+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
You can email UAE visa office and mark your subject line as "urgent" so they can allow you to submit at your home country. To be sure also raise a CSE throuGH the webform
I have already informed my visa office i.e London today. Forgot to mark urgent. Waiting for their reply. Also I will call the VFS tomorrow for their suggestion. Anyways thanks. Enjoying this

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I’ve had the same too ... once last week and two days in a row this week. I thought my profile would be going inactive soon so that was a sign to check in. Wonder what’s up ...
I see you are less than a year in process. Maybe they are just pushing this job bank system to keep it alive.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I have already informed my visa office i.e London today. Forgot to mark urgent. Waiting for their reply. Also I will call the VFS tomorrow for their suggestion. Anyways thanks. Enjoying this
Yes ....as Mr Rahul Gandhi has rightly remarked, "Mazaa aana chahiye" (EN translation: "rapture is very essential") Although I doubt if he could translate this in EN

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi friends
I received my ppr today. Exactly after 7 months of Aor. However I am in a confusing state. I started my application process from UAE since I was a resident there. Now I am in my home country and I want to process the final requirement from here. There are instructions to submit the passport in UAE. Any suggestions?
Congrats!!

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Last few days I have been receiving regular job opportunities / adverts through JOB bank. I wonder what this is all about., Could it be a consolation for people who are in process for more than a year ?
I have received similar job matches; something I had never received before.

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
yes others also confirmed this. So this is sort of a consolation for us. CIC wants us to keep breathing....:D:p
I don't know what they intend for this, but it is definitely insulting to me. I already have a great job offer in my NOC code; it is just dependent on getting PR. I told this to IRCC in an email and just got the template response! :mad:

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I don't know what they intend for this, but it is definitely insulting to me. I already have a great job offer in my NOC code; it is just dependent on getting PR. I told this to IRCC in an email and just got the template response! :mad:
Bro I myself have been thinking about this " insult" theme for a while now... but somehow, everyday I stop myself from writing those high school / undergraduate officers an email to put them in their line...

But then I don't blame them all the time..
What can I expect of an administrative system developed and run by "career people"