+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Aali005

May 5, 2017
This is the reply my agent received from LVO today.
Anyone knows where my file is stuck at? I’ve already applied for gcms.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
This is a standard response from Immigration. I received pretty much the same thing

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From the last November, I always got the response from Ottawa Office as "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verification". And also my CSIS report (issued at May 5, 2018) said "In progress". Yesterday I got a ghost update and emailed Ottawa office about my update. Just got as "Your file is currently in queue for officer review. We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed."
Anyone has this type of response? Does it means they have finished my SS?

Reactions: toppiri and mamgain

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
From the last November, I always got the response from Ottawa Office as "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verification". And also my CSIS report (issued at May 5, 2018) said "In progress". Yesterday I got a ghost update and emailed Ottawa office about my update. Just got as "Your file is currently in queue for officer review. We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed."
Nice! This looks promising! I remember my coworker got a similar update on her account and she received her PPR the same day or the day after. Let me know!

Reactions: SNS76

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Please what is your AOR ?

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Interesting. I submitted a CSE and received an acknowledgement from the same officer. My VO is Ottawa.

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
What @expapp123 said. Keep your fingers crossed, it looks like you're almost done! :D

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Feb 10, 2017
I just noticed you said CSIS was in progress as of May 5th - I am in the same situation it is almost 10 months since SS began and CSIS is in progress. Do you think CBSA could have done their part of the SS in less than a month?

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just noticed you said CSIS was in progress as of May 5th - I am in the same situation it is almost 10 months since SS began and CSIS is in progress. Do you think CBSA could have done their part of the SS in less than a month?
My SS starts at somewhere in July 2017. I have no idea what will be the next or even CSIS done or not? Let's see what will happen next;)

Reactions: toppiri

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Is there anyone who requested CSIS notes and did not receive anything at all because the CSIS part is "ongoing?"

For those who had been denied request for this reason, have you (or the website where you ordered from) been given the copy of the letter, or just a 2-sentence email? Just trying to see if the response is legit as I trust the website but this (added to the fact that they only sent me the email when I inquired about it) seem really weird.
I did and recieved an email after 12 days stating that CSIS will not provide the notes as my SS is undergoing. They attached with the email the CSIS correspondence letter which, was dated two days after my notes request date.

Reactions: toppiri

Autokinesis

Apr 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
November 2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
31-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey everyone, I received my PPR today at 19:53 Eastern Time. My timeline is below:

AOR: 01st September 2016
ADR: Travel History and Family Information (Idk why they asked, everything was provided initially) First and third week of November 2016 respectively.
Security Screening : I have no idea, couldn't find anything in the GCMS notes. Information sharing was done in March 2018 I believe.
Medical Expired : August 2017 but was extended.
Medical Request : 10th May 2018
Medical Passed: 25th May 2018
PPR : 31st May 2018

My file was delayed probably due to my travel history. I've been all over the place and my security check had to be done from Dubai, China, Hong Kong and maybe Pakistan. By the first week of December 2016, everything was a pass on my application but no updates ever since. I called multiple times and requested GCMS notes but not as helpful as I hoped. I had to apply for open work permit again to continue working. I even applied PR for my friends and they got it before me lol.
Lost some really great career opportunities for not having the PR but life is good and I'm sure there's many more to come. All praise to Allah, my wait is finally over. I wish everyone all the best, you time will come soon. Good Luck!