+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
So I am applying for GCSM notes.

Do you know what should I choose here?
Status Update of Files/Reasons for Refusal/Officer's Electronic Notes
OR
The application, suppporting documents, sent to and from IRCC

THANK YOU!
Found this on forum, someone have summarized the steps, I did find it useful- hope it helps:

How to apply GCMS / ATIP notes.
Only a person who is in Canada can request the notes. Get your sponsor to request on PA'S behalf!

If principal applicant is in Canada, he/she can request for himself and apply for free under Privacy Act.

If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse via email and upload it. Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document (can be more than 30 pages)

Consent form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
Section C - Sponsor's details

GCMS Notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.

Next enter the below details:

Requester Information
Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Title:
Family Name:
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Mailing Address:
Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes / No
Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act / Access to Information Act - select this for GCMS notes for PA residing outside of Canada.

Language of records: English
Type of Records: Case Files
Requesting information for:
Surname (Family Name):
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Client ID Number (####-####):
Type of Documents: Notes in Electronic File
File Type: Immigration file: permanent residence ( You can also request for Sponsorship File, if SA is delayed )
File Number:

Attach documents: Proof of access ( PR card, visa doc, or passport ), Consent Form.
Make payment ($5) and submit.

*NOTE* You do not have to be physically present in Canada to order your GCMS NOTES; However, you need to be either a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to request notes on Applicant's behalf!

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
hii all,

Invitation - nov 7
Application submitted - nov 23
Medical passed -dec 8
NA2 - till now no response

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for NA2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquired with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
hii all,

Invitation - nov 7
Medical passed -dec 8

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for NA2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquired with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance
no one can say for sure how long usually it takes for NA2 to ppr. you may want to order GCMS to find out which stage your application is at. it's more accurate than relying on 'NA2'.
https://www.getgcms.com/
It takes 30-40 to get the notes though.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
hii all,

Invitation - nov 7
Medical passed -dec 8

Dear friends,
It’s 7 months for me & still counting since ip2

Reactions: AFUA2017

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
hii all,

Invitation - nov 7
Medical passed -dec 8

Dear friends,
Man, the youngest applicant in this thread has already spent at least 150 days in IP2!

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I raised a CSE yesterday now that I’m almost at 8 months since AOR and they replied within 10 minutes. They told me background checks are currently ongoing, and not to expect a reply soon as this will take some time... anyone else got a similar reply?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I raised a CSE yesterday now that I’m almost at 8 months since AOR and they replied within 10 minutes. They told me background checks are currently ongoing, and not to expect a reply soon as this will take some time... anyone else got a similar reply?
Where is your file currently and at what stage are you. Usually they take time to reply.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Where is your file currently and at what stage are you. Usually they take time to reply.
They replied so fast I thought it was just an acknowledgment of receipt initially. My file’s at London VO at IP2. I wish they took longer to reply but gave me better news than the fact that my file will still need a long time...

Reactions: bootsal

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Thanks everyone here for support, you really helped me through. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the letter, it’s still settling in and joy is finally starting! I wish that everyone gets PPR soon! I will not be here as much anymore, if anyone needs any help, send me a PM. Good luck and may the fortune smile upon you all!
Hearty congratulations!

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Hearty congratulations!
Thank you! We have the same timeline, maybe it won't be long for you as well, fingers crossed, best of luck!

nataimages

Dec 13, 2017
Yup. Been waiting since January 2017. Same reply.