Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visheshmalhotra13 said:
Dear Friends,

Do not be negative...dont even think of anything wrong. If your case is genuine, you will get visa for sure. CHC will have to process all the application they received but it can take a little bit of time, so have patience. I got my visa today after 20 months of total time. I sent my full documents last March 2010. Everybody will get visa for sure..believe me and have faith in god. Dont quarrel over these issues and concentrate on helping others who have problem in something.

Best of luck..
Congrats Vishesh... wish u a happy future ahead :)
Honeyjack

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
destinationBC said:
I have been to canada 17 timed buddy in as many years did not make a diff then
My consultant says

better shy than Sorry

What if the travel History is altered and CHC takes a negative opinion about that

@ Jassi whats you Opinion
well if it is left to me i wont travel it can creates unnecessary hassles , it might cause delays in application processing and if something happens on the wrong side of the law while being abroad , then the whole process becomes tedious. it is like " when parents don't let bride or groom to leave house before marriage " it is very practical . it might not get you trouble but it can also . so i will choose not to go.

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Can I just add another two cents worth of comment?

1. It seems to be generally assumed that processing times will keep increasing. Is there a factual basis for this? I would have thought that with the Canadian and Nova Scotia governments' commitments to speeding up the process, the times could equally start to come down. Am I missing something?

2. You can travel to Canada while waiting for your PR status, but if you think about it you will raise a red flag because Canada is a target for illegal immigrants. It will be necessary for you to provide a strong case for your trip, proof of funds, an itinerary if travelling, reason for going etc. Once the travel visa is issued and you arrive in Canada you may face rather more rigorous screening than the average passenger. That's just common sense, they are not picking on you. You will also have to report to immigration at the airport and prove your departure when leaving by showing them your boarding card. Hope that helps.

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
It troubles me a little when I read comments that suggest that our government or civil service are corrupt. The Canadian civil service is one of the most highly respected in the world and there is absolutely no culture of bribery here. They may not be highly efficient sometimes, but they will treat you with honesty and respect.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
Mogboy said:
It troubles me a little when I read comments that suggest that our government or civil service are corrupt. The Canadian civil service is one of the most highly respected in the world and there is absolutely no culture of bribery here. They may not be highly efficient sometimes, but they will treat you with honesty and respect.
i can agree to that, after a mild scratch on my head.

u missed my ques for u Mogboy---- which was--- about u introducing urself.
don t worry, ur words will be treated with honesty here.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
lubob said:
Veery well said Anil ji ! to the point analysis and interpretation. +1 for u.
Thx Dr. Brar.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
visheshmalhotra13 said:
Dear Friends,

Do not be negative...dont even think of anything wrong. If your case is genuine, you will get visa for sure. CHC will have to process all the application they received but it can take a little bit of time, so have patience. I got my visa today after 20 months of total time. I sent my full documents last March 2010. Everybody will get visa for sure..believe me and have faith in god. Dont quarrel over these issues and concentrate on helping others who have problem in something.

Best of luck..
congratulations mate.

u shud give ur details for our table.

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Anil-India

You asked about me. Technically I don't belong on this blog. I am a Canadian living in Toronto. I just wanted to try to stop some of the obvious misinformation that I was seeing and perhaps help with some advice if anyone needed information. I felt badly for the obvious stress that I was feeling on the site, but I knew that much of it was unwarranted. I hope no one feels that I'm an intruder.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
ok.

u r not an intruder, as long as u r trying to ease the pressure.......by genuine statements.
lol.

can u pls shed more light, on u being a canadian, and all of a sudden , landing urself
here, making an id, spending ur time reading, and feeling the pain, then
trying to soften it.........

i mean, lets talk real......... more u tell, less ill hv to ask for :)

i believe, being a Canadian, u ll speak only the Truth, and nothing but the truth.

Mogboy

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Anil-India

Suffice it to say I found the site and wanted to add my two cents, though I feel a bit like an interloper.

