+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
c[/QUOTE]
While still in disbelief, I wanted to say I just received the "golden email".

I have been reading the posts on these forums, checking my account and my email non-stop for over a year now, and just as I started to lose hope, it's here.
If you are reading these posts, desperately checking your immigration tracker, counting the days while your whole life is on hold; you already know how sometimes, it feels like it's never going to end - I hope these words will bring you a little bit of peace. It's going to happen. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all good luck, send all the positive vibes and thank you for all your help.
My timeline is in my signature.

I have been reading the posts on these forums, checking my account and my email non-stop for over a year now, and just as I started to lose hope, it's here.
If you are reading these posts, desperately checking your immigration tracker, counting the days while your whole life is on hold; you already know how sometimes, it feels like it's never going to end - I hope these words will bring you a little bit of peace. It's going to happen. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all good luck, send all the positive vibes and thank you for all your help.
Hi and congrats, I couldn't see your timeline can you please share.

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018

Congratulations! So happy for you!

Reactions: toppiri
Apr 20, 2017
Dear X,
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and
e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) b) and c) because you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the primary occupation identified in your application (NOC 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers). As well, you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties
for this occupation.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your
MyCIC account.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of
this letter.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the
information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Sincerely,
Migration Officer

Dear All,

Can you please help me with that?

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
Dear X,
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and
e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) b) and c) because you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the primary occupation identified in your application (NOC 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers). As well, you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties
for this occupation.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your
MyCIC account.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of
this letter.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the
information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Sincerely,
Migration Officer

Dear All,

Can you please help me with that?
You may need to submit a detailed job description with company letterhead, signed by your supervisor or HR. Also you may submit NOA, T4 etc
If I were you, I would also gather some emails to prove I performed the duties specified in the letter.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Hi Guys,

I have been asked to do the medical again, after it expired.

However I do not see the option on my CIC portal to upload the e-medical document.

While my case has been in SS since May, 2017. I got an email last week and the message was regarding the medical instructions.

I took the medical exam and have the e-medical document with me.

Should I email this to CPC or will the doctor take care of ?

Thanks.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hi Guys,

However I do not see the option on my CIC portal to upload the e-medical document.

While my case has been in SS since May, 2017. I got an email last week and the message was regarding the medical instructions.

Thanks.
You have been given an ime no in med req. Your results will be uploaded according to that ime no by the clinic. You dont need to do anything apart from appearinf for a remed. Cic will get the results by the clinic automatically.

Reactions: salkhan

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
I finally got my PPR as well, timeline in description. I would like to add that I messaged Honourable Ralph Goodale and Ahmed Hussen both last month, and got replies from both not long ago (Ahmed Hussen's reply was just last week) and neither gave me even a hint that the file was done or was near being done.
But anyway yes I got it, I will update my signature.

Lucky-lady

May 7, 2018
I finally got my PPR as well, timeline in description. I would like to add that I messaged Honourable Ralph Goodale and Ahmed Hussen both last month, and got replies from both not long ago (Ahmed Hussen's reply was just last week) and neither gave me even a hint that the file was done or was near being done.
Congratulations! Best Wishes!!!

Reactions: mr_j936

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Congratulation !!! Wish you best of luck for your new life,
Please can you share your stat ? I dont have access to your profile...
Hi and congrats, I couldn't see your timeline can you please share.
Thank you all, here is my timeline -
FSW-O
AOR: 01.06.2017
Meds / IP1: 05.07.2017
IP2: 20.08.2017 (Security Screening)
PPR: 22.06.2018

I had almost no travel history for the past 10 years, no government / military background. SS took 10 months.
I don't know if it helped, I ordered GCMS notes (for the 5th time!) right before the 1 year anniversary: I like to think maybe it drew their attention to my file - but who knows...

Last edited:

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Congratulations! Looks like a new PPR rain!

Reactions: mr_j936

heinzlin

Feb 25, 2017
Thank you all, here is my timeline -
AOR: 01.06.2017
Meds / IP1: 05.07.2017
IP2: 20.08.2017 (Security Screening)
PPR: 22.06.2018

I had almost no travel history for the past 10 years, no government / military background. SS took 10 months.
I don't know if it helped, I ordered GCMS notes (for the 5th time!) right before the 1 year anniversary: I like to think maybe it drew their attention to my file - but who knows...
Congrats! and your update is really encouraging for the people like me who have been waiting for decision after AOR June 22, 2017, are you outland or inland applicant?

Reactions: toppiri

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
i also did medical and cant find a placeholder for it. So I raised a webform query and attached my medical form in that.

here is link to webform

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

cheers

Reactions: toppiri and salkhan

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Finally got approved and my passport is back with the landing visa.

AOR 31/01/2017
SS 24/07/2017
Passport request 14/6/2018
Approved 19/06/2018
Passport received 22/06/2018
Landing next Tuesday.

Thank god

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
i also did medical and cant find a placeholder for it. So I raised a webform query and attached my medical form in that.

here is link to webform

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

cheers
Thanks alot! did it work ? I mean... did it stop saying "Action Needed" in your application portal submitted application summary ?
Attach the copy of e-medical document right ?

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
You have been given an ime no in med req. Your results will be uploaded according to that ime no by the clinic. You dont need to do anything apart from appearinf for a remed. Cic will get the results by the clinic automatically.
Yeah I did my medical today. So I just wait now? I have the e-medical document and copy of receipts with me, I attached the e-medical document the first time around when I got the ITA. So I was assuming I have to do the same this time. I was just getting anxious cuz it said "Action needed" infront of the Permanent Residency Application in the my cic portal applications summary.