+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

diwa82

Feb 2, 2010
Hello everyone. This is my first post to the forum.

I applied for EE on 29 June 2017. After 6 months of waiting without any updates ( except medical clearance) that ended on 30 Dec 2017, I applied for GCMS on 9 January 2018. I received GCMS reply on 7 Feb which says Passed in all the criteria and final status is Approved.

GCMS Notes:
The latest Note no 1. Date 30.11.2017...Says ....2nd RFV letter sent via email. Last Reminder to comply within 30 days.

Note no 2. Dated 06.09.2017 Says...
New Delhi RFV letter sent via email. Print queue and secondary office changed to New Delhi.

I have not received any communication via email from Cic on this...

It's been almost 5 months since RFV sent to secondary office and over 2 months since reminder to comply.

Hence I applied thru webform at Ottawa and Delhi and now awaiting revert which might take 10 days.

Has anyone been in this situation?
Current status on my Cic account is... Application in Progress.

I thank you in advance for your time.

Regards
Diwakar

Last edited:
Reactions: TyrionStark

diwa82

Feb 2, 2010
Hello
It has been more than 6 months now. I want to enquire about the status of my application. Can anyone guide how to do that? Is there any link?
Go to Google and type WEBFORM CIC.
you will need to follow steps there for filling the form online. You can also attach your queries in word format.

Regards
Diwakar

sali7471

Feb 6, 2018
DUBAI -UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-06-2017
Dear All,
i need your help to determine where I am on my application status on the Express Entry.

I am PNP of New Brunswick under the express entry
I received my ITA from CIC on 1st April 2017

I submitted my docs to CIC on June 3rd, 2017 and received my acknowledgement from CIC on June 4th, 2017.
Currently, it's been 8 months.

when can I receive my final decision on the application?
below is the details as mentioned on my CIC PROFILE.

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Dear All,
i need your help to determine where I am on my application status on the Express Entry.

I am PNP of New Brunswick under the express entry
I received my ITA from CIC on 1st April 2017

I submitted my docs to CIC on June 3rd, 2017 and received my acknowledgement from CIC on June 4th, 2017.
Currently, it's been 8 months.

when can I receive my final decision on the application?
below is the details as mentioned on my CIC PROFILE.

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You are in IP2. Did you get any request for additional documents?

sali7471

Feb 6, 2018
DUBAI -UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-06-2017
You are in IP2. Did you get any request for additional documents?
Hey

I have not been requested any documents
My status has remained the above mentioned from dec 2nd until date

sali7471

Feb 6, 2018
DUBAI -UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-06-2017
Have you requested gcms? Or have tried calling ircc?
i have just yesterday requested for the GCMS notes. it will take 30 calendar days to receive a reply.

plus i have tried to contact the IRCC but there no is only reachable from inside canda.
if you have an email of IRCC that i can use pls provide me.

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Guys .. I got my PPR yesterday.

Hope all get the PPR soon.

Below are my details:
AOR: 3 Dec 2016
SS: 27 Apr 2017
Re-Medical request: 22 Jan 2018
PPR: 7 Feb 2018

Total 9 months of SS.

Congratulations Shri. Wish you all the best !

Which country was processing your App?