+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
For me it was the same as the date of activity "Security Screening: Not started" in the "ACTIVITY" section.
The problem is that in the recent notes (starting 2018) they started redacting even more info, including those dates and all the security activities...
If your notes are like that, then you may try to look in the "NOTES" section at the very end and find the most recent note with the Label "Adm/<Redacted>" (or just "Adm"). It might be the security screening starting date (at least it matches in my notes).
But you can't really tell it for sure from 2018 GCMS notes, because they just don't seem to show it explicitly anymore... I can see it in my 2017 notes, but not in 2018.
Ah that makes sense! Mine were delivered in February and I couldn't find the date anywhere. Thanks!

airfan

Mar 26, 2018
Hello everyone, I would like to get your feedback and suggestion. I am a Pakistani National residing in the United Arab Emirates and received the ITA for FSW in May 2017 and subsequently submitted all required documents in August 2017 through a registered attorney (with in the stipulated 3 months’ time). The Medical results for myself and family have been accepted.

However as of today, more than 9 months have passed and my case has been referred for "secondary security checks". I would like to know what this is and in what circumstances cases are referred for this. I would also like to know if anyone has faced the same situation and how much more time it will take for my case to be cleared.

Look forward to suggestions on what to do and feedback.
Regards

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hello everyone, I would like to get your feedback and suggestion. I am a Pakistani National residing in the United Arab Emirates and received the ITA for FSW in May 2017 and subsequently submitted all required documents in August 2017 through a registered attorney (with in the stipulated 3 months’ time). The Medical results for myself and family have been accepted.

However as of today, more than 9 months have passed and my case has been referred for "secondary security checks". I would like to know what this is and in what circumstances cases are referred for this. I would also like to know if anyone has faced the same situation and how much more time it will take for my case to be cleared.

Look forward to suggestions on what to do and feedback.
Regards
Sorry buddy, you're stuck like us then. Do you know the exact date you were referred to these "secondary security checks"? Also, don't worry, it is not something you did, they're just racists.

These security checks can take anywhere from 9 months to 17 months(but usually between 10 and 14) I have been stuck in them since August 1. My friend has been stuck since July 2, we don't know when it will be over.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
What’s the difference between CSIS notes and CBSA notes? Which notes would give more information if I’m under SS?

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Is there anyone who requested CSIS notes and did not receive anything at all because the CSIS part is "ongoing?"

For those who had been denied request for this reason, have you (or the website where you ordered from) been given the copy of the letter, or just a 2-sentence email? Just trying to see if the response is legit as I trust the website but this (added to the fact that they only sent me the email when I inquired about it) seem really weird.

Last edited:

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Is there anyone who requested CSIS notes and did not receive anything at all because the CSIS part is "ongoing?"

For those who had been denied request for this reason, have you (or the website where you ordered from) been given the copy of the letter, or just a 2-sentence email? Just trying to see if the response is legit as I trust the website but this (added to the fact that they only sent me the email when I inquired about it) seem really weird.
I just ordered mine today from getgcms. Will let u know when I receive them. Where did u order urs from?

airfan

Mar 26, 2018
Sorry buddy, you're stuck like us then. Do you know the exact date you were referred to these "secondary security checks"? Also, don't worry, it is not something you did, they're just racists.

These security checks can take anywhere from 9 months to 17 months(but usually between 10 and 14) I have been stuck in them since August 1. My friend has been stuck since July 2, we don't know when it will be over.

Hi, Thanks for your response. This certainly clears the doubt on what is wrong with my application that triggered the "secondary security checks". However when you say "they're just racists", is it because of age/ profession/ current citizenship or what.

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi, Thanks for your response. This certainly clears the doubt on what is wrong with my application that triggered the "secondary security checks". However when you say "they're just racists", is it because of age/ profession/ current citizenship or what.
There are nationalities that often get stuck in security screening, Pakistanis, Lebanese, Russians and Iranians. The vast majority of applicants for example are Indians, but you rarely see an Indian in security screening. That is because they have a list of nationalities they like to pick on.

Reactions: mamgain

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
There are nationalities that often get stuck in security screening, Pakistanis, Lebanese, Russians and Iranians. The vast majority of applicants for example are Indians, but you rarely see an Indian in security screening. That is because they have a list of nationalities they like to pick on.
Or you have to be an indian like me. My crime is I visited some of these countries.

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Or you have to be an indian like me. My crime is I visited some of these countries.
Or like me! My crime is l am Indian and l just visited CANADA only so they have to doubt about it

Reactions: AJ85 and mamgain

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Or like me! My crime is l am Indian and l just visited CANADA only so they have to doubt about it
How dare you visit them with all proper papers! :p something is definitely fishy

By the way I saw your posts since last few months and thought you were from middle East etc... impressions are weird

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yeah when you're Indian there is usually a reason, when you're one of those nationalities that is enough...
Yes you a totally spot on. And in my case the reason is I visited some of these nationalities. I think they are profiling me as some communist spy or drug smuggler. I wonder how many of their profiling attempts would actually fall through. ... Maybe 0.001%..because simply put bad guys don't do paperwork ....they just get a tourist visa