+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hi Everyone:

I received AOR on 13th June, 2019 and passed the medical on July 18th, 2019. I applied from the US and then moved to India in October. I notified CIC that I have moved to India in October itself. After 2-3 months of waiting, I got an email on 27th Jan, 2020 from CIC asking me to confirm my address in India. On the very same day, the profile changed to "Application/profile updated" for a few hours and then changed to "Submitted" again. I suppose that this is the ghost update. Do you know how long can it take to receive the passport request after the ghost update.
There could be a lot of reasons for GU.
To name a few, when they initiate your security check, when your eligibility passes, when they finalize your security check, etc.

So GU could mean a lot of things.

lieroi

Dec 22, 2019
A quick update regarding my case. Almost 2 years and 7 months since AOR.

I've just received my CBSA notes - not much has changed compared to the previous version issued in July 2019. I'm still under security screening and now I've got 'Non-compliance: Not started' under 'Notes'. The latter is surprising because the notes said 'Non-compliance: Canceled' last year. My criminality check has expired and my medicals will expire (for the second time) in about a month.

Oh, and I tried to contact the office of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship about my case last month. They responded with the nicest and longest standard letter I've received so far stating that security screening is a serious business and they can't provide any time frames or disclose any details whatsoever.

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
A quick update regarding my case. Almost 2 years and 7 months since AOR.

I've just received my CBSA notes - not much has changed compared to the previous version issued in July 2019. I'm still under security screening and now I've got 'Non-compliance: Not started' under 'Notes'. The latter is surprising because the notes said 'Non-compliance: Canceled' last year. My criminality check has expired and my medicals will expire (for the second time) in about a month.

Oh, and I tried to contact the office of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship about my case last month. They responded with the nicest and longest standard letter I've received so far stating that security screening is a serious business and they can't provide any time frames or disclose any details whatsoever.
I am so sorry to hear your story. I know how frustrated it could be and how much damage it could cause to your life.
No major decisions, no longer plans...
Good luck dude! I hope it will turn out to be a pleasant journey anyway.

lieroi

Dec 22, 2019
I am so sorry to hear your story. I know how frustrated it could be and how much damage it could cause to your life.
No major decisions, no longer plans...
Good luck dude! I hope it will turn out to be a pleasant journey anyway.
Thanks! And hey, congrats on your recent PPR!

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Guys can somone guide be step by step procedure for CBSA notes? I ordered throgh my friend in Canada. And they just send me 1 page with a reply that security in progress... i guess i did some mistake.. someone knows the procedure please...
My SS starts on 1 April 2020...

lieroi

Dec 22, 2019
Guys can somone guide be step by step procedure for CBSA notes? I ordered throgh my friend in Canada. And they just send me 1 page with a reply that security in progress... i guess i did some mistake.. someone knows the procedure please...
My SS starts on 1 April 2020...
I ordered mine through sites like GCMS Buddy - they have you fill out and sign the consent form so they can process the request on your behalf. Then you wait for a couple of months and get your notes by email. Cost me $13.

1 page is definitely too short, mine was 445 pages long :D

Gauzdx

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I have the exact same blanked out sections as you. My A39-41 us 0 but under this, there's about more than half page blanked out ( same as you). I also another blank pager under Associations. and my 'other requirement' is in progress. My case is also stopped at 'eligibility'. Everything else is cleared. looks like the CIC process harder now if they feel there's only a little bit concern.
Hi, are you still active here? I am in a similar situation like you. Can you provide an update about your case?

DameofSJ

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2024
AOR Received.
04-03-2024
Med's Done....
15-06-2022
Did you get the PR?

Hi,

I received correspondence today that I have a negative credit worth. This is despite me showing 25,000 CAD as proof of funds. 12,500 CAD was from my funds back home and 12500 is in my savings account here. But I had to also declared a student line of credit of 80000 CAD from my bank here in Canada as I am currently a student in Canada since the last 2 years.

They have given me 30 days to provide fresh proof of funds otherwise I will be rejected.
Do you recommend I only show proof of funds greater than 12500 CAD from my bank in India? Or would I still have to show my accounts here in my canadian bank ( that will also include the loan amount)

Will really appreciate someone's help in this matter as time is urgent.