+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Been praying everyday.

Does your GCMS got that “security screening”? I only have one activity under Security from my first GCMS so I am not sure if I am under SS. My spouse is also a government employee.
Yes, I had 4 SS entries since the start, until recently when they started redacting the information from the notes.
Did you and your spouse signed the same consent form to get the notes? If spouse details are not signed under same form, then they wil hide her details. Possibility that your spouse might be going through SS. But you never know. Its best to confirm using notes. All the best!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Yes, I had 4 SS entries since the start, until recently when they started redacting the information from the notes.
Did you and your spouse signed the same consent form to get the notes? If spouse details are not signed under same form, then they wil hide her details. Possibility that your spouse might be going through SS. But you never know. Its best to confirm using notes. All the best!
Yes, he signed, and I also gave consent for my daughter. Our Security has not started according to the GCMS notes generated on 29-Dec. I recently added him too on 20-Dec. My AOR is 7-Sep but my Security is still Not Started. My Eligibility has already passed though.

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Been praying everyday.

Does your GCMS got that “security screening”? I only have one activity under Security from my first GCMS so I am not sure if I am under SS. My spouse is also a government employee.
Don't worry! You have done the hard work. It will happen!!

Reactions: iamxty

ktmktm

Nov 1, 2017
I wonder if a petition can be made for people waiting over 6 months...I really hate how they are processing application submitted in dec or even jan but ignoring us...

312 days...still waiting...going crazy...

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Not all go under extensive SS. Only selected ones. Pray that you are not selected for dreaded SS. It is hell and seriously long wait with zero information during the entire process.

I waited 11 months....

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I have uploaded the ADR for almost two weeks now. The ADR status is still 'we need additional documents'. It makes me think my application has been put away and no one is even reviewing it any more. It's 11 months for me now, and I start to lose hope.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I have uploaded the ADR for almost two weeks now. The ADR status is still 'we need additional documents'. It makes me think my application has been put away and no one is even reviewing it any more. It's 11 months for me now, and I start to lose hope.
It's been 2.5 months since I have uploaded the AD and no one has bothered to open my file yet. Don't loose hope, you will get your PPR request soon. Have you ordered GCMS?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
It's been 2.5 months since I have uploaded the AD and no one has bothered to open my file yet. Don't loose hope, you will get your PPR request soon. Have you ordered GCMS yet?
Yes, I ordered one two weeks ago.
Thank you for your kind words. I hope every one of us will have a happy ending in this immigration journey.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
2.5 months and no update?? I can't imagine how you have been so patient.
I am the most impatient one in our family, my family wonders the same. Honestly speaking this PR thing has moved things, I have learnt that it's not in my hands I can't do anything about it except wait. There are times infact several moments in a day when I stress myself out but again what can i do- nothing...

Calling them is useless, I have called them 3 times starting DEC, I was told to contact in the last of week JAN as agent somehow could see a date from Jan mid assigned to my file. I called in by end of JAN and was told that there was no date assigned to my application (weird right). I don't understand why the first person made it up. Anyway then this agent told me that they are waiting for RCMP report, my security is passed, eligibility is passed, medicals were renewed but criminality is in process.

I called in yesterday to get an idea on when was a request sent to RCMP from their end so I can request an update, surprisingly the agent told me that there was no request sent. I don't know what to believe and what not. I am inland applicant and my WP is expiring in March.

I guess I will have to renew it spend some more $$ (it will be for me and my husband) and then keep waiting as we have been so far.

I know it is stressful but hang on tight, we will get our PPRs soon

Last edited:
Reactions: maged_mmh

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I am the most impatient one in our family, my family wonders the same. Honestly speaking this PR thing has moved things, I have learnt that it's not in my hands I can't do anything about it except wait. There are times infact several moments in a day when I stress myself out but again what can i do- nothing...
I'm completely with you. It's very tough when there's nothing we could do to make it work.
I'm grateful that there's this forum where I could whine when I'm losing it. People here are nice enough to tolerate my complaints every now and then. It helps to talk it out. You are welcome to try when the stress gets you next time!

Reactions: Navprateek

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015