.

but i am a firm believer in god.everything happens for a reason.u just flow with the wind and cherish the moments which comes before u daily.

love always!!! :)

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
somesh said:
hitesh

my dear,dont lose heart,,,,,

if i tell u my case,u wud say nothing worst it cud be with anybudy.the *censored word* consultant by whom i applied in 2oo9,didnt attach my whole papers of POF which were more than double i needed to show and due to a difference of 100 can$ only,my file gort refused in jan 2010.after that i reapplied and that *censored word* consultant didnt pay me a single panny back.

but i am a firm believer in god.everything happens for a reason.u just flow with the wind and cherish the moments which comes before u daily.

love always!!! :)

hi somesh

i salute your patience

thanks for consoling me. i really need it. if it was not for the continuous moral support and helpful advises of the forum members, i would have quit long time back.

hitesh

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
"Gatewaytocanada.com" is a private Philippine immigration consultancy. I see nothing much on their site of value and their repeating the Delhi delay letter does nothing to explain it. There are as many opinions as applicants and my advice would be to read only credible government sites and stop fishing around for any negative position by some so called expert. Just my opinion.

Today I am opening the "Mogboy Immigration Consultancy and fallacy dispensary." Fees $100, results nil.

Have a great day everyone and stop worrying so much. Whatever will be will be.

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Let's give the Canadian government just a little bit of slack here.

This vast country is mostly uninhabitable. Before immigrants can settle we need roads, schools, hospitals and housing. We take in thousands of immigrants per year, many on humanitarian grounds.

The system often appears clumsy and disorganized and things change as needs change. Recessions have a way of changing plans. Governments and Ministers change as do policies.

Probably 2 billion people would come here if they could. They can't! You would kill the goose that laid the golden egg. A vast percentage of newcomers require additional help with English or French and many children require additional educational help with language. It isn't easy. Many already settled immigrants think we should slow the process down.

I truly believe that despite its inefficiencies the Canadian government has no hidden agendas and genuinely wants a sound immigration policy. I believe their websites tell the truth as written at the time.

People expect to be able to get a specific update on their own file, but with around a half a million applicants that's just not feasible.

I wonder how we compare with other countries. Try emigrating to Austria. This is a beautiful country, it's people are welcoming and opportunities abound. There are just not enough places for everyone and it takes time.

MB

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
mogboy

you know more than a common Canadian man (talking about Immigration!).

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
hello guys landed in toranto on 9th of june

caught jet airways from amritsar to toranto via new delhi. service is real cool , in flight meal was good as well . leg space was comforting.

however i must say experience at Brussels airport wasn't pleasing , they opened only one gate for security checks for three flights and you can imagine the ques and it was horror time with kid

landed at Pearson international on time , took five min to complete the whole process with immigration officers, only asked for how much money i brought in nothing else. NEITHER I PREFILLED ANY FORM FOR PR NOR DID I PREFILLED ANY B4 FORMS . AND NOBODY ASKED SO I DIDN'T CARE.( pr forms they WILL fill it for you on the immigration counter if you have address to give)

little bit funny incident happened at immigration back office , as me and my wife were busy collecting the information booklets on canada and ontario (should go and collect those even if you have the knowledge and skills) my daughter went into supervisor's office, and since nobody was there she climbed to the chair and started using his computer she is only one and half but she knows how to operate , like keyboard and mouse can do basic functions . so she switched it off, as we along with couple of officers went around looking for her . and we only realized that she was sitting in office when somebody went into the office to inquire about the server shut down, which she did. nobody made fuss about in fact supervisor appolizied to us that he left his door opened like that .welcome relief from India.

my friend was at the airport to receive us , so that went in nicely.

on 10th , i went to get registered for sin number, opened bank account with td canada , cleared my written exam for driving licence and will give road test next week . and then will buy my car . it is better if you have your own car it saves lot of time in travelling and open up whole new opportunities for you. Not going for work or employment agencies right now , my wife and kid are going back in couple of weeks so just gonna enjoy till they are here , keeping aside all the worries of work and settlement. actually considering volunteer work when i will be free after couple of weeks . should be good for resume and references.

ok there is one more thing , if you can buy your phone from here will be good instead of bringing from India, specially don't buy new one and bring it over here , it will open more billing or prepaid plans for you . i had a blackberry which i used in India , brought the same here but it didn't work. and i have nobody's contact details. so i am sorry if i haven't called anyone here in Canada or back home in India . for simple reason that i don't have anybody's number right now. so do me a favor and PM me your number i will get back to you as soon as i can.

i will be busy twomarrow and day after twomarrow going to see Niagara falls and going to a freind's place. will stay there for couple of days. so i will get back as soon as i can.

thanks and regards

Jaspreet Singh