+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Thank you all, here is my timeline -
AOR: 01.06.2017
Meds / IP1: 05.07.2017
IP2: 20.08.2017 (Security Screening)
PPR: 22.06.2018

I had almost no travel history for the past 10 years, no government / military background. SS took 10 months.
I don't know if it helped, I ordered GCMS notes (for the 5th time!) right before the 1 year anniversary: I like to think maybe it drew their
Yeah I did my medical today. So I just wait now? I have the e-medical document and copy of receipts with me, I attached the e-medical document the first time around when I got the ITA. So I was assuming I have to do the same this time. I was just getting anxious cuz it said "Action needed" infront of the Permanent Residency Application in the my cic portal applications summary.
Just wait. Last time you were doing an upfront medical. This time cic sent you a request with an ime no. Clinic will upload the results in ircc system with that ime no which will notify the ircc that your ned results have been submitted

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Just wait. Last time you were doing an upfront medical. This time cic sent you a request with an ime no. Clinic will upload the results in ircc system with that ime no which will notify the ircc that your ned results have been submitted
Action needed will remain this way until i
The clinic uploads the result and ircc passed the med

Reactions: salkhan

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks alot! did it work ? I mean... did it stop saying "Action Needed" in your application portal submitted application summary ?
Attach the copy of e-medical document right ?
I sent it today. So I guess I am also waiting. For additional cobfirmconfiyou can also email to CPC Ottawa and your local vo. Yes I attached copy of e-medical.

Reactions: salkhan

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
I sent it today. So I guess I am also waiting. For additional cobfirmconfiyou can also email to CPC Ottawa and your local vo. Yes I attached copy of e-medical.
thanks buddy, I'll do the same for now :)

Reactions: mamgain

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
thanks buddy, I'll do the same for now :)
There is nothing bad in sending a cse but that wont remove action needed. Action needed will only be removed when your clinic upload the results and ircc med dept fetch the reaults for reviewing and passing. I just underwent a remed 3 days whivh was passed today. I didnt submit it through cse.infact i didnt do anything aprt from appearinf for a remed and then wait for the results to be uploaded by the clinic and then reviewed by ircc

Reactions: mamgain and salkhan

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
There is nothing bad in sending a cse but that wont remove action needed. Action needed will only be removed when your clinic upload the results and ircc med dept fetch the reaults for reviewing and passing. I just underwent a remed 3 days whivh was passed today. I didnt submit it through cse.infact i didnt do anything aprt from appearinf for a remed and then wait for the results to be uploaded by the clinic and then reviewed by ircc
Are you an inland applicant ? congrats on passing the medical bro. yeah I did the CSE already lol. Let's see :)

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Are you an inland applicant ? congrats on passing the medical bro. yeah I did the CSE already lol. Let's see :)
Thanks.I am pakistani outland.

As i said no harm in sending a cse but meds will be received by ircc directly through clinic which will tag your ime no which is present in your med request with a bar code type of thing while uploadinfg the results.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Hi guys,

I submitted an express entry application in December 2016, my file went for security screen and has been pending decision since. During this time I got married and updated CIC with the marriage certificate but then my spouse and I got separated and case for legal separation/divorce is under progress.

My Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) is due to expire in couple of months and I need to get it bridged through BWOP (Bridging Open Work Permit), while I wait for the decision on my PR application.

As the separation is in works and a final divorce certificate hasn't been issued yet. What should I declare in my marital status? Should I keep it married or should I put "divorced" in there? I don't have a divorce certificate if they ask me to provide one.

Please advise me on this unfortunate and messed up situation. Thanks.

Apr 20, 2017
You may need to submit a detailed job description with company letterhead, signed by your supervisor or HR. Also you may submit NOA, T4 etc
If I were you, I would also gather some emails to prove I performed the duties specified in the letter.
Dear, Please be informed that i am oyland applicant. I dont have taxable income. Is there anything else you can suggest???

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Got below response from IRCC for a status request:
“We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application was transferred to a special unit and is still in process.”

Does anybody know what this Special Unit is?o_O

AOR: 11 May 2017
Either secirity screening or anti fraud unit

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi all,
So after waiting for more than 8 months, received the PPR TODAY! :)
Hang in there guys! I had lost hope a few times but then it finally happened!
Timeline in the signature.
Wish all of you a speedy PPR!