I came to Canada from England and worked for the federal government in the tax department (hence my defence of civil servants.) I think Toronto has to be one of the best places on Earth to live.

For those in process I think it would be far more productive to stop second guessing and start anticipating life here. Immigrants from India do well and many own their own homes within a few years. If you are currently a brain surgeon you will probably start life as a nurse. LOL

The current minimum wage in Ontario for 2011 is $10.25 per hour. Most people work a 5 day week.

A brand new condominium will set you back around $300,000 and will be small by Canadian standards (450 sq ft).

It takes 3 months to get Ontario health coverage and one would be very wise to take health insurance for that period. If you had an accident or illness it could cost you thousands and saddle you with debts for life. Getting a health card is easy as is getting a Social Insurance card.

Toronto is probably the most multicultural city in the world and therefore the variety of foods is amazing. There are all kinds of ethnic festivals throughout the year and particularly in summer.

Right off the downtown core we have a string of islands in Lake Ontario that are a short ferry ride away and a wonderful and cool oasis from the city.

We are currently in the midst of a tremendous condo building boom, one of the latest being 75 floors.

If I can answer any questions I would be delighted to be of assistance.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
its one of the better and talked about high end grub pub in delhi

hiteshdand said:
just curious, what is BUZZ ? is it BOOZE ?

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
i would do the same as you state

hiteshdand said:
OK DBC. I WILL INFORM ABOUT MY MOVEMENTS TO CHC ND.
SEE, MY 2ND AOR DATE IS 5TH JULY 2010, SO IF WE COUNT 14 MONTHS, I COULD GET THE VISA BY MAX 5TH SEPT 2011.
SO ONLY 3 MONTHS REMAINING. I THINK I SHOULD NOT TAKE ANY UNNECESSARY RISK AT THIS STAGE.
ANYWAYS, IF I GET THE PR VISA, I CAN ALWAYS STUDY WHATEVER I WANT IN CANADA, RIGHT ?
WHAT WOULD U DO IN MY PLACE ?

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
i dont own it :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

its owned by a close friend of mine

anil_india said:
WWOOWW.........!

hitesh - its a very popular pub. google it. and our DBC partly owns it ;)

mogboy - pls share more about urself.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
sensible deduction and perfect analysis of verbalogy

anil_india said:
dear all

im quoting from the post of meetsmeet above (the reply by NDVO for his CSQ)-

" *During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.
*This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed"

which office received this no. of apps.? Nova Scotia or NDVO?
i guess the NS.
as the NDVO can not receive Preliminary application at all.

Impt. fact---->>>we all here are basically the cases who's FILE was Transfered from NS to NDVO.

as NS is the Clearing & Tapping authority on receiving More (or less) than Sufficient Applications (by this, I mean the Limit set for the no. of Immigrants) in a particular period,
the Full App. Packages (like we sent to NDVO) can not go BEYOND
the Sufficient or Set Limit (made by the Immi. Canada only).

How come they received and Okayed more than necessary applications at Nova Scotia????

so that they can get into a situation where they themself has to STATE their is a huge Backlog,

and would start increasing the ACTUAL Processing Period, as mentioned by them on the 2nd AOR they write?

I am sure Immi. Canada won't do "aa bail, mujhe maar"!!!

and if they have Factually received Over applications ( @ NS), then they themselves are to be blamed.

Bottom line is--------
Why they Cleared more app. at NS office and also requested Full App. Package by Transfering Files to NDVO (or other local VO all over the world)

other ques. coming to my mind-----Did they need more money (which we send @ NS), did they want to involve and block more and more applicants for their country, so that they can t shift to another country?

Hence, what i can analyse is, NDVO's aforesaid reason is again a hogwash.

another ques. -
when they are stating via CSQ replies that it will take 2 yrs approx, why their website is stating 14 months for 80% cases.

suggestions are welcome friends.

it'll be better if we do not criticize each others' Analysis....rather help each other to make out a genuine picture.

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)