+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

beloved22

Mar 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
I am also sharing my experience. cic gave me 60 days and I couldn't get it so I made an loe and told cic that afghan system is not working properly. my application was accepted without Afghanistan PCC.

I don't understand why you are so pushy about paying money to Afghanistan government employees. Do you not think of other legal ways of getting stuff done! have you started paying Canadian people to getwhat you want....? lol
Sprry to jump into this argument but I also had talked to both of you before with regard to this matter.

I know that RabinJi received Afghan PCC and we also had a chat about how to get it not in a rational manner.
I was almost tempted to pay for it but I didn't. Not only did I think it's a legal way but also I somehow expected CIC would take it into account how hard it is since many people have failed to obtain it.

As per MP, there is no outstanding document for the file meaning that I don't have to submit any document for now.
I can't say I'm exempted to submit it but they are checking my background in their own way...

Apprently failure to submit Afghan PCC seems to affect my application but it's my choice not to pay for the corrupt government employee.

I'm happy for RabinJi for being a permanent resident.

Everyone has their own way to solve their problem and thinks differently to the same question.

So mamgain..someday once I get PPR, I might be able tell you that I passed the background check/criminality without Afghan PCC. Lol

Reactions: RabinJi

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Sprry to jump into this argument but I also had talked to both of you before with regard to this matter.

I know that RabinJi received Afghan PCC and we also had a chat about how to get it not in a rational manner.
I was almost tempted to pay for it but I didn't. Not only did I think it's a legal way but also I somehow expected CIC would take it into account how hard it is since many people have failed to obtain it.

As per MP, there is no outstanding document for the file meaning that I don't have to submit any document for now.
I can't say I'm exempted to submit it but they are checking my background in their own way...

Apprently failure to submit Afghan PCC seems to affect my application but it's my choice not to pay for the corrupt government employee.

Everyone has their own way to solve their problem and thinks differently to the same question.

So mamgain..someday once I get PPR, I might be able tell you that I passed the background check/criminality without Afghan PCC. Lol
Yeah I will tell you the same lol... I emailed CIC a few weeks ago and asked if they still that Afghan PCC and they replied NO. So yes they are doing the BG check their own way now.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017

Thanks beloved for then nice explanation and i wish you could also get your PPR soon.
Regards
Rabin

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Last edited:
Reactions: mamgain

Ami Pori

Apr 6, 2017
Police certificates are valid for one year according to IRCC. I guess if you are still within that one year, you should be OK. The main question is, if you have already provided the document, why are they asking you to send it again?
Hi, actually after crossing 6 months processing time I raised two CSE and asked them what happened. Another thing is whatever documents they asked after AOR I could not upload the documents in myCIC account. So I raised CSE for the documents and requested them to attach the documents. So I think they may be lost it and after 6 months they realised they something missed and asked me to submit the document again.( in my view point). Still I cannot submit the document through myCIC account. Is i raised a CSE again and attach the document there. my bad luck :(

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Maybe the ppr is in process then, I thought your medicals expired.

BTW, I too been asked for cv/publications/supervisors although I’m not working in academia.. no idea why
Thanks for replying. Actually today it turned to passed and no action is required anymore. Probably a glitch?!!

Last edited:

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Reactions: shaheerjaved

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Thanks for replying. Actually today it turned to passed and no action is required anymore. Probably a glitch?!!
No idea.. your medicals are far from expiry

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I have a research based masters and was asked for cv, publications etc.
I replied to every field in that table with “not applicable” and that’s all.. confirmed it was satisfactory by mail & phone for them.

Probably just a drunk officer

straightdrive

May 23, 2015
On thursday (7th Dec), I received an e mail from the Immigration department that my ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) had been cancelled which was due to expire in May 2020. I am a citizen of visa exempt country and had obtained the ETA when I visited my brother in Canada in Dec 2015. I tried to do some research and found out that once you get the PR, they cancel your ETA, however, in my case, I am still waiting (eagerly) for my PPR. Anyone experienced or know about something like this.

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
On thursday (7th Dec), I received an e mail from the Immigration department that my ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) had been cancelled which was due to expire in May 2020. I am a citizen of visa exempt country and had obtained the ETA when I visited my brother in Canada in Dec 2015. I tried to do some research and found out that once you get the PR, they cancel your ETA, however, in my case, I am still waiting (eagerly) for my PPR. Anyone experienced or know about something like this.
The only explanation is that your PPR is around the corner!