+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
They have a standard reply to the email as well. But yeah i hope u dont have to email and get ppr. I wrote them an emil last week enquring about my expired medical and few other things and not in a polite tone. I got same annoying answer
Yes I think gcms notes are the best way to know what's happening. Wishing you a speedy ppr bro.

Meantime we keep it light and polite;)

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
waiting, waiting and keep waiting..... :(:(:(:(:(

OzTraveller

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-16
Doc's Request.
21-09-16
AOR Received.
16-06-16
Med's Done....
18-06-16
Dear all,

20 months after AOR and I finally got the golden email tonight. Thank you all for your support and advice throughout this long wait. To those of us still waiting, hang in there friends! Your golden email is just around the corner.

Cheers,
Tina

GS332

Jan 17, 2018
Dear all,

20 months after AOR and I finally got the golden email tonight. Thank you all for your support and advice throughout this long wait. To those of us still waiting, hang in there friends! Your golden email is just around the corner.

Cheers,
Tina
Many Congratulationswhat is ur timeline?CEC INLAND?

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Dear all,

Cheers,
Tina
congratulations! your journey to PPR is interesting. good luck ahead

Reactions: OzTraveller

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Dear all,

Cheers,
Tina
Congratulations ! Were you in security screening?

dexter123

Jan 24, 2018
hey everyone,
within next 7 days , the standard waiting time of 6 months will be completed for my application, can anyone please advise me what should be my next action (instead of simply waiting).i.e. which depart to send email to, etc.

Thanks,

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
hey everyone,
within next 7 days , the standard waiting time of 6 months will be completed for my application, can anyone please advise me what should be my next action (instead of simply waiting).i.e. which depart to send email to, etc.

Thanks,
you can get your GCMS notes from CIC. there are many services available for applicants outside of Canada. I used getgcms.com

notes help you see the status of your application and keep off from making guesses and praying to various departments and email IDs. good luck.