+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Congratulations Shri! This is great news!

Did you take any actions that you think might have helped? Or maybe just being patient did it?
Thank you. I was stuck under Security Screening for long. It started in Apr-2017 with no details on whats happening. I had sent email to Immigration ministers office and even PM's office. They replied with standard template though. I kept on sending Ottawa office monthly reminder emails after 8 months from my AOR. I also applied for CSIS and CBSA notes, guess this triggered the action from their end. It is my theory though.

All the best. How long you are stuck now?

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Thank you. I was stuck under Security Screening for long. It started in Apr-2017 with no details on whats happening. I had sent email to Immigration ministers office and even PM's office. They replied with standard template though. I kept on sending Ottawa office monthly reminder emails after 8 months from my AOR. I also applied for CSIS and CBSA notes, guess this triggered the action from their end. It is my theory though.

Hi, did you find CBSA notes helpful?

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016

Hi,
how did you apply for CBSA notes?

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016

I am under SS since May 2017. I sent ATIP requests to CSIS and CBSA, but only CSIS replied (they have completed my security check). CBSA, though, said that they could not provide an update on the status of my security. Their ATIP officer suggested contacting my MP, which I did just recently. Now the MP office is going to ask CBSA for an update, but they are not very optimistic that they'd get a response.

Reactions: minhajshafquet

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
eligibility criminality and medicals were passed back in march 2017. than my file was moved from LVO to ottawa (workload redistribution) and they put me in SS on 21st march. and according to my recent notes that i got on 20th Dec i am still under SS and my medical status is passed - expired
Hi
My AOR is 3rd Aug 17. I received gcms notes and it says medical, criminality, eligibility, security passed. How do you know the date of SS? How do I know whether I am under SS and the date it started?

Reactions: minhajshafquet

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
I am under SS since May 2017. I sent ATIP requests to CSIS and CBSA, but only CSIS replied (they have completed my security check). CBSA, though, said that they could not provide an update on the status of my security. Their ATIP officer suggested contacting my MP, which I did just recently. Now the MP office is going to ask CBSA for an update, but they are not very optimistic that they'd get a response.
Hi, what are the steps to submit an ATIP request to CSIS and CBSA?
Thanks

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
that means we shouldn't expect anything before Dec 19' or what??

what's a backlog? back since when?

Reactions: mamgain

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Found some new to remain calm.

Clearing the backlog
From Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

We met our commitment to clear 80% of the December 2016 backlog.

December 2016 inventory: 74,900

December 2017 inventory: 15,000
Friend thanks for the info but you should post this in family class thread. This thread is for pnp fsw cases. And most of us are in security screening which is related to cbsa and its backlog

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did the same three months ago, then they told me CBSA is not done with SS and nothing else happened. I am still waiting.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi
My AOR is 3rd Aug 17. I received gcms notes and it says medical, criminality, eligibility, security passed. How do you know the date of SS? How do I know whether I am under SS and the date it started?
What are they waiting for to issue you PPR?
When i ordered notes back in aug 2017, under my most recent activity i had security and not started and date was given i.e 21 march and remaing fields were blank. After asking several seniors and applicants under ss they told me tht 21 march is they day it started

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hello how did you contact them please ? i am also under ss and want to know more about whats going on there