+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Hello,

Did you finally have the extention for medicals or did they ask you to re do exams ?

My medicals are expiring in ten days dont know what will be there, im also under SS unfortunalty

Best
Hey Maryz,
How did you find out you are under SS? through security subactivity showing "security screening"?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hey Maryz,
How did you find out you are under SS? through security subactivity showing "security screening"?
GCMS i had security screening in activity but sub activities had only security and the 5 most recent activities are blanked

Reactions: summerxx

atgeo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
enjoy the weekend guys!

it has been a long journey and now we are almost there :)

indeed; 1 year since I got my ITA, 11 months since AOR and 8 months since security screening started...

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
Hi friends
I received my ppr today. Exactly after 7 months of Aor. However I am in a confusing state. I started my application process from UAE since I was a resident there. Now I am in my home country and I want to process the final requirement from here. There are instructions to submit the passport in UAE. Any suggestions?

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi friends
I received my ppr today. Exactly after 7 months of Aor. However I am in a confusing state. I started my application process from UAE since I was a resident there. Now I am in my home country and I want to process the final requirement from here. There are instructions to submit the passport in UAE. Any suggestions?
You can email UAE visa office and mark your subject line as "urgent" so they can allow you to submit at your home country. To be sure also raise a CSE throuGH the webform

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Last few days I have been receiving regular job opportunities / adverts through JOB bank. I wonder what this is all about., Could it be a consolation for people who are in process for more than a year ?

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Last few days I have been receiving regular job opportunities / adverts through JOB bank. I wonder what this is all about., Could it be a consolation for people who are in process for more than a year ?
I’ve had the same too ... once last week and two days in a row this week. I thought my profile would be going inactive soon so that was a sign to check in. Wonder what’s up ...