+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
after 2.5 years since AOR, I received a ghost update today ... Let's see if it's actually a good sign.
What's your visa office? Did they ask for re-medicals twice as they normally expire after a year?

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
after 2.5 years since AOR, I received a ghost update today ... Let's see if it's actually a good sign.
What????? Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you've had to wait that long.
Here I was complaining about my 1year anniversary in 9days.
Was your application paper-based? Had comprehensive security screening?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
What????? Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you've had to wait that long.
Here I was complaining about my 1year anniversary in 9days.
Was your application paper-based? Had comprehensive security screening?
No mine is online FSW-O and yes went through security screening since October 2017. :/

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I am so sorry to hear this....
it took them so long to process the security check...is there any particular reason for that?
Not that I’m aware of, and they don’t share much when it comes to security screening. I don’t think anything should require 2.5 years though.

Jan 4, 2020
Hi Everyone:

I received AOR on 13th June, 2019 and passed the medical on July 18th, 2019. It has been seven months but the status has not been updated. This is what the status looks like:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 18, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • July 25, 2019 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Does anyone know which stage my application is in? Since the eligibility section says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements", does this mean that my background check has not started?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hi Everyone:

I received AOR on 13th June, 2019 and passed the medical on July 18th, 2019. It has been seven months but the status has not been updated. This is what the status looks like:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 18, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • July 25, 2019 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Does anyone know which stage my application is in? Since the eligibility section says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements", does this mean that my background check has not started?
Do you know your visa office?

zeus89

Jan 27, 2020
Hi guys. I am new to the group and I passed the 6 months processing time a few days ago. I am from Syria and currently live in Europe and have a student visa ( not a refugee).
I was reading a lot of horror stories here and I want to ask how long it might take on average before I get new updates.

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hi guys. I am new to the group and I passed the 6 months processing time a few days ago. I am from Syria and currently live in Europe and have a student visa ( not a refugee).
I was reading a lot of horror stories here and I want to ask how long it might take on average before I get new updates.
Every case could be different from other ones.
Ordering GCMS notes would be the first step to know where you are exactly. But it will take a long time to get them. probably up to 100+ days.
The best advice I could give is to be patient. No matter what you do, it will not speed up the whole process.

Good luck!

Reactions: baltzly

stigger

Jun 2, 2019
Right now, I'm just focused on earning back the money I paid to come here for school and stuff. These people are the most unfair set I've ever seen. To hell with them.

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hey

Do you think SS is now a little faster than back in 2017 and 2018? I'm going to join this 6 months+ club in 2 days' time.
It surely is faster...I think for my case, it took less than 7 months (only for SS), the estimation is that it could be around 6-8 months.

Good luck!

Reactions: baltzly
Jan 4, 2020
Hi Everyone:

I received AOR on 13th June, 2019 and passed the medical on July 18th, 2019. I applied from the US and then moved to India in October. I notified CIC that I have moved to India in October itself. After 2-3 months of waiting, I got an email on 27th Jan, 2020 from CIC asking me to confirm my address in India. On the very same day, the profile changed to "Application/profile updated" for a few hours and then changed to "Submitted" again. I suppose that this is the ghost update. Do you know how long can it take to receive the passport request after the ghost update.