+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
hey everyone,
within next 7 days , the standard waiting time of 6 months will be completed for my application, can anyone please advise me what should be my next action (instead of simply waiting).i.e. which depart to send email to, etc.

Thanks,
Hi i am in the same situation. Aor 3rd Aug. Gcms notes ordered 28 days before but not received. Don't know how to enquire further.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Nothing makes sense here. I got my notes in 14 days. There was no movement in my file since last 3 months. Maybe they sent me fast as they had nothing to show and nothing to hide. :D

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Nothing makes sense here. I got my notes in 14 days. There was no movement in my file since last 3 months. Maybe they sent me fast as they had nothing to show and nothing to hide. :D
hahaha that's true, everything is so uncertain with IRCC.

If I am not wrong your file is sitting in one corner since 3 months and no one have bothered to open it?

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
Friends i have been waiting since 6 months now. I want to enquire about my application status with cic. Van anybody help me how to do that? Whenever I tried to do it through ircc web form i had to choose the visa office and whether applied from or outside canada. I have applied online and i don't know which visa office to choose. At the time of Aor I was a resident of UAE and citizen of india. Please suggest how to proceed further.

OzTraveller

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-16
Doc's Request.
21-09-16
AOR Received.
16-06-16
Med's Done....
18-06-16
Hi Tina,

Congratulations and all the best on your settlement to Canada.

On your 20 months PPR journey, did the visa office promptly respond to you email inquiries? Was there anything specific that helped you push the application? Or its just the GCMS notes to give us update on the application status?

Regards.
Thank you. I don’t think there’s anything you can do other than wait. I got no meaningful answer from calling IRCC or emailing them.

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
Friends i have been waiting since 6 months now. I want to enquire about my application status with cic. Van anybody help me how to do that? Whenever I tried to do it through ircc web form i had to choose the visa office and whether applied from or outside canada. I have applied online and i don't know which visa office to choose. At the time of Aor I was a resident of UAE and citizen of india. Please suggest how to proceed further.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
U can email them at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to enquire about your visa office. Put your application number in the subject of email and provide your name, surname, DOB, UCI at the end. Hopefully you will get a reply in a day

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Call 1-888-242-2100 at around 8:30 to 9 am EST