+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

beloved22

Mar 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
I think we are in the same situation. My file has been completed and approved my but my husband's have been stuck in security since last June due to mandatory military service history in South Korea.
You do have an extensive list of military service record on your file. I am so sorry about what you are going through.
I guess it is safe to say that I won't get my PPR this year either...

did you ever try to contact your MP for help?
Yes I did. They confirmed that the security verifications are done for my wife and in process for myself in March.
After that we were both requested for re-medical, submitted the result & passed in May.
I asked follow up for my case to the MP's office last week, waiting for their reply.

I know one S.Korean who received AOR in Nov 2016 and got their PPR in Mar 2018.
He was also a BCPNP applicant, had an alternative service instead of joining the military somehow IRCC suspected this is abnormal..
It took almost 1 year for reviewing his (military) background. I heard that usual time limit/deadline for this matter is a year.

If there are any other issues, your PPR will be coming soon. Don't lose your hope!

Last edited:

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
So, after almost 21 months of AOR, 17 months of SS, finally got my RFV email tonight. God helps all that are is this insanely long wait.

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
I'm march 2017, I'm just lurking around quietly lately because I said all that can be said... A friend of mine that applied on the same day as I got his PPR last week, so there is hope.

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
Yes I did. They confirmed that the security verifications are done for my wife and in process for myself in March.
After that we were both requested for re-medical, submitted the result & passed in May.
I asked follow up for my case to the MP's office last week, waiting for their reply.

I know one S.Korean who received AOR in Nov 2016 and got their PPR in Mar 2018.
He was also a BCPNP applicant, had an alternative service instead of joining the military somehow IRCC suspected this is abnormal..
It took almost 1 year for reviewing his (military) background. I heard that usual time limit/deadline for this matter is a year.

If there are any other issues, your PPR will be coming soon. Don't lose your hope!
you too! and thanks!

beloved22

Mar 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
call them today
I failed get through to the ircc agent (did they change the option? all I could hear was recorded voice or prompt. I couldn't find the option to talk to the REAL person.) Anyway, I got a reply from my MP saying that eligibility/medical passed, security verifications are valid BUT criminality verifications for my wife have expired. NO WONDER! It's been more than 2 years since she submitted the PCC and it's because IRCC has not finalized my case...

MP was like "No further actions are required by you at this time"

but.. my wife is going to issue another PCC (at the time of the application she was outside, now she's in Canada with me) from my country and Canada even though they have not requested it yet. just to be prepared.

FEEL SO DRAINED.......

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
I failed get through to the ircc agent (did they change the option? all I could hear was recorded voice or prompt. I couldn't find the option to talk to the REAL person.) Anyway, I got a reply from my MP saying that eligibility/medical passed, security verifications are valid BUT criminality verifications for my wife have expired. NO WONDER! It's been more than 2 years since she submitted the PCC and it's because IRCC has not finalized my case...

but.. my wife is going to issue another PCC (at the time of the application she was outside, now she's in Canada with me) from my country and Canada even though they have not requested it yet. just to be prepared.

FEEL SO DRAINED.......
Well thats right. Pccs are valid for 2 years from the date of r10 pass.

Hence, please do apply for pccs without getting their request to save the time

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018

FEEL SO DRAINED.......

OMG, what a waste of our hard earned tax money...

beloved22

Mar 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
OMG, what a waste of our hard earned tax money...
Well thats right. Pccs are valid for 2 years from the date of r10 pass.

Hence, please do apply for pccs without getting their request to save the time
Moreover, both of our BOWP will be expired in July so now we have to extend it again. This is 3rd time doing this (we got BOWP in 2016 and 2017) PLUS spending extra money $510 for two of us.....

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
Moreover, both of our BOWP will be expired in July so now we have to extend it again. This is 3rd time doing this (we got BOWP in 2016 and 2017) PLUS spending extra money $510 for two of us.....

Yes, I too was extremely annoyed when I was given only a year on my work permit extension this Feb, which is disgustingly annoying. Mind you, we spent around $700 for two of us including my medical exam due to my occupation.

Watching my hard-earned tax money getting wasted by this government makes me extremely angry.It is not surprising why Canada cannot be self-sustainable without immigrants generating revenues for them.

Somehow, they find the most inefficient way to get the job done.

Last edited:

beloved22

Mar 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Yes, I too was extremely annoyed when I was given only a year on my work permit extension this Feb, which is disgustingly annoying. Mind you, we spent around $700 for two of us including my medical exam due to my occupation.

Watching my hard-earned tax money getting wasted by this government makes me extremely angry.It is not surprising why Canada cannot be self-sustainable without immigrants generating revenues for them.

Somehow, they find the most inefficient way to get the job done.
We are holding off extending the work permit till end of this month.. hoping that they issue my PPR in the meantime..

What makes me really annoyed is that there is nothing we can do but paying those taxes and fees...