+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

kolasinac

Aug 17, 2017
I got my PPR today.

My eligibility was set to failed after an initial review by an analyst in October. The file was then set for review by a senior officer for final decision. In the meantime I got my GCMS notes and saw that the review was because the analyst thought my roles and responsibilities didn't match my NOC code. I raised a CSE with my explanation about the NOC choice. My file was finally reviewed in June by the senior officer and I got my PPR.

It took 267 days in total.
No security screening. Just the review took this long.

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
From the last November, I always got the response from Ottawa Office as "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verification". And also my CSIS report (issued at May 5, 2018) said "In progress". Yesterday I got a ghost update and emailed Ottawa office about my update. Just got as "Your file is currently in queue for officer review. We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed."
Anyone has this type of response? Does it means they have finished my SS?
Hi, quick question. I received a ghost update on my profile today. When I clicked in the status had not changed. When I went back to my home page, I noticed that the Status was back to normal (Your Application is in Progress etc)

Did you have a similar experience before receiving your PPR?

Thanks!

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, quick question. I received a ghost update on my profile today. When I clicked in the status had not changed. When I went back to my home page, I noticed that the Status was back to normal (Your Application is in Progress etc)

Thanks!
Yes it is. Now wait for couple of days to get your passport request. They got your SS and now send it to final approval. Hope for the best.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016

Thanks!
Security screening received by ircc and passed. Call ircc to confirm

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Yes it is. Now wait for couple of days to get your passport request. They got your SS and now send it to final approval. Hope for the best.
I hope so! I didn't receive an email for it. I just logged on and saw the following status: 'Application/Profile updated'. Once I clicked in, and left the page, I saw the status went back to 'In Progress'. I hope it means that it is at the final passing phase. I'm just praying for the best!

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
From GCMS notes it looks like I am under security screening.
Under info sharing, there are two blank pages with S.13(1)(a) written on them.
Eligibility still review required.

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Recieved my PPR! It took around 14 months. Never give up hope on this guys. Once you recieve that email, this will all be totally worth it! :)
WOW!!! I am so happy for you!!! It gives me so much hope a few of us got their PPRs lately. Good luck in Canada and thank you for the support ;) Edit: go update your signature!

Reactions: expapp123

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
i ordred the CBSA cause i readed here that it can help to make them work on my file,
Oh okay. Did you find anything useful on the progress of your application in the CBSA notes you received? Or were they identical to how GCMS notes are?