+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
I also have an update under my CIC account. :confused:
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
I am already a PPR holder. Looks like glitch to me.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I also have an update under my CIC account. :confused:
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
I am already a PPR holder. Looks like glitch to me.
So what was the status of Review of additional documents when you received ppr? If you happen to remember

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, does anyone remember when in this process did we submit height and eye color info?

I need to submit it now with passports and don't remember what I have written before(((

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
Does anyone know what ecas online system is? I think this website allows us to look at progress on our application, similar to mycic but must be different.

Can someone tell me how to use this? For some reason I can't log in.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Does anyone know what ecas online system is? I think this website allows us to look at progress on our application, similar to mycic but must be different.

Can someone tell me how to use this? For some reason I can't log in.
Eca's has been shut down. This is he reason why you are not able to login. Now CIC allows only mycic interface for account administration.

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Today received my GCMS notes after 4 months. I'm an April 17 cec applicant (cv requested a while ago). Have 2 security activities and the first activity is NONCOMPLIANCE!
Anyone know what the heck this is?

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today received my GCMS notes after 4 months. I'm an April 17 cec applicant (cv requested a while ago). Have 2 security activities and the first activity is NONCOMPLIANCE!
Anyone know what the heck this is?
Its a check that u have complied with your current visa conditions through out your stay. Sometimes it is cancelled at the same time it is started. Does it say cancelled or something else?

Reactions: expapp123