+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
I emailed Ottawa (since they are processing my file) as it's been six months since AOR. I received this reply within 24 hours (assuming this is their standard response!?) I've been in NA2 since September:

"
Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times"

Last edited:

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I emailed Ottawa about my status and received the template answer:
"Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."
aah, 11 months and counting.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I emailed Ottawa about my status and received the template answer:
"Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."
aah, 11 months and counting.
I got the same answer in about 6 hours from my request. Looks like no one is opening the files and simply replying with a standard template. Like we know that it will not be processed under standard processing time as it's well over 6 months. Let's wait for GCMS to get a better idea.

Reactions: summerxx

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Whattt? 415 days? when did your medicals expire?
22nd nov 2017, Got my notes on 20th dec and they showed that my medical is expired

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
And all others are passed? then what are they waiting for? I mean why not just send you a redo request.
eligibility criminality and medicals were passed back in march 2017. than my file was moved from LVO to ottawa (workload redistribution) and they put me in SS on 21st march. and according to my recent notes that i got on 20th Dec i am still under SS and my medical status is passed - expired

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
And all others are passed? then what are they waiting for? I mean why not just send you a redo request.
another applicant on this thread got medical redo request after completing 15 months since AOR. i think they asked to redo medicals once they are ready to take the decision.
there was some great progress in last couple of weeks as several applicants who were waiting for more than 10 months got PPRs. all these cases are giving me hope as i am under a lot of stress for so many reasons because of this never ending wait.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
eligibility criminality and medicals were passed back in march 2017. than my file was moved from LVO to ottawa (workload redistribution) and they put me in SS on 21st march. and according to my recent notes that i got on 20th Dec i am still under SS and my medical status is passed - expired
yuke, the SS.
another applicant on this thread got medical redo request after completing 15 months since AOR. i think they asked to redo medicals once they are ready to take the decision.
there was some great progress in last couple of weeks as several applicants who were waiting for more than 10 months got PPRs. all these cases are giving me hope as i am under a lot of stress for so many reasons because of this never ending wait.
that' the right spirit. we need to believe we'll make it eventually.

sali7471

Feb 6, 2018
DUBAI -UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-06-2017
What is your visa office. Google the email address of your local VO. You wil find details on coc website. Also call them in the morning, when they open (8:00am) you will get through an agent.
i am currently resident of Dubai, united arab emirates.
the canadian visa office is in Abu Dhabi.
should i contact them.

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Guys .. I got my PPR yesterday.

Hope all get the PPR soon.

Below are my details:
AOR: 3 Dec 2016
SS: 27 Apr 2017
Re-Medical request: 22 Jan 2018
PPR: 7 Feb 2018

Total 9 months of SS.
Congratulations Shri! This is great news!

Did you take any actions that you think might have helped? Or maybe just being patient did it?

Reactions: shri_canada

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hi everyone,

My medical passed after 267 days. I was also requested to submit a police clearance from where I am living now most probably because it passed 6 months.

Does anyone know how long further it takes to get the PPR?

More details in my signature.