+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

My question is that I have applied foe an entry visa from within Canada on 25-5-2018, and my application is not processed yet! should I cancel it since my work permit is valid and I received PPR today so that they refund me the application fee!

Please let me know.

Thank you
What do you mean by PPR received today ? Is it for WP related visa stamping ?

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

My question is that I have applied foe an entry visa from within Canada on 25-5-2018, and my application is not processed yet! should I cancel it since my work permit is valid and I received PPR today so that they refund me the application fee!

Please let me know.

Thank you
Yes you can cancel it now. Only thing is if you are planning to go somewhere now, you need the re-entry visa until you receive your PR card. But you can use your PR stamp for that also (means you use your PR visa as landing permit!!)

Reactions: Hanan22

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone received email from CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION <CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca>?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hey everyone, I received my PPR today at 19:53 Eastern Time. My timeline is below:

AOR: 01st September 2016
ADR: Travel History and Family Information (Idk why they asked, everything was provided initially) First and third week of November 2016 respectively.
Security Screening : I have no idea, couldn't find anything in the GCMS notes. Information sharing was done in March 2018 I believe.
Medical Expired : August 2017 but was extended.
Medical Request : 10th May 2018
Medical Passed: 25th May 2018
PPR : 31st May 2018

My file was delayed probably due to my travel history. I've been all over the place and my security check had to be done from Dubai, China, Hong Kong and maybe Pakistan. By the first week of December 2016, everything was a pass on my application but no updates ever since. I called multiple times and requested GCMS notes but not as helpful as I hoped. I had to apply for open work permit again to continue working. I even applied PR for my friends and they got it before me lol.
Lost some really great career opportunities for not having the PR but life is good and I'm sure there's many more to come. All praise to Allah, my wait is finally over. I wish everyone all the best, you time will come soon. Good Luck!

Congratulations buddy.. I'm on the same boat now as you were.. AOR may 04th.. so exactly 13 months..
No updates at all.. My info sharing completed almost 4 months ago.. no update at all since then..
right now applying for open WP extension again to continue working..

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Congratulations buddy.. I'm on the same boat now as you were.. AOR may 04th.. so exactly 13 months..
No updates at all.. My info sharing completed almost 4 months ago.. no update at all since then..
right now applying for open WP extension again to continue working..
Same here. I had to apply to extend my bridging work permit. Hopefully we won't have to do it again

Reactions: srujju

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Guys,
Has anyone applied and received CBSA notes?
I received a 2 page report that is of low quality, hardly can see any details. I have serious doubts its legit or the agent i applied through is a joker.