+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THOUSANDS !! THOUSANDS !! THOUSANDS !! JOBS IN TORONTO !!! UPCOMING JOB FAIRS

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May these links can help you in credential assessments.
http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=223
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/lifeevents/credentials.shtml
http://www.canadavisa.com/foreign-credential-assessment.html
http://www.cicic.ca/415/credential-assessment-services.canada
Ontario:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_ACADEMIC.html

hmisabpk

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
hmisabpk said:
Thanks dubaiite,
looks like some other friends also finished 168hrs.

regards,

hmisabpk
Hehehe ...... U will have lots and loads of +1..... I m pretty Sure...... Keep up the good job...... God Bless u

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hmisabpk said:
If you have funds to support yourself for 3 to 6 month, during this period why you can't look for job? I am sure that you will find a good job, and even minimum wage is around $ 11 per hour, multiply 44 hours a week, 176 hours a month and you can earn $ 1936 per month, why you will be not able to pay rent? And why you have to look for social assistant?

Well !! think positive and plan for early job settlement, not for social housing or social assistant. I know it is a big concern for all of us especially when we are settling in a new country, but if you are succeeded to get PR than why you can't be succeeded to get Job? :)
Hi,
I have one question about incom. Here you said that, if one earns minumum wage which si 11/h can earn $1936 per month. But, is this gross or net? As i had realised, all wages are presented as gross incom where you have to take off taxes (about 30%) and you take home the rest of it. So, it is not $1936 but $1355. If you have two children who should go to the kindergarden ($1000/month/each), that means that it is much cheaper that one of the parents stays at home and whatch after the kids then to go to work and pay for the kindergarden?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
emiiuki said:
Hi,
I have one question about incom. Here you said that, if one earns minumum wage which si 11/h can earn $1936 per month. But, is this gross or net? As i had realised, all wages are presented as gross incom where you have to take off taxes (about 30%) and you take home the rest of it. So, it is not $1936 but $1355. If you have two children who should go to the kindergarden ($1000/month/each), that means that it is much cheaper that one of the parents stays at home and whatch after the kids then to go to work and pay for the kindergarden?
If you have two children then you will get around 1000 cad each month from govt for sure :)
u r right about tax. but since u fall in low income group u will get around 80-85% refund of your tax next financial year :D

fast track

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 sept. ,2011
AOR Received.
12 dec.2011
IELTS Request
band score--7
File Transfer...
21 jan, 2012
Med's Request
13 Feb ,2012
Med's Done....
24 feb,2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
13 feb 2012. Delivered to NDVO on 27 feb2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21 may,2012.visa recieved on 24 may 2012
LANDED..........
30 june ,2012
Can anyone give me link to send the form to CRA to continue receiviving child benifits for the year 2013.I started getting since july2012 till date but would like to send again form to continue it for the next year. :)

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emiiuki said:
Hi,
I have one question about incom. Here you said that, if one earns minumum wage which si 11/h can earn $1936 per month. But, is this gross or net? As i had realised, all wages are presented as gross incom where you have to take off taxes (about 30%) and you take home the rest of it. So, it is not $1936 but $1355. If you have two children who should go to the kindergarden ($1000/month/each), that means that it is much cheaper that one of the parents stays at home and whatch aafter the kids then to go to work and pay for the kindergarden?
Hi emiiuki

I second Dr. Hasib.

There is no such big expenditure for kindergarten kids, in fact health care is free, and education is free up to 12th grade. Government will support financially as child care support which is call CCTB and UCCB etc.. (Details on below links). Tax is not 30% if your income is below bracket income and you will be entitle to get full tax returns.

By the way this was my comments to someone who asked if any financial support from government is available in case if they run out of funds as new immigrants. This is not the case if you are skilled person and willing to find the work aggressively your income could be double even if you find the entry level job.

( Reply # 829 : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-and-observations-t41271.60.html )

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fast track said:
Can anyone give me link to send the form to CRA to continue receiviving child benifits for the year 2013.I started getting since july2012 till date but would like to send again form to continue it for the next year. :)
Hi fast track,

If you are in Canada with your kids you don't need to send the forms again, when you will file your tax returns (before April 2013) it will be automatically calculated by CRA & you will receive assessment letter. Your CCTB and UCCB funds will be continually deposit on your account.
If you are landed and went back to home country or your kids are not residing in Canada than you are not eligible to receive CCTB or UCCB (according to CRA). In this case you need to inform CRA to discontinue your deposit.

For further details and forms can be downloading from links given on reply # 829 http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-and-observations-t41271.60.html

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dubaiite said:
Hehehe ...... U will have lots and loads of +1..... I m pretty Sure...... Keep up the good job...... God Bless u
@dubaiite
Yap !!
I guess so it is increasing, many silent readers are playing ++ game - Hahahaha :D

Thanks and God bless you

hmisabpk

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hmisabpk said:
Hi emiiuki

I second Dr. Hasib.

