+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Dear friends. It will be really appreciated if someone can answer the below question.
My medical was good through 07-Jan-2018. So its already expired. Before the status was "Passed" and since 08-Jan-2018 the status is "You do not need medical exam". Can anyone tell me howmuch time does it take for them to extend medical.
Thanks in advance.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Dear friends. It will be really appreciated if someone can answer the below question.
My medical was good through 07-Jan-2018. So its already expired. Before the status was "Passed" and since 08-Jan-2018 the status is "You do not need medical exam". Can anyone tell me howmuch time does it take for them to extend medical.
Thanks in advance.
since your application has passed the normal processing time, you may want to email cic to ask about medicals. They reply pretty fast for cases like ours (more than 6 months). They replied within 3 days for my case. someone in this forum got a reply within an hour.....

nataimages

Dec 13, 2017
since your application has passed the normal processing time, you may want to email cic to ask about medicals. They reply pretty fast for cases like ours (more than 6 months). They replied within 3 days for my case. someone in this forum got a reply within an hour.....
How do you get such a quick reply? Where are you asking? I emailed several times (official email) and it takes them over 3 weeks to respond.

lee0303

Jan 14, 2018
I emailed CIC weeks ago and haven't received a reply. I guess it just depends. I am also on day 36 of waiting for my GCMS notes.

nataimages

Dec 13, 2017
I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. I thought they reply fast for everyone of us who have waited for so long.
Could you ask them anything or just medical advice? My bridging visa is about to expire and I applied for an extension but will take 2 months at least to process and I will be giving birth during that time and medical is declining to extend my coverage without a valid work permit.

Thank you so much for an email!

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Could you ask them anything or just medical advice? My bridging visa is about to expire and I applied for an extension but will take 2 months at least to process and I will be giving birth during that time and medical is declining to extend my coverage without a valid work permit.

Thank you so much for an email!
I asked them if I should go redo the medicals now since they are expiring soon.
I guess they replied fast because my question was very easy to answer? idk
Hope your issues could get sorted out soon.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I raised a CSE yesterday now that I’m almost at 8 months since AOR and they replied within 10 minutes. They told me background checks are currently ongoing, and not to expect a reply soon as this will take some time... anyone else got a similar reply?
Did they ask you to submit any additional documents? If so may I know when?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
They asked me in November to explain something I already did in my application (visa rejection to US).
I called them today lady on phone said everything is passed they are waiting on RCMP report for my spouse and will take a decision as soon as they have it.

Do you know how long RCMP report takes?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I called them today lady on phone said everything is passed they are waiting on RCMP report for my spouse and will take a decision as soon as they have it.

Do you know how long RCMP report takes?
I’m not sure to be honest. Hopefully not too long.