+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Oh okay. Did you find anything useful on the progress of your application in the CBSA notes you received? Or were they identical to how GCMS notes are?
I guess the first pahes same to GCMS notes, the difference is in the last pages where they attached all the documents i submited to cic and the verification of those documents, cbsa checked everything about included the travel history and they last pages they status of my background check but i beleive that cbsa help to make them work on my application

Reactions: MoeD and mamgain

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally done all of the formalities. Landing done @ Prescott yesterday night. Those are in Toronto, you may use this land port for your landing. This port is very quite (took only 30 mins for 4 persons processing) and has no restriction for landing day.
Good luck for all waiting candidates. Don't lose your hope. My journey took me 2 years 8 months in total (with PNP).

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
I guess the first pahes same to GCMS notes, the difference is in the last pages where they attached all the documents i submited to cic and the verification of those documents, cbsa checked everything about included the travel history and they last pages they status of my background check but i beleive that cbsa help to make them work on my application
Now what is the status of your background check and how long did it took for you to get cbsa notes?

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Congratulations, were you in security screening?
Hi,

Had ordered GCMS note but got them only after PPR was issued. Didn't seem to be under security screening. The notes didn't seem to have any concerns. Note sure what had delayed it.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
the status of my background is in progress for cbsa i ordred the notes the 29th march an dgot them the 17th Mai
I ordered on 22 March and still waiting. They asked for 60 days extension. Don't know after that time my security will be completed or no.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi,

Had ordered GCMS note but got them only after PPR was issued. Didn't seem to be under security screening. The notes didn't seem to have any concerns. Note sure what had delayed it.
Did you see s15 or s16 on the right top corner with few blank pages in gcms notes?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I got my PPR today.

My eligibility was set to failed after an initial review by an analyst in October. The file was then set for review by a senior officer for final decision. In the meantime I got my GCMS notes and saw that the review was because the analyst thought my roles and responsibilities didn't match my NOC code. I raised a CSE with my explanation about the NOC choice. My file was finally reviewed in June by the senior officer and I got my PPR.

It took 267 days in total.
No security screening. Just the review took this long.
Congrats buddy, great turn of events....

Reactions: kolasinac

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi All,

Got PPR on 8th June.

Timeline below:

AOR : 4th Nov 2016
Remedical request passed - 8th Feb 2018
PPR: 8th June 2018

Good luck to All!
Congratulations!!
Now I’ve hope to get my ppr soon as I’m still waiting don’t know where my file is stuck. I’m AOR 21Nov 2016.

Reactions: Haadiya

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Finally done all of the formalities. Landing done @ Prescott yesterday night. Those are in Toronto, you may use this land port for your landing. This port is very quite (took only 30 mins for 4 persons processing) and has no restriction for landing day.
Good luck for all waiting candidates. Don't lose your hope. My journey took me 2 years 8 months in total (with PNP).
Nice! Congrats again! So it only took a week for you to get your passport back with the landing papers from the Ottawa office? My documents were mailed out this morning

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
Hi All,

Got PPR on 8th June.

Timeline below:

Good luck to All!

Congratulations!!!!

beloved22

Mar 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Hi All,

Got PPR on 8th June.

Timeline below:

Good luck to All!
Congrats!!

what makes it took so long after re-medical to ppr though? it took 4 months???!!

now this gave me a concern and discouragement because I though it usually takes a week or couple of weeks between re-medical and ppr.
my second medical was done in May as per cic's request, medical changed to 'passed' from 'you do not need a medical exam..' on 28 May.
still waiting for the ppr.

Last edited: