+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

joanna9125

Mar 24, 2018
CSIS does the SS first after receiving the instructions from CBSA, after CSIS completed, files go back to CBSA and CBSA will start their SS. They have not received your file could be the delay of file transfer, OR perhaps you are not under SS but your spouse is under SS which is my case. As I don't know you situation whether you are sole application or joint one, this is just my assumption.
Hi, thank you for your reply. It is my husband who is under SS, but I submitted his Consent Form when I submitted the request. I just got my reply. I also submitted request for CBSA, but have not received reply. We'll wait and see. Do you know how to get my husband CSIS information? Can he submit the request by himself?

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Today, i received my application is showing "updated" along with a new secure message "How to find a job in Canada". Does this mean that i have cleared SS now and maybe progressed to LVO?

Reactions: sachka02

joanna9125

Mar 24, 2018
Now received "Ready for visa" email. Been a long wait.

TImeline:
FSWO
AOR: 8 Feb, 2017
Medical Passed: 9 March, 2017
IP: 11 March, 2017
NA: 14 March, 2017
IP(2): 30 March, 2017
SS: Since April 2017
Congratulations! My SS started June 19, 2017, so I guess I still need to wait a while.

Reactions: Sugar2016

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018

TImeline:
FSWO
Congrats ! Wishing you all the best with your new life !
Did you receive the secure msg on your profile clegc or it was on your mail adress ?

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017

TImeline:
FSWO
Congratulations!!!!
Did they request for another medical assessment?

kolasinac

Aug 17, 2017
Anyone here who is NOT in security screening and has surpassed 6 months?

In my GCMS notes I can see that I am not in SS but my eligibility has been set to "Failed".
They set it to Failed in October and since then there has been no update. It's 7.5 month since AOR for me now. I don't know what to do because I'm not in SS but my file is still stuck with a Failed assessment. Any cases of application being rejected on the basis of eligibility assessment after so many months?

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016

In my GCMS notes I can see that I am not in SS but my eligibility has been set to "Failed".
They set it to Failed in October and since then there has been no update. It's 7.5 month since AOR for me now. I don't know what to do because I'm not in SS but my file is still stuck with a Failed assessment. Any cases of application being rejected on the basis of eligibility assessment after so many months?
Your story is odd, why is the eligibility failed? Do your notes say anything specific?
Some pass 6 month without ss for various reasons(slow VO, some complications in contacting a former employer etc...) But I never heard of elligibility failed.

kolasinac

Aug 17, 2017
Your story is odd, why is the eligibility failed? Do your notes say anything specific?
Some pass 6 month without ss for various reasons(slow VO, some complications in contacting a former employer etc...) But I never heard of elligibility failed.
It is very odd indeed. My notes say that the analyst feels my roles and responsibilities match another NOC and not the one I have mentioned. He has mentioned review required in his note. But my eligibility says Failed instead of Review Required. The VO has told me that my file is pending an officer review. But it hasn't happened for six months now.

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
It is very odd indeed. My notes say that the analyst feels my roles and responsibilities match another NOC and not the one I have mentioned. He has mentioned review required in his note. But my eligibility says Failed instead of Review Required. The VO has told me that my file is pending an officer review. But it hasn't happened for six months now.
You should call CIC tod

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hi, anyone from October yet to receive PPR. I am October 10 2017 AOR , FSW-O, "How to find a job..." email Nov 22nd 2017. Feb 27 2018 IP2 and additional documents not required,no RPRF request till now. VO is London, tried emailing however the reply I am getting is please submit a CSE. Kindly advise if anyone is in a similar situation or any idea as to the reason for the delay

kolasinac

Aug 17, 2017
Hi, anyone from October yet to receive PPR. I am October 10 2017 AOR , FSW-O, "How to find a job..." email Nov 22nd 2017. Feb 27 2018 IP2 and additional documents not required,no RPRF request till now. VO is London, tried emailing however the reply I am getting is please submit a CSE. Kindly advise if anyone is in a similar situation or any idea as to the reason for the delay
Some people from September received PPR around 210-215 days from AOR from London VO. So you might have to wait for another 15-20 days according to this trend.

Redi.muca

Apr 11, 2018
And from VO Rome what is the trend....?!
My AOR is September 22 and till know i am only waiting. Already called 2 weeks ago and they told me to wait cause everything is normal till now.

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018

My GCMS says eligibility review required too and failed candidate before file advancement! Applied in July 2017