+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi Friends

My case details are ..
AoR: Jan 17, 2019
MEP: Feb 26, 2019
Biometrics: March 03, 2019
Waiting for the good news ever since ...
Since, we applied though an agency and had reviewed our documentation many times we did not bother IRCC at all.
On July 19 (after 6 months were over), we raised a webform. On July 30, they said we forwarded your request. Today (August 05), we finally got a reply from CPC Ottawa:
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Their internal email also mentioned that: The last BF/due date for this client's application was (2019/06/10).

During the last two weeks, I also reached out to Ralph's office (against the instructions of my agency .. out of curiosity :) )
Reply was that Criminality is Passed. Eligibility, Security have not started.

Anybody else having a similar status? Should I be worried additional verification and review part of the IRCC response?
I need to plan my daughter's school session for September. And, I don't know if I should register for schools in Abu Dhabi or wait for PPR. Had never worried about the PR until now but there should be some realistic ETA.

PS. Thanks to all you wonderful people who keep the motivation levels high here. I wish we all make it to the Great White North very soon. All the Best!!!

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
You can try the security screening group on this forum. Lots of those in screening have gotten similar msgs from status enquiries.

I would go ahead and register my kid for school in Abu Dabi. Sept is just a couple weeks away..

Hi Friends

My case details are ..
AoR: Jan 17, 2019
MEP: Feb 26, 2019
Biometrics: March 03, 2019
Waiting for the good news ever since ...
Since, we applied though an agency and had reviewed our documentation many times we did not bother IRCC at all.
On July 19 (after 6 months were over), we raised a webform. On July 30, they said we forwarded your request. Today (August 05), we finally got a reply from CPC Ottawa:
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Their internal email also mentioned that: The last BF/due date for this client's application was (2019/06/10).

During the last two weeks, I also reached out to Ralph's office (against the instructions of my agency .. out of curiosity :) )
Reply was that Criminality is Passed. Eligibility, Security have not started.

Anybody else having a similar status? Should I be worried additional verification and review part of the IRCC response?
I need to plan my daughter's school session for September. And, I don't know if I should register for schools in Abu Dhabi or wait for PPR. Had never worried about the PR until now but there should be some realistic ETA.

PS. Thanks to all you wonderful people who keep the motivation levels high here. I wish we all make it to the Great White North very soon. All the Best!!!

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys. I just got an update on my medical. It's changed to "You don't need.." from "passed" when I reached 1 year mark. Today, it's changed to "passed" again, and new pass date is marked 21 August. Does any one know if this means something? like: my SS is completed? or if they just do this for all inland applicants whose medical is expired? Thanks in advance.

Just called IRCC this morning, and a useless lady didn't even want to grab my file in the beginning. Can any one advise what this means and what should I do? Should I send an email to Ralph's office? Can you share the email you sent plz? Thankyou @Trumped2018

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Not sure if it’s a good thing or bad thing that no one’s been active here for so long. Still waiting since June 2017. Yes you read that right, 2017.

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
really sorry to hear that. Hopefully things start moving soon. Do you know why? Have you ordered gcms? Are you in sec screening?
Not sure if it’s a good thing or bad thing that no one’s been active here for so long. Still waiting since June 2017. Yes you read that right, 2017.

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Hang in there, i’m still waiting from May 2017 so. It’s so frustrating

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Why is it taking this much time to approve the application?
If you witness the government office...you will see they are drinking coffee..having a small talk about sport or shopping deals

Spending 15 mins to finish 1 min job etc

they received 80,000-90,000 applications every year and you can tell how long they will finish

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
really sorry to hear that. Hopefully things start moving soon. Do you know why? Have you ordered gcms? Are you in sec screening?
I’ve ordered over 10 sets of GCMS notes and CBSA notes with very little useful info unfortunately. I’ve been under security screening since October 2017.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hang in there, i’m still waiting from May 2017 so. It’s so frustrating
Sure is. Almost 2.5 years without being able to take any long term decisions in my life ... I’m from the middle east which could be the reason. Any idea why your file could be taking so long?

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Sure is. Almost 2.5 years without being able to take any long term decisions in my life ... I’m from the middle east which could be the reason. Any idea why your file could be taking so long?
I have no idea. I’m from the Caribbean. The last note we ordered said eligibility passed, criminality past, then reopened again December 2018 ( I have no idea why- maybe expired) and security screening not started.

my common law partner and I are in the account and he doesn’t not have any travel history. I have traveled to the US multiple times. We are not in the military or any occupation with gun or anything political.

I feel like i’m in prison just waiting on this. We can’t make major life decisions- just like you. It’s costing a lot to keep renewing our BOWP too. We can’t purchase a house because we will pay foreigner price or apply for certain jobs because we are not permanent residents. I checked my emails multiple times for the day just waiting for that final email. Instead not sure why it’s taking so long or if we are already in security check. My last nites was in April. I’ll wait until next year to order another one

duckondock

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
how did you know CSIS has forwarded your application to CBSA, is it from Note ?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I have no idea. I’m from the Caribbean. The last note we ordered said eligibility passed, criminality past, then reopened again December 2018 ( I have no idea why- maybe expired) and security screening not started.

my common law partner and I are in the account and he doesn’t not have any travel history. I have traveled to the US multiple times. We are not in the military or any occupation with gun or anything political.

I feel like i’m in prison just waiting on this. We can’t make major life decisions- just like you. It’s costing a lot to keep renewing our BOWP too. We can’t purchase a house because we will pay foreigner price or apply for certain jobs because we are not permanent residents. I checked my emails multiple times for the day just waiting for that final email. Instead not sure why it’s taking so long or if we are already in security check. My last nites was in April. I’ll wait until next year to order another one
I feel you. We’ve had our lives completely on hold for so long I’m now anxious before making any decision even regarding the smallest purchases. I’ve even rejected so many incredible job offers only because my current company has offices in Canada I was hoping to be transferred to when I get PR. It’s very sad really that we can’t do anything at all. I’ve ordered so many notes from GCMS, CBSA and CSIS and I’ve raised requests, emailed them and Mr. Goodale’s office but nothing is giving me any clarity or movement on the file.

Reactions: PrasadK

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
I really hope we will hear something soon. It’s been such a long time I think they might ask us to redo our medical. I don’t mind it, I just want this to be over. It’s costing us many opportunities and money. We recently paid for or our second BOWP. i’m wondering if I should apply for notes again. This is killing me slowly

I feel you. We’ve had our lives completely on hold for so long I’m now anxious before making any decision even regarding the smallest purchases. I’ve even rejected so many incredible job offers only because my current company has offices in Canada I was hoping to be transferred to when I get PR. It’s very sad really that we can’t do anything at all. I’ve ordered so many notes from GCMS, CBSA and CSIS and I’ve raised requests, emailed them and Mr. Goodale’s office but nothing is giving me any clarity or movement on the file.