+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

suparr

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
What was your Procedural fairness letter about ??

Last month in the beginning week I got GCMS notes in which my eligibility is still "Recommended Passed" by Case Analyst and I am not in Security Screening.

Did you order GCMS ? How about your Eligibility ? Is is "Passed" ??
Procedural fairness letter was asking me to give them reasons that I will not go to Montreal as my education and work experience are from that city. SO I told them I was planning on going to Toronto.
My eligibility is passed
criminality is passed
security checks started August 10 2017..

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
hi

I finally got an update today

" in queue to be reviewed for security checks "
" finalization of application would be the next step after security is reviewed and passed "
" Please contact us in approximately 1 month if you wish to have another update "

is this a sign i could get my PPR in one month's time? i dont want to raise my hopes too high.
Well it seems great but cic is very unpredictable...please can you share your stat ? Thanks

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
hi guys
my time line is as :
AOR 20th DEC 2017 ,
RPRF Paid on request from New Delhi Visa Office on Apl 25th 2018
PPR : Waiting
6 months time finishes

Any idea how to tackle the situation
GCMS ? Will it be benifical or
Webform ? If yes , the may i know how long do they take to reply even after i have paid rprf in Apl 25th 2018 .

Thanks
Gary

MajeedNader

Dec 27, 2017
hi

I finally got an update today

" in queue to be reviewed for security checks "
" finalization of application would be the next step after security is reviewed and passed "
" Please contact us in approximately 1 month if you wish to have another update "

is this a sign i could get my PPR in one month's time? i dont want to raise my hopes too high.
Would you mind to share with me how did you get the updates?
My application passed 7 months and still waiting for the PPR. You help is appreciated.

Apr 20, 2017
Dear X,
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and
e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) b) and c) because you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the primary occupation identified in your application (NOC 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers). As well, you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties
for this occupation.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your
MyCIC account.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of
this letter.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the
information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Sincerely,
Migration Officer

Dear All,

Can anyone please help me with that like what are the documents i need to submit ????

ngans

Jun 17, 2017
We order GCMS notes back in Mar/Apr 2018 and based on the information the process got stuck at the background check of my husband (I am the primary applicant though). Our background is fairly simple so we can confirm it is either about my husband's stay in US for a month for training, or 3.5 yrs in Germany for study.
From the portal, some time in Feb 2018, we saw the status was once "We do not need additional documents" under Review of Additional Information. However, after about two weeks, the status was then changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" although any additional information was already provided by August 2017.

In such case, what can we do to prompt the process? Anyone can advise please?

AOR: Jul 2017
IP1: Aug 2017

Many thanks.

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
May I ask what does MP stand for? What is the contact information for checking status please?
MP stands for Member of Parliament. You should be present in Canada to ask for an assistant. Their contact information can easily be found by google search. Which MPs you should be contacting is based on your address.

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
While still in disbelief, I wanted to say I just received the "golden email".

I have been reading the posts on these forums, checking my account and my email non-stop for over a year now, and just as I started to lose hope, it's here.
If you are reading these posts, desperately checking your immigration tracker, counting the days while your whole life is on hold; you already know how sometimes, it feels like it's never going to end - I hope these words will bring you a little bit of peace. It's going to happen. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all good luck, send all the positive vibes and thank you for all your help.
My timeline is in my signature.

suparr

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017

I have been reading the posts on these forums, checking my account and my email non-stop for over a year now, and just as I started to lose hope, it's here.
If you are reading these posts, desperately checking your immigration tracker, counting the days while your whole life is on hold; you already know how sometimes, it feels like it's never going to end - I hope these words will bring you a little bit of peace. It's going to happen. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all good luck, send all the positive vibes and thank you for all your help.
Congratulations on your PPR! What's your nationality?

ngans

Jun 17, 2017
MP stands for Member of Parliament. You should be present in Canada to ask for an assistant. Their contact information can easily be found by google search. Which MPs you should be contacting is based on your address.
I am not residing in Canada now, so dont have an address unfortunately...

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018

Congratulation !!! Wish you best of luck for your new life,
Please can you share your stat ? I dont have access to your profile...

Lucky-lady

May 7, 2018

Congratulations!!! Best Wishes