There is no such big expenditure for kindergarten kids, in fact health care is free, and education is free up to 12th grade. Government will support financially as child care support which is call CCTB and UCCB etc.. (Details on below links). Tax is not 30% if your income is below bracket income and you will be entitle to get full tax returns.

By the way this was my comments to someone who asked if any financial support from government is available in case if they run out of funds as new immigrants. This is not the case if you are skilled person and willing to find the work aggressively your income could be double even if you find the entry level job.

( Reply # 829 : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-and-observations-t41271.60.html )

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk
Thanks a lot.
But, did you put the link ment for fast track? I can't find in that thread anything about CCTB and UCCB you've mentioned...

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
emiiuki said:
Thanks a lot.
But, did you put the link ment for fast track? I can't find in that thread anything about CCTB and UCCB you've mentioned...
There u go.... :D

hmisabpk said:
Canada child tax benefit (CCTB)
The Canada Child Tax Benefit is a tax-free monthly payment made to eligible families to help them with the cost of raising children under age 18. The CCTB may include the
• National Child Benefit Supplement (NCBS)
• Child Disability Benefit (CDB)

National Child Benefit (NCBS)
The National Child Benefit is a joint initiative of the federal, provincial, and territorial governments that will:
• help prevent and reduce the depth of child poverty;
• promote attachment to the workforce by ensuring that families will always be better off as a result of working; and
• reduce overlap and duplication of government programs and services.
In July 1998, the Government of Canada enhanced the Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) by introducing the National Child Benefit Supplement (NCBS). This supplement is the federal government's contribution to the National Child Benefit initiative.
The pamphlet entitled Canada Child Benefits contains more information about the National Child Benefit Supplement.
At : http://www.nationalchildbenefit.ca/eng/home.shtml

Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB)
Use My Account to view specific payment and balance information related to your Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB), GST/HST credit and related provincial and territorial programs

Use Quick Access to view your tax return status, RRSP deduction limit, and the status of your benefit payments

The UCCB is designed to help Canadian families, as they try to balance work and family life, by supporting their child care choices through direct financial support. The UCCB is for children under the age of 6 years and is paid in instalments of $100 per month per child.

Enrolment for the UCCB is processed through the Canada Child Benefits application or by applying online on My Account by using the Apply for child benefits service.

For CCTB application package you will get at the time of landing, it is also available at all neighbourhood office, service Canada, CRA and can be download from like below: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/bnfts/cctb/fq_qlfyng-eng.html

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
First of all, I would like to thank hmisabpk for all his time and effort spent on helping all of us with millions of questions. I've spent the past few days just reading your posts and I'm amazed that you still still have the energy to bother with us even you've arrived in Canada two and half years ago and, probably, are not interested in this things anymore..
I need your oppinion:
My husband is a industrial electrician with 20 years of experience. The idea is that he should go to Canada on a tourist visa and complete an electrician trade certificate (after two month exam preparations on the local college), it will take about three months, all together. Then he can apply for FSTC (from our homecountry) and we can all go to Canada together and start looking for jobs. They announced the beginning for the FSTC as of January 2nd, but I can't find any information about that. On CIC website doesn't even exist the document check list for this program, or any other instructions, apart from the announcement.
We were checking a lot of job adds for electricians and they all demand this certificate, so this is the only way to obtain it, because the other condition is to have a job offer. The only thing I am not sure of is if he can apply for this exam while on tourist visa? I saw that they are loooking for something like SSN (I don't know is that the way it is called in Canada). If this is true (and he can't get one), does this mean that no one outside Canada can obtain this certificate?

Can you tell me what is the labour market for industrial electricians (licenced), is it hard to get a job and are the wages high enough to live a normal life, even if only one spouse works (just for the beginning)? And what level of English knowledge is demanded for trades (not in the application, but for real work)?

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Hi Friends,

Im a Software Engineer from India with 3 years of IT experience. Im planning to relocate to Canada.

Will an MBA Degree workout in getting a job in Canada. I have also read so many posts saying that Doctors and MBA graduates are working as cab drivers and waiters. But I still have slight hope in canadaian market that post MBA jobs are available somewhere in the country.

I also could see lots of posts on job fairs here. How many fairs on a average have openings for MBA graduates.

As this post is moving on job vacancies i would like to know how is the market for MBA in canada.

What would you guys suggest me opt.

It would be of great help if you guys can suggest me on the same.

betterfuture

Star Member
Mar 20, 2011
Caracas, Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2011 Received by CIO: 13-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application (Overall 7.0)
Med's Done....
Jun 18,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Aug 20, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 15, 2012
LANDED..........
May 16, 2013
Hi you guys,

It came to my attention something about the tax free jobs overseas, specifically in the UAE. In the case I got a job like that, should I declare that income in Canada ?

Thanks in advance